Feels good being white, ive been dating an asian girl from Japan for 6 months...

Feels good being white, ive been dating an asian girl from Japan for 6 months, she says my dick is the bigger in the world, asian guys cant even compete lol fucking yellow babydicks, another great day to be white, sorry asian fags but whute men is superior

Other urls found in this thread:

temanyuni441.blogspot
fotoitil.blogspot.mx/2017/11/14-foto-bule-ngentot-memek-tembem-cewek.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys faggot
i'm white with a japanese wife and i wish people like you would shut the fuck up

because you're shilling for nothing

I have esperienced the asian psssy and everything he said was true lol

>actually marring a yellow cumdumpster

kek what happend? You cant afford a white woman?

fuck you cracker, go back to owning slaves asian culture is 100X better than anything whites will ever have

OP is actually a nigger

Sauce?

fuck u hipocrite

now you know what its like to be a black man among white women.

meant for

I guess I do, but I WOULD rather have a white waifu and make kids. I GUESS My actions were otherwise

Have fun with your brown eyed offspring nigger

go fuck your own kind crackhead

this is like playing a middleschooler in sports and bragging about how you won lol

When did the "white nationalists for Asian pussy" meme start?
Share blue is really trying to push this narrative hardcore

I forgive you based stickman, pls forgive me too.

post her pussy

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Did you click on the wrong post?

>go back to owning slaves
Don't forget that the largest owners of black slaves, were blacks themselves. You niggers sold more of your own kind thanthan what whites ever did.

>shaved

What a faggot

fuck you nigger stupid monkey

stay mad white boi.

subhuman bastard

somebody source to that pic from op?

>is the bigger
>whute
Sir, you are a credit to your race!

How does her blurred pussy taste user?

temanyuni441.blogspot ru/2017/08/14-foto-bule-ngentot-memek-tembem-cewek.html

fotoitil.blogspot.mx/2017/11/14-foto-bule-ngentot-memek-tembem-cewek.html?m=1

>marrying a black hole of fun and finance

Yeah no.

This, white "women" are either disgusting landwhales, attwhoring golddiggers or past their prime sluts

Guess what happens if you have a male child? The stinky zipperhead will pass the small dick genes on to him.

>Feels good being white
you are not white

screw you Tyrone stupid nigger

of course not, muricans arent white

Sex is meant to be saved for marriage. If she knows that you're bigger, she had sex with other men. You've been cucked, son.

>/thread/

I see you are a man of culture as well, only beta males marry second hand women

where do you live. how do i ge ta japanese wife to take me home to meet her family so i can get a free trip to japan. i know a little japanese if it helps, i just dont know where theres enough japanese people

Pic related is also half white and half Asian. You can sill be a fuck up even if you're not mixed.