Hypothetical question: If tomorrow incest magically became legal and not taboo who would you try to fuck first and/or...

Hypothetical question: If tomorrow incest magically became legal and not taboo who would you try to fuck first and/or who would you try to ask out on a romantic date.

Be detailed

Other urls found in this thread:

gaming.youtube.com/c/RTRG_Gaming/live
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ur mum

Technically fair but I was hoping more along the lines of your mum

as far as i'm concerned, incest being legal just opens up a whole new group of people to reject me.

Definitely the first bitch that i would try to fuck would be my sister. She has a beautiful and juicy ass that makes me think of doing to her the most perverse things you can imagine. Pic related

Bump

More?

Sure brother! The beautiful ass of my sister whore must be shared with the world.

Used to mess around with my sister before we stopped due to guilt and worries about getting caught (plus a pregnancy scare which was the last straw). So I guess I'd see if she wanted to start things back up? We definitely still have a little unspoken sexual tension goin on, so if there was no stigma about it I think she'd probably be DTF.

You have anyone of her wearing a dress?

Yeah bro! Look that juicy legs.

Moar

the law doesnt keep family from fucking. Usually people dont see family in that way so its not an issue

My sister.

Look at that ass! Every time I see her walking through the house, my cock demands that I rape my sister.

WHY DOES SHE LIKE LIKE A RETARD?

Don't let this thread die.

Hahha everyone laugh at the guy with ugly relatives!!

Some picture of you sister's backside?

No the real question is if you could clone yourself into the opposite sex, would you fuck yourself?

Also, if you had a female/male clone of yourself that's a child, would it be wrong to child molest yourself?

Yes man this one is my favorite one look that beautiful juicy fat culo

gaming.youtube.com/c/RTRG_Gaming/live
- great content

Dunno m8.

Duh, what a dumb question

Go fuck yourself?

Oh sorry didn't mean to offend! God bless!

No, I was asking if you'd go fuck yourself, the clone self

First of all female you, isn’t a clone and furthermore as soon as a clone is cloned it’s not really you.

Yes you have the same genetics but you both have competely different lives

What if it was a perfect clone, had the all the knowledge and experiences you have accumulated throughout your life

Ownwe are getttinf metaphysical but in the end it’s still not “you” very similar to you but not you

What if your consciences still controlled the other you?
You shared the same conscience?

I’m still me prime. Th clone I control is just an agent that I could use and let die to protect the original

my sister is ugly

but all member of my family are ugly as monster, attractive sexual zero

the gf of 10 years is family?

My cousin. I try to hide it but she is just too hot. Would post an image but I don't want any of you fuckers messaging her

Sorry about that

Tbhq fuck everyone from my teenage cousin to my grandma

I just want to say I had

anyone i could fuck and it would be incest in legal terms are old and wrinkly as fuck

I dont want to fuck any of them

cousins are not ilegal

>cousins are not ilegal
good answer

It is in some states but I mean all my female cousins, mom, aunts, sister and both grandmas and eventually nieces and daughters

If it’s feee game why not try to knock off everyone on the list, it would be a good fun fact about you for an icebreaker

Technically my younger sister is legal age-wise. But it would still feel too weird.

Nobody because I'm not a backwards redneck or hillbilly muslim.

>not reading the hypothetical

Jesus Christ dumbasses it says if it became non taboo meaning it wouldn’t seem strange to you

Fucking retards

All of my family members are disgusting fat fucks.

this x10, fuck off with all these threads you mentally sick, anime watching, trap loving, gender spectral autist necktards.

I’m sorry you have a hideous sister

That must be hard for her

crazy eye/10

wow sick one bro, u got me good with that one :OOO

Rape her and post pics no balls cuck

>come to incest theme thread
>complain about incest

Who dropped you as a child

Transport me back to when I was 23 an my mom was in her mid 40's, and I'd completely do it.
Wrote on an incest thread several months ago the beginning of how we hooked up while on my sister's senior trip to Europe.
Years later we still joke about the whole thing. It made us closer, we've sexted at least once a month since then, and she's still in my top three fucks.

>and not taboo

but that's the whole point of incest bro

my cousin and I went all the way time and time again and only did it because we were young and dumb and we knew it was wrong, half the thrill was trying to not get caught

if she had been just some girl I don't think she'd have had any interest in me and vice versa

story?

My dad, but i'd make him wear his cop uniform

Two of my girl cousins.

Back when I was younger we would all tease each other.Then I'd get one alone we'd play fight and just ending dry humping.So there are definitely feeling there,still are.Wen't back recently and they're still all over me but you know, can't do anything about these feelings because they're wrong.

If this thread survives until I get home, I'll try posting some of the story

It's not much of a story well at least for me it's just a thing that hapened but starting at the beginning one of the first memories I have of her is that our parents were having us take a bath together, and being old enough that I remember that clear as day means that I was way too old to be taking a bath with her

anyways they lived kind of far but they'd still visit us several times a year and we'd go visit them where they were living since there was other family spread out around the area. long story short I hit puberty one year and was just wacking off all the time and as we were staying at their place for a few days I was obviously going to not jack off because otherwise I'd be walking around with a boner in my pants. this was a problem because when we were kids we were really touchy-feely like getting into tickle fights and blowing raspberrys on each others' bellies and like sharing a blanket while watching TV etc

so we're both in their basement downstairs watching TV with her brother already up in his bed and she starts to cuddle with me, I just immediately get hard. she asks me what's going on and I apologize and I'm about to get up and walk it off but she just laughs and says that I have a hard dick, she was asking me all these questions about how often I get hard and if it hurts and all that. long story short is that she watched me beating off that night and also flashed me. we both kind of just laughed it off like haha isn't this awkward it's like I'm farting

not sure if I'm low on text space but that's how it started, she then just sort of handled my hard dick for a while, eventually very awkwardly jerked me off and things just progressed from there

For sure it wasn't his mother/aunt combo like you inbreds.

Ok the the only fuckable girl in my family is my aunt, who actually is around her 43s and she's really hot.

bump

Grill or fag?

also obviously things didn't get serious until I was about 14 and she was about 12, before that we would just sort of ironically fondle each other while laughing and practiced kissing but then when we reached that age I was eating her pussy and she was sucking me off like it was our final meal on death row

we actually fucked not too long after things really got sexual like within a year and kept it going until I was 19 it was weird like having a fwb or practice gf but you've known her all your life