God bless America, through the blessed virgin Mary!

God bless America, through the blessed virgin Mary!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7_vv4Vk_vco
youtube.com/watch?v=AchgTXrs-nA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hell Yeah! I'd like to go through the virgin Mary..

Do u have a death sentence..

Are you asking am I in prison for mass murder just waiting to die? Or do you mean death wish? are you seriously that fucking stupid?

As insulting god's mother.

You definitely enjoy the penis department of other men

The fuck nonsense is that? you're not even american are you?

It's a common misconception that Mary was a virgin, when in fact she was actually a Virginian.

haha... and a slut

Actually it's jebuses mother you dumb twat.

No, it's no one's mother because it's made up

Roll for glory?

Better, Native America
Your Heretical paster tell you his bullshit

god have mercy on your ignorant soul

You're not OP..

Ha, your silly god is no match for my.. base reality

fuck your heritage

check em

This country is shit, and god doesn't exist, he was a myth ancient humans came up with as a metaphor for the Sun, and gullible idiots blew it out of proportion, then later used it to hold onto power

Fuck your feelings

if God actually existed he wouldn't give a shit about you

Which explains all the martyrs.

Atheists are hilarious. They're soooo convinced they're brilliant, but cannot-and most will not even try to--understand theology. They just declare that whatever they don't like is stupid and strut around, expecting praise.

Aquinus laid out proofs of God. Go disprove them and become famous. Until then, keep your arrogant idiocy inside your head.

>this country is shit
Leave.

I'm not an atheist actually, I fucking hate atheists, they act entitled and smart as fuck, but they're just ignorant. I'm a Buddhist, and believe in some sort of higher spiritual power, but I also don't think anyone on Earth has a clue what it actually is because we aren't SUPPOSED to know, so I know it definitely isnt a man with a white beard who gives a shit about Earth for any reason.

> " God bless America, through the blessed virgin Mary! " ;

May all real sentient beings bless the rest of the world, through the blessed virgin Mandy!

youtube.com/watch?v=7_vv4Vk_vco

youtube.com/watch?v=AchgTXrs-nA