twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

correct
the confederacy did nothing wrong
including their surrender
no damn thing wrong with it

Surrendering and never rising again was the best thing they did

Well besides all of the treason, sure.

yep

No they definitely did some wrong things. They should have banned slavery, then deported all the slaves back to africa, and probably all the black free men too. Basically what lincoln wanted to do.

Kinda like how some states today want to ignore federal immigration law.

Same reasons too, cheap labour and for counting them for electoral purposes.

yep
right here

Too bad they aren't cool any more. Now they are just run by jews and want to exterminate whites.

Incorrect: They should have gotten Brittish support and returned to being a colony of the Empire

they lost the fucking war
If they hadnt done anything wrong then surely they would have won?

Britain should return to being a colony of the true Empire. The Roman empire.

totally

It's almost as if the Republican and Democratic parties were completely different before the late 1940s.

Well Yes. But this is a Thread about the Confederacy

Its all they can do

They probably were not so directly controlled by jewish business intrests

This

were you the 'other' guy in the 'troll' thread that figured out how to put a textbox over an image in paint? at least put some effort into it and change your font/font size/color/image

The confederacy was based in the business interests of wealthy southern plantation owners.
What happened was a direct result of their policy decisions and greed.

The base goal of the parties have stayed consistent. It's their base that changed. Democrats always wanted more government. Republicans always wanted less. Back during the 1800s and early 1900s, large businesses wanted a strong government to build railroads and roads so the companies could transport, common people didn't want to pay for it.
What has changed is that dems now are liberals and reps now are conservatives, it used to be the other way around.

What does that have to do with Rome?

why are you explaining it to me like I didn't already know this? That's why I posted in the first place.

This is like high school history, you fucking faggots.

they didnt win. stop supporting losers.

Look kids! It's the flag of cowards and traitors!

Let's see. Go to war with a major industrial power with a large military age male population that dwarfed its own -- on some idea that hopes and prayers would win the day. Seems really stupid to me.

What did Dixie mean by this?

The south will rise again!

they left Kerrigan to die on Char! fuck Mengsk!

Gave rise to the Queen of Blades, who eventually united the Zerg even Primal ones into a force that ended up being beneficial to the Galaxy
Checkmate

what the fuck is up with north carolina?

typical Zerg propaganda. what happened, did the Xel'naga touch you in a private place or something?

None of that happened. Kerrigan was unrepentantly evil and Jim drank himself to death in a bar at the far edge of the solar system

Lincoln didn't care if the blacks were free, he was a racist himself.

Well except for that war they lost.

You know what's more pathetic than traitors? Traitors that lost. #confederacy #cucks

Well, yes, technically, since leaving the union is not covered in the Constitution, that power would fall under the portion that says "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

So, technically succession was legal. But the decision to succeed was made by US senate representatives, who do not decide state law and were not operating under a provision of any of their state constitutions.

So, while the states could leave, they did not go about it by a legitimate process.

ANY DAY NOW GUISE

They had the right to leave. Fuck that Lincoln cuck. He's the real traitor. He went against the constitution

>what lincoln wanted to do.
Solidify the union so the states had no agency outside of the federal government.
It's like this:
>southern economy is resource-based
>northern economy is trade-based
>southern states sell textiles to north
>northern states sell textiles to europe
>southern states start selling to europe
>northern states bitch
>north can't send in the army over trade dispute without being an oppressor
>lincoln kicks southern economy in the dick by announcing the end of slavery (only in southern states, btw)
>southern states secede
>federal troops refuse to abandon military bases
>SHOTS FIRED
>north now has politically acceptable reason to dismantle southern governments
>northern businessmen (carpetbaggers) take over southern businesses
>southern states resume selling only to northern states
>federal government now supercedes state governments

Don't get me wrong, Lincoln did a good thing by abolishing slavery. But he did it for exactly the wrong reasons. If you want proof that he didn't do it for humanitarian reasons, look no further than the fact that slave owners who cooperatively freed their slaves were given restitution for the "property" they lost but the slaves weren't given shit. The civil war, like all wars, was about money.

Losing isnt wrong. It just makes you a failure. Loser

>then deported all the slaves back to africa
Yeah, that worked out
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia

After the war, Texas filed a suit wanting the return of US federal bonds formerly owned by Texas that were sold by the CSA during the war. The court ruling was that the CSA's sale of the bonds was illegitimate because at no point was Texas (or any other confederate state) part of any country other than the United States, and Texas got their bonds back.

sounds like something a loser would say.

>treason
Hahaha, I just laughed at you.

Exactly this

You cant speak truth in a board of fiction, friend.

And a mass murdering prick. Here we're thinking Hitler was a bad guy, damn man!

I'm from NC and our nigresses love anal

Dirty Southern Belles

Actually if you knew anything about US history. You would know that when the south succeeded from the Union that it was perfectly legal by their original constitutions and the agreements when they first joined the Union. It was Lincoln that started massing troops on the border and provoked the firing on Ft Sumter.

what's wrong with ebony anal?

BWHAHAHAHA

I see you went to school in the south

Check this out.

blackpast.org/aah/colfax-massacre-1873

Not the guy you responded to, but I went to school in IL. I was taught that in history class

You obviously went to school in California. But facts are facts wither you like them or not.

The weak asses shoulda fought harder. They're failures and the descendants of the men who fought for the confederacy are failures and keep their garbage bloodlines going. Kta

>Become president
>Literally can't stop obsessing over your opponent from two fucking years ago
Obviously she accomplished something.

Democrats used logic at republicans..

Republicans are immune to logic