Black Mirror - San Junipero

Not gonna lie, that was pretty beautiful. Only gripe is that it wasn't a feature length movie. Seriously, how the fuck are "romantic comedies" still being made and released into cinemas in 2016 when stuff like this is only being released as television episodes?

This was definitly the worst episode of the fourth one

Anybody who unironically likes San Junepiro should KYS or leave this board forever.

Thank you for your times

quit being a contrarian

im guessing the waldo moment is your favourite episode

>hurr durr let's hate on the most popular episode of S3 to show how patrician I am

I didn't really get much out of the episode. Felt a bit too tumblr. I like when a black mirror episode fucks me up.

too bad it's a rip off of a Tom Cruise movie

Great soundtrack
Loved the episode though it's not your typical Black Mirror

It was good, didnt need to be any longer. Only complaint is the will-she-wont-she at the end was a tad contrived or drawn out but a strong episode.

It's the 3rd worse one this season tbqh

Well pretty much every other episode was dark and fucked up so I found it kind of refreshing for it to be showing the potential good side of the tech.

I thought it was the worst of the season

Yea that's a fair point

>a Tom Cruise movie
If you're referring to Vanilla Sky, that was a remake of - and inferior to - the original Spanish film, Abre Los Ojos (Open Your Eyes), which I believe Brooker has acknowledged as an inspiration.

Have you seen Men Against Fire?

This.

San Junipero is the worst episode of the whole series.

I'm

Shitty midway le ebin mindfuck they were in a simulation all along

Le shitty back story to explicate a dumb premiss

> i've never fucked because i was quadraplegic lmao

No characther development at all. Black girl went agains't everything she believed in for "DUDE INTERACIAL DYKE LMAO"

Unironically credit scene with stupid "heaven is a place on earth" GET IT ? THIS IS HEAVEN BECAUSE INTERRACIAL DYKE LMAO

le touchy moment "oh she is paraplegic but I like you anyway lol" (what's the point theyre living inside a fucking simulation with full functionning bodies.

This was the shitiest romcom movies that people like because

> Dude simulation lmao
> Dude she was in coma lmao
> Dude they married lmao
> Dude it's current year ! interracial dykes lmao

This episode was a big reddit meme with no social commentary and all of the technological commentary (not much) thrown out of the windows for a cheap happy ending

Seriously any people that liked this episode does not belong on this board

That one was pretty crap aswell

I was triggered by attractive women and dancing. I knew it would be accessible and therefore well-liked, so i hate it.

And season three was shitty overall

Didn't finish ep 5 or 6 and I don't know if I will

I saw a lesbian hipster SJW fag getting really upset on Facebook because someone pointed out that the black women was bisexual, not lesbian. She went crazy, calling people homophobic for trying to undermine the lesbian romance. It's like she needed to believe that the speech about her husband and how she loved him was meaningless and that her lesbian love was the only one that counted. What the hell is this about? Do lesbians hate bisexual women? She literally told some bisexual women that they were scum. Is this a thing now? Why are some lesbians so mixed up in hating men?

>Didn't finish ep 5 or 6
Hated in the Nation is one of the best in the series overall
Men Against Fire is meh
This season I really liked 1,3,4 and 6
Kinda liked 2
Disliked 5

It's not a bad season overall, there's just more episodes than normaly.

Yep, lesbians hate bisexual women.
My gf is bi and she was in a long relationship with another girl.
Long story short when she started dating men her lesbian friends all became hostile, except for her ex who's a total bro.

>Black girl went against everything she believed in
You didn't notice the tweest.

Kelly never uploaded her mind. She didn't have a chip thing on her head when she was euthanized.

San Junipero itself created a new virtual Kelly to keep Yorkie company because her "heaven" wouldn't be complete without her.

This. Worst episode of the series so far. S03E01 at least had Alice Eve and Mommy showing their cleavage.

