ITT Things every man should own

ITT Things every man should own

>inb4 Amerifats post guns

pic related
I will NEVER buy any other razor like Gilette mach w/e fucking bullshit again.

Safety razors are all you need

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com.au/itm/Double-Edge-DE-Safety-Razor-5-Gillette-Blades-Mens-Shave-Shaver/121644190932?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
veggidome.com/
top10homeremedies.com/how-to/get-rid-razor-burn-fast.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

at least one woman

a gun of course.
but agreed on the razor. good choice my friend.

cheap blades, close shave, easy to resharpen.

Made the switch about a year ago, such a solid fucking decision. Do you use a brush too?

where would I go to get a decent one and how much would I expect to pay for a decent one? also pros other than "you don't have to toss it out after a week"?

I'm 25. I still only have to shave about once a month. I can't grow facial hair.

>close shave

damn right user. i just used mine for the first time and had to replace the cheap chinese blade with a gillette one but the stubble came off easy

Too much soy milk faget.

>very easy to clean
>ebay,amazon,aliexpress depending on where u are
>cheap blades will last forever if you wash the razor in warm water afterwards

basically you'll save a fuck tonne of money with a shave that rivals top-tier marketed crap. it's a no nonsense, no gimmick clean shave
10/10

ikr, I do think I have low t or something.

My dad can't grow facial hair either & he's 50, but he's not a soyboy at all. He's got super big muscles.

Wow. Too much estrogen.

It's a lot more genetic-based than hormone-based

also, i have a screw in one so after i wash it i unscrew it a little but not so much that its gonna fall off and then shake it of excess water then give it a quick pat dry with a cloth or toilet paper

I really believe that I have low T, but I doubt a doctor would do anything about it being only 25.

Ugh, I just want a pill to give me a full beard. (no beard transplant talk)

the wife bought me one over 3 y ears ago with a 100 pack of blades, still using the same pack of blades.

>Do you use a brush too?

no just lather it on by hand. i dont see any advantage with a brush though other than theres less mess on the hands

I shave once a week, I have 21% native american in me and I've been told thats the reason why..

Fuckin pussies

wagner?

Hipster faggot.

yea no fuck that

those blades remind me of those scenes in films where the barber or someone slices the mans throat or nicks him by accident.
too much of a pussy to touch one

So out of the the 100 dudes your mum fucked, 21 were natives?

yeah you stupid cunt

Haha fuck off, i started cutting with these cause i have thick facial hair, fucking sand nigger genes man

Kek

a decent leather wallet, had mine for 12 years now

i lol'd irl

Step up your game.

samefag

My dad's native too, I've assumed that's why I can't grow facial hair.

dammmmm son

Thats cool af, what is it?

You're a fag with that razor.

>buying gillette blades

Ok, anyone who is having trouble growing a beard, you should buy a derma roller. Buy a derma roller, and roll it around the area where your beard SHOULD be. Also, buy a collagen supplement to boost collagen levels. This works for a lot of men, and the cost is so cheap, you don't really loose much if it doesn't work for you. Should cost about $20-$30 for a roller and collagen pills.

Look up reviews on YouTube from other guys who've had success with this method.

IWASAKI KAMISORI SHIROGAMI 990dollars

The brush does save your hands from getting messy, but it also helps to lather it in between the bristles and get them standing the right away. If you're only shaving stubble then you're right, there's probably not much point

a penis

You don't go to a doctor for low a test.

it came with the deal fag
for $13 aud I can't complain
ebay.com.au/itm/Double-Edge-DE-Safety-Razor-5-Gillette-Blades-Mens-Shave-Shaver/121644190932?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

A veggidome. Keeps your veg fresh and out where you are reminded to eat it and stay healthy and maintain a manly body.

yea and then the veges go off quicker if you dont eat them

Additionally, a derma roller will help cell turnover, making your fucking face appear more youthful, because of the new cells replacing the weak and dying ones. Want to look more handsome? Fucking dermaroll, and take in more collagen, and shit. There's more stuff to it, but... I don't know. Get a serum for your face while you dermaroll. The serum will get into your pores and make your face all godlike, or something.

good luck getting it to actually work without buying one that's worth at least 100 bucks

nope, actually the veggidome keeps veggis just as fresh if not more than if they were kept in a refrigerator due to it's amazing design

What the fuck? How sure are you? I don't want to waste my moonay

>a pair of HUF pot leaf socks

where do you go?

kek not half advertising your own product fag?

pussy faggots

So nice of you to join us, Jason vorhees

WTF ARE YOU WATCHING ME? LITERALLY THE ONE I PICKED UP TODAY. STAHP. I DIDN'T BUY IT YOU FAGGOT STAHP.

