How many of you are actually virgins?

How many of you are actually virgins?

Not me. I have inserted my penis many times in a female and peed inside her

It's just a meme bro, it's almost impossible to be a virgin if you're over the age of like 21-22. You'd have to be literally fat as fuck, ugly and autistic.

i got a beejay once, but even after that i had to finish by myself. 23 btw.

white pee? i did that once

Not since I was 10

Me lol. Fucking psych meds are to thank for that.

That's what I'm trying to get an idea of. I felt the same way, but in a LOT of threads i see people casually slip in conversations that they're virgins.

me, almost 29 too

Have you ever had the red pee?

me, 23 this year

Well, if all these people actually are virgins they just don't try enough.
It's really not hard to get laid unless you are autistic or very ugly.

i do. 31, balding, no degree, no job, ugly. 5 2. no joking

How do you white pee?

I'm 49 and still a virgin. I was never fat, ugly or autistic, just never learned about sex or how to flirt (home schooled by super-religious parents). After I left home for college, that made me incredibly awkward around girls so I avoided associating with them. By about age 25 there were no decent single females in my social groups anymore, and by 30 I was so embarrassed about not knowing how to fuck and convinced anyone I tried it with would know and laugh. So I pretty much gave up.

Prostitutes and premarital sex are not options in my religion.

no! :o

I'm not, I've had unprotected sex with multiple women, I've even stolen other dudes' girls away from them, cheated on a girl I was dating, even hooked up with a 16 year old when I was considerably older than her - but I still carry myself like I haven't touched a girl's hand.

its not hard at all if you are ugly. you just dont have sex. females just dont want to be near you or talk to you

Not anymore
>tfw make wizard and then pee in a butt

Yo
I can barely talk to another human being, let alone get laid.

Does anal count?

Does fucking a 23yo when you were 10 count?

Women aren't like men, they look for other things besides looks (looks are obviously important, but much less so for women).
You can make up for a lot by being funny, having charisma, a good job etc.

And do you feel sad because of this?

You sound pretty autistic to me man.

Not I.

looks is all what matters to anyone. if you are funny, you are her clown, if you have money, shes a prostitute, etc.

pretty much this

Try walking in the shoes of a legit ugly guy. Honestly you're literally invisible nobody gives a shit about you and if they do it's only to make fun at your expense before you go back to being ignored again.
You could be the best guy in the world but no girls will want to associate with you if you're seen and perceived as lower. They just won't.
I've seen girls halo effect some real douchebags and it's fine you just gotta accept that being good looking is a major advantage for a lot of people.
People regularly have sex and with lots of people, but there's also those who don't and they congregate here and indulge in whatever small pleasures they can.

broke
no degree
virgin

>indulge in whatever small pleasures they can.
totally true. you have to find a way somehow to patch the hole thats the absence of sex

You are really stupid if you believe this. You are just fucking lazy, i bet you haven't actually gone out and hit on hundreds of women, you probably got rejected once in school and now you're a fucking faggot.

i am just fucking ugly

I love the AA show. It’s greqt to have Artie back.

yeha so i hit one fatty the accepts me! fuck it and fuck you nigger

I got a blowjob when I was 13 does that count? Im 18 now no sex since

25. KHV. Never been in a relationship besides some beta oribter stuff where I never even met up with the girl. Just sorta texted and talked to them on facebook.

I've had 4 opportunity's to get laid, but never went for them for various reason. The first time was when I was 18 and this girl I worked with was basically suggesting to give me road head. I thought it was a joke at the time because no one had ever come onto me like that before. Looking back I realize she was into me and probably could have gotten laid.

The second time there was a girl I worked with who was really cool. Into the same music, really cute. Short but very filled out (thicc). Found she had a fiance a few weeks after talking to her. She ended up quitting but not before confessing that she had feelings for me and wanted to be with me. I didn't want to be a homewrecker and split them up because she had a kid and a whole slew of other reasons.

The third girl was a literal thot. 9/10 thicc body who sent me nudes after I jokingly asked her to send some. She was basically begging me to fuck her and I beta'd out. I don't know why.

