How do you defeat him?

How do you defeat him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIILYLOx6os
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lock him in a shed and cuck him by bbc eternally

stay out of his swamp

They never explain how he gets revived, do they?

put bear traps all over the ground
his feet will be off in no time

throw a can of tomato soup at his head.

Bag of sand

Call the ATF and tell them a rabid hockey dog is on the lose in Crystal Lake making handgun butt stocks

youtube.com/watch?v=tIILYLOx6os

Push him in a meat grinder and burn the remaining chunks

Jason, Michael Myers, Chucky, and Leatherface aren't scary or threats when a person is prepared. Freddy, Sadako, Kayako, Pinhead, etc. are scary.

Buy a gun

wear his mom's sweater and face fuck him

In part 6(I think) it's because Tommy goes back to Jason's grave to "Make sure he's dead" during a thunderstorm, stabs Jason in the heart with a metal pole which is then struck by lightning bring Jason back to life.
In 7 some psychic girl brings him back to life from the bottom of a lake with her powers somehow.

In the rest he's either alive in the final jumpscare of the previous or isn't the killer of the movie. The only total bullshit is at the end of part 8 he is dissolved by acid flushed through new Yorks sewer system every night at midnight but is alive and whole to be bombed by the military in the begining of "goes to hell"

I always love the Child's Play revival intros

>they brought a mortar team

literally my favorite part of any friday movie.

when the dude is running at him and clocks him in the back of the head with a shovel and the shovel just falls apart and he turns around and jams his hand thru the guys chest and punches his heart thru his back. best part of any jason movie.

in all those mysteries you're taken by surprise

>get in car
>drive away

I am so sad there can never be a Jason vs Commando/Predator Schwarzenegger.

>runs from his problems

Dutch would solo most if these guys.