Trump wants to deport this

Trump wants to deport this.

How do you know she's here illegally. That's kinda racist isn't it.

she looks asian yo

Please, with a layer of make-up that thick she's probably as fake as a trap. Who knows what's under there.

Fuck off back to r.eddit

she's not mexican you fucking retard

>▶
This guy is def retarded. Immigrants are not just Mexican haha SMH..

for all you know you're both idiots

we'll if she's there illegally, then yea.

Who fucking cares?

Is 'this' an illegal alien? if so.. Trump wants 'this' gone...

or is 'this' a legal united states citizen.. because they're fine..

She has a job and presumably isn't a criminal so Trump doesn't want to deport her. It has never been Trumps policy to deport productive workers. Maybe eventually she will land on a deportation list but the primary focus right now and for quite a while into the future is people who are in trouble with the law or unproductive.
It's possible she has been mistakenly identified as a high risk illegal. That shit happens, there are still plenty of cute Americans for you OP.

>being this fucking gullible

Not at all gullible, nor do I particularly care about the plight of illegal aliens. They knew when they came here there would be a risk of being sent home. Why should the fact that someone who is doing something illegal have to face the consequences of their actions make me fell like anything other than 'oh look justice is served'?

>all immigrants are ilegal

oh look another potato brain.

>deportation of illegals should be based on physical aesthetics

>ilegal
I'll bet most of them know how to spell it, though.

>TAKING PICTURES
>OF PEOPLE DOING CLERK JOBS

You fuckers need to be buried 6 feet under niggers

well im not a american, and i dont try to go to live in there with my shitty english

do you not see how cute she is? fucking faggots

what the fuck? just cuz she has make up on doesn't make her fake lmao

yes it has

that was Obama's focus not Trumps

Explain yourself. Does taking a picture of a clerk have some special meaning to you? Would it make a difference if she were a different job?

>has a job
>most likely has SSN

not an illegal, qt stays.

you are also a racist for assuming this women is an illegal because she's brown. Stupid libfag.

GTFO

Nah, he only wants to get rid of brown people.

Has what? Several points made and your response means nothing

Obama deported almost no one. And before you tout that statistic that would imply that Obama deported more people than any other president, understand that is a fake stat. It's based on the definition of 'deportation' being changed to include anyone turned away at the border.

Why are you so stupid OP? See, this is why you're not rich like trump, instead of worrying about that, you should see hat's the chance of some user marrying her for that citizenship

Sounds like obama kept that border security pretty tough then