4th girl was some girl that someone else had set me up with. She was very cute and seemingly super into me. She lived an hour away and I never mustered up the courage to go and meet her and we eventually drifted apart.

Now there's a chubby black girl at work who wants my dick but I don't really like her personality wise and honestly don't care anymore

I basically never put myself out there. The only girls I've met have been through work or I was set up with them on top of never omitting to anything or wanting to meet up in person in fear of being found out as an autist

No, I don't care anymore. Masturbation is all I need.

what the hell is going on in this?

>Compound Media viral marketing thread

yes i am virgo

I just thought it was a funny pic of artie. I'd cut my dick off before i ever gave a cent to andy cumia

Artie Lange fresh from rehab. Lookin good.

Teenfag here, haven’t lost mine, he’ll i don’t even have a gf

I wouldn't put it past Keith or Garrett to post about it here to beg for attention.

what's wrong with his hands

No idea. Someone on reddit said they knew a lady who wore gloves like that for psoriasis and it's been super cold in new york lately so maybe his hands were just chaffing. I cant imagine his body has a healthy supply of vital nutrients...

Do you just get too nervous to go through with the deed?

Sort of. I don't have any experience whatsoever. Some how I seem to convince people that I'm this smooth operator. I'm good at flirting with girls. I just never follow through.

Is that Artie Lange? Christ he looks bad

24, not ugly but literally autistic, women can easily sense the spaghetti and lack of confidence

im 27 yr old wizard because i have issues with people touching me.
I don't respond to girls who are actually interested in me. as in im picky i want who i want not who wants me and those two have not matched up for me. Also afraid i wont be any good at it

explain. I go on dates and they go no where

>Told girlfriend of 8 months that I think we should move on to the next stage of our relationship (cringe)
>She gets upset and wants to break up because she's wants to save it until marriage
>End up not breaking up because she's a really nice person

that's why i'm still a virgin

I am.

>Be me
>Turn 21 next month
>Raised by single mother
>Forever Betafied
>Been lifting, and finally got a job
>Returning to college next semester
>Chance to become alpha fawks

>2018
>being virgin
kys

Lifting is pretty good. You feel better, gain confidence, it becomes easier to fuck bitches.
However, it's not indispensable. I'm out of shape, and still getting da pussy here and there.

I've never seen a vagene

Then you need to change your religion.

here is a true story
>Be my roommate
>turned 28y
>still virgin
>had many chances to break to domm in the past
>smokes weed
>plays lol
>be 6’3
Skinny and dress well
>little socially awkward when on weed
>much too sensitive
>expect sex to be the outcome of a disney love story
>Started a job in a lawyer's office as a secretary / commis
>Started a friendship with a 58y woman
>goes out with her
>learn about her and a daily
>asked for a private time with her … at her home.
>Had sex when both also achieved the ‘’ no coming back ‘’ rank on the offical virgin meter
>now way more relaxe
>what a waste of time ….

You can do it guys. I thought this will NEVER come for him. There is hope for everyone.

wait so you smashed the 58 yr old?

I guess I haven't experienced it being easier just yet....I have noticed however women tend to orbit near me more often?

I still haven't been able to just open anyone though...

Dude banged a gilf/sugar mama he's set

Arty Lang ages like 5 years every year.

Soon he will be too fat to fish.

>be me, 18, virgin, 12 years ago
>late bloomer, late start, late everything
>Have Christian gf, 17
>every Sunday we go to the same empty room in church during service
>she sucks me off, I eat her out
>good, sinful times
>she sucks at BJs tho
>one day I suggest anal, tell her some friends suggested it
>by friends I meant internet
'you have weird friends, user'
>she thinks it over for a week
>she finally agrees to it
>fuckyes.gif
>next week after service
>we leave early to go to her place before her hardcore Christian mom gets out of church
>I got some lube for the occasion
>I align Richard Peterson with her dark star
>Go nice and slow
>surprisingly, she gets into it
>she wants on top
>no conplaints
>she rides my dick like she was born for it
>cum buckets
>she wants to sit on my dick even after I cum
>I eventually get hard again while still in her ass
>fuck again
>cum more buckets