>I've heard a number of lesbians raise the concern that a bisexual woman will eventually leave her for a man, as if that somehow invalidates their relationship or constitutes a betrayal.
>General "bad press" about bisexuals and lack of respect for bisexuality as a real sexual orientation. Bisexuals are all sluts/are really gay people too afraid to come out/are indecisive/are just experimenting/are just lesbians until graduation, and so on and so forth.
>Fear of indirect contact with men as a disease vector.
>Defending an identity group against perceived aggression, appropriation, and dilution. Identity groups that experience oppression and discrimination tend to consolidate around the identity and feel protective of it against outsiders who are higher up in the socio-economic hierarchy. See for example the Michigan Women's Music Festival's discrimination against transgender women and the notion of "acting white". Lesbians experience oppression both by being gay and by being women. Some of them are suspicious that bisexual women will fall back to their more-privileged heterosexual options in the face of difficulty, or that bi women simply can't truly understand the lesbian experience.

From the structure of your post I can tell that you're definitely retarded.

I just watched this and I spent the entire series repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

>Ayy epic virtual lesbians lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place

You'd think they would try to be more progressive, knowing as they do how it feels to be discriminated against. I think there's a nasty undercurrent of man hatred for a lot of lesbians. Ever notice how most lesbian cinema involves a woman stealing a woman from a man and letting her know her 'true' nature, the man is often painted as either a loser, violent or moron. They seem really threatened by men all the time, they seem desperate to claim lesbian relationships as the only true form of love.

>Hated in the Nation

It's a killer bees movie. It's fun but kind of dumb. You've got bees that enter through orifices and search based on facial recognition.

First thought? Put a shirt over your head, wear ear plugs. Not only won't the bees able to recognize you, they won't be able to kill you either.

Why is she so perfect bros?

Same goes for gay man to be fair.
They pretty much feel like they're under siege all the time, and what if their partner turns out to be bi? Or they start feeling attraction towards the opposite sex.

WALK LIKE AN EGYPTIAN

> dykes aren't balanced individuals

Oh shoot some pleb with piss poor taste in television thinks i'm a retards

What am i going to do ?

i love her she's so cute ahh

I guess lurk Sup Forums for a couple more hours and go to sleep, wake up, repeat.
Your own Black Mirror episode

> Kelly never uploaded her mind. She didn't have a chip thing on her head when she was euthanized.

Seriously ? It actually raise the level of this episode by a tenfold

Still far from my favorite from this season

Kekels

I found her ugly. Black girl was prettier

(you)

This is what I thought happened. If I thought what everyone else in this thread thought I would have hated it as well. I still don't actually like this episode as I thought it was pretty boring.

>[Post a Reply]
I couldn't finish men against fire. i tried last night.

also havent been able to finish the waldo one

This show may not be for you.

It didn't quite ask enough questions about how your uploaded mind wouldn't be your real mind or shit like that. It's a fun episode but I wouldn't quite call it a Black Mirror episode.

I think it's up to the viewer to reflect on that.

>Even our lesbians are black and white couples too!
Fuck off with your cucked, blacked mirror shite.

I disagree, because I think the ending was very intentionally fucked up. Kelly gave that passionate speech about her bond with her husband and talked about how San Junipero was fake.

Yorkie meanwhile, in her first ever honeymoon phase after essentially being severely underdeveloped mentally (no socialization if she had been like that since 21). Essentially, Yorkie was really dumb but "seduced" Kelly into giving up her bond with her family, choosing the digital mock-up of a woman she had just met over her family.

They even juxtaposed it well, showing the increasingly intimate final moment in San Junipero cut with the reality: just another little data drive in a gigantic server farm.

It didn't need to, because it isn't.

or kelly stayed because she had a lot of fun crashing the jeep, realized all the shit she could do there, and yorkie just happened to be there.

The premise is fine, interesting even, but the writing is so sloppy and heavy handed. The episode drags after the half way mark and the conclusion is just so lack luster and sappy. On top of that its the worst kind of pandering around.

That said episode 5 is the wrost of this generally bad season.

Keep sucking that slicon valley dick. VR is totally worth it and will make you immortal.