PIOLI FIRED PIOLI FIRED PIOLI FIRED PIOLI FIRED PIOLI FIRED PIOLI FIRED PIOLI FIRED PIOLI FIRED PIOLI FIRED PIOLI FIRED...

PIOLI FIRED PIOLI FIRED PIOLI FIRED PIOLI FIRED PIOLI FIRED PIOLI FIRED PIOLI FIRED PIOLI FIRED PIOLI FIRED PIOLI FIRED PIOLI FIRED PIOLI FIRED PIOLI FIRED PIOLI FIRED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-VSWz8trNn4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are Inter done?

SFINTERISTI BTFO
>SFINTERISTI BTFO
NON VINCERETE MAI PIU' UN CAZZO
SFINTERISTI BTFO
>SFINTERISTI BTFO
SFINTERISTI BTFO
>SFINTERISTI BTFO
SFINTERISTI BTFO
>SFINTERISTI BTFO
SFINTERISTI BTFO
>SFINTERISTI BTFO
SFINTERISTI BTFO
>SFINTERISTI BTFO
SFINTERISTI BTFO
>SFINTERISTI BTFO
SFINTERISTI BTFO
>SFINTERISTI BTFO
SFINTERISTI BTFO
>SFINTERISTI BTFO
SFINTERISTI BTFO
>SFINTERISTI BTFO
SFINTERISTI BTFO
>SFINTERISTI BTFO

Time for Simeone lads!!!

Honestly if Inter don't get Simeone are they done as a club? They were never really that big to begin with.

>cardiff
>piolel esonerato
LMOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Be Inter fan
>Get hyped you might FINALLY win a Serie A
>Have the best striker in the world.
>Finish 8th
>W-we overperformed, la! Next season is OUR YEAR! Based Mazzarri will bring in World Class players, la! With Icardi, we'll walk the league! Easy double, treble or maybe quadruple!
>Based Mazzarri will bring in so many World Class players with the chinese money!
>Dybala, Tourè, Aubameyang confirmed, la! Cheeky bid for Messi when? XD
>Get Murillo, Miranda and Felipe
>Mancini joins
>HAHAHA! SUCK IT JUVENTUS! Title CONFIRMED. How many points will we win it by, lads? Easy 15 points. Maybe 20! Or 25 XD!
>With Mancini here, we'll attract PROPER World Class players!
>Finish 4th
>C-can't expect him to settle in one season, la! Next year is OUR year!
>Mancini gets sacked
>Good, what a faggot, fucking Mancini didn't do anything for us! Fucking cunt! W-world class manager and we'll get that quadruple!!
>Get De Boer and Gabidon
>Not even 4th place anymore
Being a Inter fan is a merry-go-round of utter delusion and mental gymnastics. There isn't a more disgusting football club in existence. Their fans are entitled criminals who think they deserve everything because they scrapped some cups in the literally who period of football.

Kill all Dutch subhumans.

Next year la'

we've known since 2015 that Simeone was coming, Zanetti said it many times

JUST

>t-this year for sure
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Even his son said it tho.

this is your best year since the doping heydays of the 90s and you still care about the trainwreck that is inter? you really are obsessed lmao

3 champions leagues ain't nuffin la

Are we supposed to be mad or something? This is literally good news. Pioli was trash and now we can focus on Simeone who will leave Patetico after getting btfo tomorrow

>have retarded backroom staff
>spend shitloads of money
>fire 3 (three) managers (one before the season even began)

sphInter is literally laughing stock of the league: the team

Here's the 'siete in finale e parlate di inter siete ossessionati' facebook-tier post

>diego simeone to genoa

>being this excited about hiring someone who's just getting cucked by their richer rival on the big stage for the 3rd time
well, I hope he can sort out the defense at least.

>w-welcome Simeone and Messi
>next year our y-year
>you still haven't seen the power of Suning!
>FOZZA INDA

lmao

i want to be that crazy guy

next year team Managers

Juve, Sarri
Inter, Allegri
Milan, Spalletti
Roma, Sousa
Lazio, Inzaghi S,
Fiorentina, ???

>3 games until the end of the season
What's the point

fiorentina is getting wenger

hello where do i apply for the job

>Fiorentina

Mutu

>steve what pretty good desu

>Inter, Allegri

Lol
E i giornalai accostano Conte all'inter!
Il prossimo anno desidero vedere l'Inter in serie b

t. mario "jailvetus" luigi

Good move, now we have to wait few weeks for the end of premier league season, and Antonion Conte as new manager will be official

JUST

t. Giuseppe "Joey Fat" Obesezione

>conte to inter
who on earth invented this meme? not even the most braindead inter fan would believe such a thing.

>jailventus
>obesezione

sorry i meant Simeone

El prescritto furente

Gazzetta ironically started the meme rumour and, as usual, things got out of hand

Maybe hire De Boer. Hé made Ajax champions 4 times.

17/18
-----------------Icardi---Aguero
--------Gaitan--Mario--Fabregas--Bale
------Mendy--Hummels--Miranda--Santon
----------------------Oblak

Manager: Conte (Buffon assistant manager)

>keeping santon in
you're pretty annoying usually but this time you got a legit chuckle out of me, have a (you)

Ne owners
>hire mancini
>interfere too much and fire him in pre-season
>hire the dutch
>fire the dutch
>hire pioli
>10 amazing games FORZA INTER
>10 shit games
>fire pioli
>seasons not even over
boy if I as a shortlisted manager what a wonderful time to I'd have to look forward to

>da boer
>didn't kill niggers in Rhodesia
>didn't suffer in British concentration camps
>doesn't look like Bruce Grobelaar

I would not trust this man

Tanto comunque finché ci sarà Icardi l'Inter non combinerà più un cazzo.
E io godo.
Caso strano che l'esonero è avvenuto dopo poche giornate da quando Icardi fu sostituito...

