Mods pls ban underage boy

what did you have for lunch?

do you have issues pooping?

how do you know he's your dad?

Testimony from various girls including my sister

How did you find out he's a pedo?

Touches up pre pubescent girls

Chicken burger from Dallas Chicken

innocent until proven guilty my dude. how would you feel if everyone assumed some testimony was true about you?

No. My stools are easily passed for which I am grateful

I look like him

anything you could greentext?

This isn't just one person one time. It fits with his personality.
When someone first accused him in private, her story was verified by a completely different person outside of the family who now lives abroad and explained the exact same modus operandi

...maybe too easily?!

I'm on my phone so can't be arsed with that

Has he touched you as a kid?

Then today I heard from a cousin who said she had been touched up by him when she came to stay years ago

even if the world says the sky is purple it dont make it true . multiple people saying shit isnt the best evidence as in many cases it has been shown that these people have communicated privately and colluded to create a narrative

No. Not interested in boys. Always had a thing for "troubled young girls in need of guidance"

How would you go about verifying the truth to such a claim?

actually it would make it true. if our ancestors decided that the sky was purple it would be purple, but then the ocean and everything else called blue today would be called purple.

This is his line. But he's been caught lying multiple times about all sorts of things. It only came out as part of a wider family crisis.

Always had a difficult relationship with him. Looks to me like he has narcissistic personality disorder; controlling, manipulative, coercive, charming, intelligent

show us on the doll where he touched you

people who generally lie are used to be put in an disadvantage, they want to achieve something and feel an extreme shame when they fail so in general its easier to lie and hope the problem goes away rather than telling the truth

...no, it would still be blue. We might call it purple, but that doesn't change the actual wavelength of the light, nor the subjective experience we have when we look at it. What we call something doesn't fundamentally change what it is.

Never touched me. He likes innocent young girls.

Sounds like a cool dude. Ask him if he lurks any chans.

try to introduce him to lolis, maybe it'll stop him from touching the real thing