Getting excited

I might mix it with hot milk and chai latte mix

>What do Sup Forumsros think?

Other urls found in this thread:

buykratombulkusa.com?aff=nothos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

das it mane

Go nuts

red vein or white? or did you buy one of the mixes/hybrids?

I got 10 Gs red, 10 Gs white, and 10 Gs green

"10 Grams Of White Maeng Da, 10 Grams of Red Maeng Da and 10 Grams of Green Maeng Da"

Bump

good deal, I just bought another 4oz of Npp its a mix from Kratom USA. its some good shit, how much you paying for yours?

newfag here

what the hell is kratom

Stop being a faggot and use google

I love and am on kratom

Smart kratom has a deal for new users, i payed ~4 dollars for all of it.

Saw a reddit thread where they talked about vein bought from the site. Seemed legit

They apperently have a policy of giving samples of it out with purchases of 15 dollars before it goes bad

good shit b/ro

reeeeally... I might have to check that out. I haven't tried white vein, I like the upper quality for upping my work productivity. I only take ~4g in the morning before going to work a couple times a week to give me that boost.

>kratom
what happened to the cat

ok went to smart kratom, where is this new users deal and how do I exploit it to get 30g of kratom for ~4 bucks?

Cat mint

bumpity niggers.

Add deal to cart, not really an exploit unless you repeatedly make new accounts. They just make make money on repeat cusstomers

Just got 50gs of Borneo red. Gonna eat ten grams with a spoon in a bit. Fuck me

Customers

Customers?

Kratom is addictive and can have opiate like withdrawals

Just be aware of this fact if you intend to use it.

I've had opiate withdrawals (percocet not heroin Im not a nigger), and kratom withdrawal is nothing like opiate withdrawal. Opiate withdrawls are like getting kicked in the nuts all day long, good luck getting out of bed. kratom withdrawals are like having a hangover for like a week, still not fun but these fags keep saying the withdrawals are heroin like and fuck you, its not even remotely close. my withdrawal from percocet is probably not even as bad as heroin withdrawals and coming off kratom is like giving up coffee in comparison.

mah nigger. I just placed my order and I can try the white vein. that's fuckin sweet thanks b/ro.

tatas for kratom

Glad you like

It's about to be banned anyway. lololol.

An herb native to S.E. Asia whose leaves are commonly chewed or drank as a tisane (herbal "tea").

It offers relief from pain, anxiety, etc, is also used by addicts to get off heroin since it plays on the same receptor and makes it easier to quit.

Little recreational value in of itself tbh, but some people seem to get more out of it than others.

How best to take?

this shit even safe?
All the info online says that its used for getting off of stronger stimulants.

for me its like a weak opiate
it gives me the warm cozy physical feeling but not the mental high an oxy does.

Toss and wash. Tastes terrible, but just power through it. Really shouldn't exceed 5g in a single dose. Former addicts tend to take a lot, but honestly kratom is almost self limiting in dose. If you take too much, you'll have a bad time. If you take a smaller dose it's great.

If you look up Dr. Jack Henningfield's eight factor analysis of kratom and other doctors it's reported to be safer than classical opioids and opiates (e.g. morphine, etc), but that doesn't mean it's harmless.

To date there haven't been any substantiated deaths, but the FDA claims 36 people have died from it. The AKA states that there is no merit to this claim and it's killed the same number as marijuana, which is to say none.

There is reports of certain people having adverse reactions due to a certain genetic quirk that makes them very efficient processors of it.

About as safe as caffeine IME.

I will do some more research. Thank you

I don't really get that from it with most strains, occasionally, sure.

I've used it daily for 7 years to manage chronic pain associated with my disease and it's a lot more gentle than the rx opiates, or worse running out of my script every month. Also doesn't feel nearly as shitty when I run out or take a few days off for tolerance.

So I think I can feel you on the weak opiate bit, but definitely doesn't even come close to comparing with hard opiates IME.

i think that would taste like dick. just buy capsules and pack them yourself
> n00b

I'd rather just choke it down than pack 20 capsules

Bump

Plus it kicks in faster when you drink it.

ill acknowledge the dubs but unless you mix it with coffee then youre a dumbass

>pic related

Who got time to wait for a capsule to dissolve?

Yeah, I'll mix some espresso with it.

Just started growing a couple of kratom plants because of the nonsense around it.

Was a rocky start, but a lot of fun. Apparently clones are the way to go, since they have the same potency of the parent plants. If you grow from seed it'll take years to get the same potency.

You guys stay safe and use common sense.

Honestly don't feel like I need caffeine with it, but different strokes.

NEETs

yeah, it honestly adds a good flavor to coffee or espresso. brings out the nutty flavor

Can someone describe kratom effects? Its in the coffee family and i dont want a stimulant high i want to feel like opiatrs.
Im coming off a 3 year binge (addict for 9 years) and heard this is a good crutch to make it some what tolerable.

