Before I start I just want to say rape is not fun

before I start I just want to say rape is not fun.
I was 14
About 2 weeks after I had came out as gay
This one kid in the year above beat the shit out of my the day after. He is pretty fucked up and is a very scary person.
When he had knocked me down he grabbed my head and said into my eat "watch out" he stood up and walked away.
It was the weekend after this happend so I was out in the woods walking my dog. Some people from school in the year above and scary kid where there I move away and start to walk out of the wood. They start following me btw they do pretty much anything the scary kid tells them to do. There was a old couple sitting down on a bench about 20 meters down the road so i go and sit down next to them. They back off and go back up the road. After this I leave and go home (cont?)

Self bump

cont

Bump, Continue.

cont boi

cont

what habbens next, continue

Sorry was busy will cont now

you fucking faggot why did you come out if you didnt want male attention?

Next day go back to woods with dog in there for about 20 mins dont see anyone I hear people talking from a little way away but can't see them take no notice as I thought it was just some randoms. I sit under a tree and go on my phone 5 mins pass scary kid and some other person I have not met shows up from around the back of the tree kicks my dogs and starts beating on me i start crying they start calling me a faggot and shit and drags me away from the path I was sitting on. Takes me in to the woods and you know what happends. His friend holding me down and him having his way. When he is finished he stamped on my arm and ran off with his friend I lay on the floor and cry for about 20 mins.

did u get hard?

What country are you from where homophobes respond with rape? Thats fucked dude kek

wait so you're not a guy? what? op im confused

im guessing Alabama.

Did they fuck you anally? Lube? And did they suck you, or get you to suck them? More details pleaseā€¦

I stoped crying and started to walk out of the wood it is about 10 - 15 mins from my house about 3 -4 people drive by and donr even stop to ask is a boy coverd in blood and ripped clothes are ok I stop at the park which has public toilets and try to clean up. Get most of the blood of so i look less fucked up and continue the walk home. As soon as I get in my mum is screaming at me asking wtf happend. All I could think to say is that I got hit by a car and the guy drove off. She took straight to hospital. I only got a bruised arm bone and a broken nose the doctors put a cast on my arm and told me to be careful.
To this day I have only said what really happend to people on here. Idk why I didn't tell my mum I regret it now but i was to scared to say anything.

I'm a guy

Learn how to fucking greentext, normie. That's probably why you got raped. You cant figure out how to do things right.

Time flies when you're a faggot.

Uk

Did you ever meet the guys again? Did u get fucked on a regular basis?

He got me to suck him and anal no lube

Ah, that explains it. Please state you race, and the race of your attackers.

Also what year did this happen?

Sorry I'm on mobile and it takes ages

shit grammar young fag
cont though

We where both white and this 2014

do you have anymore stories, also Im terribly sorry this has happened to you

rekt

^ this

>guy rapes other guy because the other guy is gay

what?

agreed

It only happend once more after as the kid got moved into care somewhere else

Ever try to find him?

No and dont want to

that was probably just how he liked to flirt

Fucking checked

greentext this one too

probs

Rape isn't always about having sex, many times the motive behind it is attacking the victim.

Fucking someone up the ass is about having sex.

Never did find my dog tho I just told my mum it bolted when we got hit I guess he must of heart him internally and he died in the woods

Do you want me to tell the story of the second time?

Was your dog ok?

Do you wish you just didn't come out as a faggot?

see start writing faggot

Read above

Yooo rip that dog

cops needed

Like 1.5 months after this happend the 1st time
I was in the park on a insetday so everyone else is at school. I was on my phone and I needed to shit so i went to the public toilets and went in a cubicle and the park is pretty much empty at all times as it is a bit of a shitty area. These are almost always empty as they are nasty as fuck but i was despret. I do my shit and open up the cubicle door and this fucker is just standing there and kicks me back into the cubicle. I hit the wall hard and he pins me down on the toilet takes of my trousers and starts to fuck me shallow at first but but he went in deep stoped pulled his dick out and it had shit on it he looked at me and smacked me across the face. He then told me to clean it.

Please dont

I said fuck no but he smacked me again and shoved his dick in my mouth this is literally the lowest low point of my life he face dicks me for a while and takes it out fucks me then sticks it in my mouth for a little while he finishes then fucks off

>trying this hard.
Nigga this is b whwn can tell fakes from OCs

What?

Dude, that's fucked up. Find the guy and tell the police what happened. I'm so sorry that happened to you. Please tell your family. They need to know this stuff so they can help.

It's never to late nonny, tell her who did it and get those suckers to court

Where do you live, what is your age and what is the name of the guy OP? If there is one thing that pisses me off it's shit like this.

Like the faggot wasnt asking for it, prancing around in that park cruising all day long.

Stop being a fag pal

exactly my point

Please tell the police and your mom. Lock up the rapers

Kek, best projection i've seen in a while

>rape is not fun
50% of people surveyed say it's a blast

oh hey ricegum

Fuck you

>Alpha as fuck

Questions for OP

What did he look like?
Did he have a big dick?
Is your dick big?

Oh wtf

Ugly af
Meh
Meh

what would u do if he came back as openly gay and professed his love 2 u?

Start carrying some sort of weapon on you; maybe take some self defense classes so that shit won't happen again.

Murder suicide

Pics or it didn't happen newfag

OK, so did you expect this before you decided to announce you are gay?

That is so romantic

Didn't really announce I told my friends ask them not to tell everone and they told everyone

and they say romance is dead

have you had sex after this guy?

Yer

GFY

u enjoy being fucked in the ass nowadays?

Yes

did he look like this?

is this the man who hurt you?