Oooooh...shit... That's nice.

step it up poofs

A razor for fat weeaboos

Check it out for yourself, veggidome.com/ read the free veg-ebook. this isn't even my product I just love it so much I want to spread the good word of the veggidome.

Sensei, welcome.

the razor knife is 1000times sharper then that fake ass china shit you post.

I fucking love vegetables. Those dicks are wonderful.

A real fucking watch, not that gay apple watch bullshit

I don't shave my own face. For $20 a week, I go to a local old school barber (old school as in the guy's been in business since the late 60's) and get myself a trim and a hot towel shave. And it's worth every penny. As for things every guy needs to own, a multi-tool, a decent pair of slip resistant boots, at least 1 complete outfit for formal/semi-formal events, and a good, old fashioned, analog wrist watch.

you could literally do the same with a large cake bowl and a cover

not buying into it fag just stahp

Go to a nigger and ask for roids.

Ooooh fuck, dude. I seriously have a new "thing" I have to have a girl do for me.thats fucking delicious. Everything about it.

ITT: Dads

Ooooh, God damn. Hnnnng.

lol thats the smallest and cheapest sub rolex you can get. fail

I personally bought a $25 razor and $100 worth of blades. 2 years later and I'm still not halfway through my blades.

I would pay money to eat that off of her body. Oh my fuck

>implying a cheap CASIO wont do the exact same fucking thing

user plz

Been using a safety razor for about three years now. I agree, super close shave and best quality shave I’ve ever had. However I find that no matter what I try, if I use it daily, I get really bad razor burn. I either need to take a day off from shaving or use a Mach 3 Turbo for a day to prevent it.

Dollar shave club or gtfo

Buy a product to remedy that.

Motherfucker.

Gun
t. Canadian

I'm tapped out here Sup Forumsro. Not much on the web.

fuck that. I'm gonna spend all my money on fun stuff like cars and boats n shit

Pretty much every barber will shave you with one of those

naw dude you're not even looking at the design it has a special bed to store water that allows the veggis the stay fresh and breath.

You've been more than helpful. I have a new "thing on the bullet list." Oh my fuck that was hot.

Believe me Sup Forumsro I have. I must have tried legit like 20 different pre shaves, post shaves, creams, balms, etc. and just can’t seem to find one that does it.

Bucket

buy a gel shaving cream maybe and/or see below

top10homeremedies.com/how-to/get-rid-razor-burn-fast.html

Um... Then stop shaving and use that Nair shit?

Shave the opposite direction

>a multi-tool, a decent pair of slip resistant boots, at least 1 complete outfit for formal/semi-formal events, and a good, old fashioned, analog wrist watch

I think this guy just summed it all up for us.

Destroy the hair at the follicle. I think there are products like that.

It won’t automatic watches are the way to go fuck Swiss quarts and digital shit you faggot

Every man should own at least one of these
1. A factory
2. A morning coat with top hat, I get mine from Anderson & Sheppard I like their soft shoulders, topper from Lock's of course.
3. Proper shirts, not those fake American ones with the collars attached those are blue collar shirts, I mean a good quality one with detachable collars, I get my shirts from Budd in London and the collars from New & Lingwood and Darcy's
3. Shoes, mine are all from Lobb's, leather heels of course, there is no greater sin than walking upon rubber

place a small bowl of water in the large bowl and cover. the water will naturally evaporize and spread around the bowl/veges. congratz, you just saved $50 or w/e it cost

Everyone should have at least one

If you weren't spastic then you'd probably find one

I could but meh, I’d rather deal with the razor burn than use chemicals and that woman shit.

No, Irish are better since they're actually human and actually work the only problem is they get uppity and try to introduce communism into your country and blend in a negro is at least easy to escape from and stupid enough to move into the suburbs