Thanks in advance

What it'll do is help with the body pain and cravings.

Mood lift, increased energy, etc, in small doses.

More sedation with larger doses.

Reds are my go to as a former opiate addict, but the greens are more fun I think.

Don't expect magic, but 3-5g 3x day helped me kick smack.

Just toss and wash it you fucking pussies.

no

I just am a little nervous that the stimmy feel will make me anxious as more than 1 cup of coffee is horrible for me.
Is therr any euphoria?

the more you take the more the sedative effects kick in

however, you should be careful with how much you take initially because it can make your stomach upset the first few times you take it.

start with 4-5 grams and see how that works for you

i did toss and wash for weeks until one time i accidentally breathed it in and choked my ass off

that sucks alot, dont be like me

Thanks.
Toss & wash it is.

I just use a spoon and chase with chocolate milk its the easiest fastest way I've been eating kratom for years for back pain

You're Right

little bit of euphoria. but the effect depends on the strain and amount you take a lot.
i dont think it will make you anxious.

Mild euphoria, but I only experienced with some high quality kratom.

Certain strains are more sedating/stimulating than others. I don't get much stimulation from most of the reds. Even then the stimulation is more like a cup of coffee, but ymmv.

Nice

where is the best place to get kratom

Ooo check em

I drink it with instant coffee at my desk job all day, from a thermos

What are the chances of being put on a list because I bought it while it was legal, and having trouble later in in life? I work in healthcare and they're pretty serious about drugs.

Provably none

Fucking zero... Cmon man.

Bump lit

Trips of gr8 truth l

From the plant.

Second best is from domestic vendors. Less hassle.

I honestly don't suggest my favorite vendor here, but I can suggest another decent one. Canopy Botanicals, there are others on /r/kratom if you're not afraid of plebbit.

thanks user

welp I was under the impression there wasn't any withdrawal from it. That's actually really good to know, I don't think i'd wanna mess with it since I have an addictive personality :/

I appreciate the info anons

Nice guy user

As a healthcare worker and long time user, 0.

I was ordering drugs for the derp web and even got a love letter from the DEA. Nothing came out of it, just be smart.

If it's legal when you purchase it, it's no big deal, and if they move to make it illegal, there'll be a 30day grace period from the announcement.

Should go without saying that after those 30 days, if they were to schedule it, and you kept it, you'd be in possession of a scheduled drug, which is a no-no. Nothing illegal took place if you bought it when legal and used it or disposed of it before any sort of ban or scheduling though.

Double check and make sure you aren't in an area where it's banned though, of course.

I've been taking Kratom for almost a year now and honestly I probably would have an heroed by now without it. Where'd you get yours?

I like kratom. Mind you, I like opiates too, but I digress...

You'll like it too, I'm sure. Still, hardly worth getting all excited about.

Always wanted to try Kratom but I also heard pure Kava is pretty good too for shit like Anxiety. Which is better?

Yeah, absolutely false.

Lies like this are the reason for so many unfortunate choices and events...

Reminds me of Reefer Madness.

You convinced me, buying that sampler pack now.

Here's my ref for my source

buykratombulkusa.com?aff=nothos

Remove everything after '?' if you don't want to use my ref, no big deal.

Seconding canopy as a good vendor too.

if you dont mix with orange juice, you are just messing around

yech.

thank you sir

That has got to be one of the funniest images I have ever seen in my life.
Genuine.

I aint fibbin', makes it super easy to house quickly before class

Do you do it pulpy or plain? I usually mix it in with crystal light, just to help mask the flavor some. It helps, but still tastes gross. Chuggable though.

Red vein at over 6 grams will produce euporiat

I'm telling you man chocolate milk masks it the best

10 years of daily use here. Its been a godsend to control my anxiety without having to use benzos

That's not true. They vary strain to strain and batch to batch. Two different scoops from the same bag won't even have the same amount of alkaloids if it isn't standardized.

It's more like you experience euphoria with a red vein from a certain vendor at that dose.

Well I've been eating kratom for about 4 years now and I know for a fact the tolerance level doesn't let you dose every day. Stop lieing no one here is impressed

lol no stop talking

shake up your bag nigga

I was also using klonopin everyday, for anxiety and muscle spasms, and even though kratom doesn't work as well on my anxiety, it doesn't kill my memory like the benzos. Plus those damn benzos will send you into DTs when you kick too quickly or run out. They're straight up poison in my book, but glad you've found something else that works well for you bro.

You're the one talking out of your ass, m8.

>m8
Get fucked kid grown ups are speaking

no pulp is best. I've actually come to like the taste.

Dunno if that'll ever happen, but who knows, I'll give it a shot. Worst case scenario I have a little extra orange juice.

I watched this thread grow from the beginning

Proud parent

america

Two sets of 888 trips itt. It's a sign from the trips god.