Icardi?
With Conte?
Loooool

WONGA IN

Inter's biggest flaw is the defence, meme all you want but they need someone like Simeone to fix it.

Never said Messi was coming, only a fool would take that "rumour" seriously. And next year is definitely NOT our year and as long as we dont have the right manager it wont be our year for many years.

Last time we did have the right manager (Mou at the time) we won the Treble and our 3rd Champions League capping a 5 year run.

Good luck doing the same thing and not losing your 7th (SEVENTH) Final with an aging back line thats the core of your success and wont be worth shit 2 years from now. For all their dominance the past 6 years Juve have no European trophy to show for it

And your new Inter manager...

will he be back?

youtu.be/-VSWz8trNn4

prescritti on track

>Simeone keeps feeding the lie that someday he will come back
>Indafags keep eating it
He loves you so much he keked you in 2002

dude is very promising, just too many injuries in the end

Can he fix Inter?

hahahaha no inter are never done entertaining us with how shit they are

Messi and Simeone don't get along, Simeone could never control Messi or play around him, and he said he would never manage Argentina as long as Messi was playing. Simeone is going to Inter alone, so he can have family dinners with his life-long friend Zanetti

hahahahaha kek
somebody post the liverpool one

this

why don't the chinese throw money at mourinho and beg him to come back? he will guarantee them one scudetto at least

>prisoner team honors a criminal
what a surprise

I know that Sup Forums hates Inter because evryone here are Juve customers/gloryhunters (I personally don't really care for Inter), but realistically they will get some Marco Silva-tier meme manager for a year like S. Inzaghi and they will finish 4th to qualify for CL and everything will be fine eventually.
They won't get obamayang, messi and whoever the tricky authentic memesters on Sup Forums talk about but they will get some halfdecent defenders (aurelio isn't THAT braindead) and get a decdnt campaign until Simeone eventually comes in 2018/2019 (he recently reduced his contract from 2020 to 2018)

no please, the memories are the only thing >we have left now, better not tarnish them.

agree. better not let pic related happen again.

Sabatini in?

mancini wasn't even THAT terrible, he brought perisic and miranda (he also gave us condobbia but what can you do), finishing 4th was probably the best result possible given the teams that season. I feel like the crazy luck in the first half of the season and the second half being pretty much a disaster really skewed the perspective about him.

isn't marco silva out of contract after this season? why not get him? he worked wonders with that terrible hull team, who knows what he might do with a proper squad

Not surprising they get rid of him. Inter must get quality manager, in terms of player they are second team in Italy, but meme managers ruined it.

lol sabatini will work for all suchink franchises

poor prescritti

>mancini wasn't even THAT terrible
not finding any basic tactics to stick with (therefore no gameplans at all) after two thirds of the season is pretty terrible if you ask me

The perfect man for the job desu

What happened to Santon? He was such a promising player and then all of a sudden he was popping up with fucking Newcastle

I feel like it's the same thing happened again and again since 2010. promising first half, then pulled an inter rest of season. have been about 5 managers and it's still the same. I think the problem is the management. Or may I say, the spirit of the team, the tradition, has no winner gene.

Time for Mr. Loowee Lhang Baal?

>in terms of player they are second team in Italy, but meme managers ruined it.
as a jaded inter fan I hope you're kidding. All >we have is a sort-of-decent-but-inconsistent midfield, ONE good but inexperienced and whiny diva striker, a thuggy winger and ONE aging centreback trying to hold all the shit together by himself.

coke happened

really?

The board should hire a tea of good psychologists. Going from brazil'ing atalanta to 6 (7? lost count) negative results is fucking sorcery

knee injury. he used to 1v1 Tsu before that.

I'd actually hate Intercucks less if based Pards was in charge. Not like they would finish higher than 7th but he'll provide bants at least

>milano
>rich
99% chance he was a coke head.

Luck is coming to inter lads

P sure they are sick of managers who can only do good for half a season

Bants and slags desu

>Going from brazil'ing atalanta to 6 (7? lost count) negative results is hardcore illegal betting
ftfy
they bought this club just for this

>the spirit of the team
being lead by patrick bateman in football form does that to people
I think icardi is an amazing player but time and time again even the greatest teams are brought to their knees by a captain ho's authority is easily and constantly questionable.

yes, he became a massive cokehead. It's really sad, I remember he was one of the best players in old FMs

score 7 against Atalanta, then 7 matches without W. it's like fucking poetry. btw milan scores 4 palermo and they are 4 matches without winning right now.
>the city of milan and inter

knowing how shady chinese can be with their business, and the whole absurdity of this situation, it might even be true

it's a recurring meme in italian football
whenever a player is out injuried for a long time or generally disappears, he's snorting coke
for reference, see Pepe, Elsha, Berardi, Cassano and many more

not that there is no truth in it, mind you

why is criscito in russia?

cocaine

Kek

>might
kek
the chinks that bought Milan are no different

daily reminder Inter wins finals

the players started giving a shit to get out of relegation zone and look good, once they were safe they stopped caring again, with the knowledge that the manager would take the fall

yeah he is a terrible choice, but desu there is not good candidate left in the team. Handanovic? too timid and no leader ability; Miranda? experienced but just been on team for like a season; Medel? dude can't even control himself; and others are either too young or inexperienced for being caption. Icardi is the only sane choice, yet the stupidest choice at the same time. JUST

the worst part is that he wasnt that bad (better than pereira, juan jesus and nagatomo for sure)

at this point I'd prefer candreva