>>>/sci/8115943

Thoughts?

>rense.com/general79/dut.htm

>How could genes cause an IQ advantage? The simplest pathway is head size. I thought head measurement had been discredited as Eurocentric pseudoscience. I was wrong. In fact, it's been bolstered by MRI. On average, Asian-American kids have bigger brains than white American kids, who in turn have bigger brains than black American kids. This is true even though the order of body size and weight runs in the other direction. The pattern holds true throughout the world and persists at death, as measured by brain weight.

>According to twin studies, 50 percent to 90 percent of variation in head size and brain volume is genetic. And when it comes to IQ, size matters. The old science of head measurements found a 20 percent correlation of head size with IQ. The new science of MRI finds at least a 40 percent correlation of brain size with IQ. One analysis calculates that brain size could easily account for five points of the black-white IQ gap.

>I know, it sounds crazy. But if you approach the data from other directions, you get the same results. The more black and white scores differ on a test, the more performance on that test correlates with head size and "g," a measure of the test's emphasis on general intelligence. You can debate the reality of g, but you can't debate the reality of head size. And when you compare black and white kids who score the same on IQ tests, their average difference in head circumference is zero.

cont

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2008/02/race_and_physic_1/
rense.com/general79/dut.htm
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1070671/Evolution-stops-Future-Man-look-says-scientist.html
livescience.com/34228-will-humans-eventually-all-look-like-brazilians.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_anthropometry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>One of the great ironies of today’s quest for “diversity,”—the forcible mixing of peoples as unlike each other as possible—is that it is a destroyer of diversity. It is only through separation that nature can produce that culmination of true diversity: a new species.

>amren.com/news/2008/02/race_and_physic_1/

The other links from the sci thread

amren.com/news/2008/02/race_and_physic_1/
rense.com/general79/dut.htm
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1070671/Evolution-stops-Future-Man-look-says-scientist.html
livescience.com/34228-will-humans-eventually-all-look-like-brazilians.html

I love how the black woman is literally stretching her chin forwards as far as she can and its somehow supposed to be evidence of cranial differences, despite that this has been disproven hundreds of times.

Phrenology isnt science.

As to your "article", dont take this personally, but in science we only take real research seriously.

>in le trash

Is this a troll? The picture on the left is not the same person as on the right.

>le
RMYT

>Not 90% obese

Fake

Im aware of that, hence my amusement.

t. not an argument

I got banned from /sci/ a few months back for making a thread similar to this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_anthropometry

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_anthropometry

If you bothered to even read the first paragraph, the phrase "pseudo-science" is used.

>The skull of an Aborigine and a Caucasian are the same
>Pseudoscience xdddd

Okay

That's a pretty cute Mongoloid.

The skull on the top isn't an accurate example of the average caucasoid. Google 'skull' and you'll get a better idea of what it looks like.

literally some of the ugliest looking people I've ever seen

Do you want kids to be taught they're dumber than other kids?

What awful pictures to showskull shape

>from the sci thread
I'm guessing that didn't go over well.

Have a look for yourself. A few people called the OP a retard and a few people offered answers to his questions. Pretty good for sci, usually the ratio of people calling op a retard is worse than that.

"g" is real. Studies prove this conclusively. White people are just more efficient at processing knowledge. It's not really connected to head size.

Everyones a mexi-nigger!

So Sup Forums was only half right, according to /sci/?

Something like that. White genes won't die out but red/blonde hair and blue eyes are recessive so they will become more rare.

I've made it more accurate for you

>Phrenology isnt science.
Saying that cranial capacity and brain volume matters isn't phrenology; phrenology was more along the lines of
> "a bump on the back of your skull indicate a criminal inclination, and a hook nose indicates a lying personality"
But we have cause and effect understanding, that neurology is the underlying material basis of intelligence. More dense dendrite formation, for example, correlates strongly with intelligence. More space for brain matter, more dense brain matter packed into that space, would reasonably be expected to correlate with more intelligence. If you don't have a brain, or any space for one, you tend to be more like a vegetable...

Microcephaly, for example?

those are some ugly ass people, I guess that's what'll be considered attractive in the future, damn shame