ITT: We apologize for bad/evil things our country has done so that we may never forget our crimes and repeat them again

>ITT: We apologize for bad/evil things our country has done so that we may never forget our crimes and repeat them again

I am sorry for our genocide of native americans and slavery of africans.

I am sorry that we didn't gas all the jews

Sorry for the boer concentration camps, British mandate, carving of Africa, and famine in India

The natives and blacks are doing fine now though gotta admit that.

You had better be and I accept both your apologies.

Boers still aint ok Britain. They gettin murdered alot.

Sorry we didn't kill all the japs
>Someone stopped the war before we could :(

I'm truly sorry for these occurrences. I'm not actually b8ing or memeing right now lads, I'm serious for once so bear with me. We have commited a vile and shameful crime and we should answer for it, perhaps not by reperations(as we're relatively a poor country) but at the very least, we should accept that it happened, and make sure something like that never happens again. Come on lads we're better than this, we shouldn't deny a fucking fact.

So once again, people of the world, I apologize for the actions of my ancestors.
I apologize because you have to live in a world which is still populated by Greeks and Armenians. I apologize for not finishing the job.

we never did anything bad

We are sorry for not sending the blacks back to Africa.

Their problem

Sorry for resisting the Nazis for a couple days.

Now now, were all getting along now though. Time to set our eyes to the sky.

>original sin
Fuck off, religious cretin.

Unironically don't feel bad about a single thing we did

We're sorry we didn't send more aircrews to Europe to help burn the krauts to death :(

Britain did nothing wrong

admit

>Sorry for not brushing my teeth.

meh we still need to focus on the other problems, all of us.

SPAIN WHERE THE FUUUUCK IS OUR APOLOGYYYYYYYYYY

>Largest country in Europe at one point of time
>Never done anything bad
We are the purest

you fucked up the middle east

We dindu nuffins, literally.

we have nothing to feel sorry about.

we saved eastern europe from the nazi occupation, we rebuilt the cities they destroyed and we were feeding and caring for them for almost 50 years. and they gave us nothing in returned, if anything they were extremely ungrateful.

I'm sorry we helped the Austrians and not the Turks under Vienna.

What a grave mistake and awful deed, sorry again.

Now we are talking.

Sorry for creating the german scat fetish in the 30 years war.

What apology, you traitor? You should beg for our pardon.

im sorry for being so much damn superior to all of you cunts

True altruism.

Any land populated by Arabs was ruined from the start.

Everyone point and stare at the leaf and laugh.

Niggers in America should be grateful you took their ancestors as slaves, otherwise they'd be living in a shithole, having AIDS and raping their neighbors daughter to cure themselves (look it up) of it, possibly starving, and actually having to work to survive.

Nah, pretty sure that's just a brown, sand people thing

Didn't think he'd actually do it the madman

Southerners just bought them. Niggers sold them to southerners

So sorry Finland :(

Sorry for nothing

Oh yes I'm aware. And the amount of white Americans who owned slaves was a low 1 digit number. Your schools are literally igniting racial hatred by telling students that slavery was somehow a jolly good all-American tradition.

*percentage, not amount. lol

Our schools are rather problematic at times yeah.

You couldn't even burn some fucking emus you cheeky cunt

You don't even know how ok I'm it this map.

I hope this thread gets archived. We're all having a good whatever you want to call it.

Not enough participants though

>what is enviromental polution
stop drilling for oil in antartica.
maybe you start fixing your corrupt and HIV invested sorry excuse for a country first

Could be nice.

Thats the one Germany hater

You couldn't even kill ALL of the Poles you lazy cunt

and the very next secound another janitschar uprising, thron ursurper or rebellion will happend. You couldn't even controll half that territory

>Never done anything bad

So the invasion of Livonia and the massacre of ethnics dont count?

>having AIDS and raping their neighbors daughter to cure themselves (look it up)
not sure what you mean about raping their neighbours daughter as a cure for AIDS, i just know that they often have sex with VIRGINS as a cure for AIDS, and as i understand it it generally works.

whatt the Poles are allright mate. Without there outstanding service we wouldn't be able to run all these concentration camps, or why is it that all mayor camps where on polish soil?

I'm not a German

Oh yeah that's what I meant. I said daughters because what usually happens is that they rape babies because they are more likely to be virgins...

Fucking disgusting animals.

Im talking about Rzeczpospolita invading. So I guess the Livonian war never happened?

B-but we gave you the Tartu academy. Poles are the good guys, remember, what bad happend it was evil litwins.

We colored people don't need to apologize, only whites can be evil.

sorry to poland for stealing your russian and ukrainians art and shit.

we did nothing wrong

>denial

That war kicking out the US was a bit unnecessary m8

Nothing about the abos?

being superior in sucking dick is not an achievement

what war? we didn't kick you out, you let us go

Insurgency if you want to call it that.

My only regret is that I can't physically become more smug.

we dindu nuffin!!

they are not doing fine
for many reasons

we deceived them and it was easy because their concept of land ownership was non-existent. so it is stolen land, yes. however, there were very few deliberate killings of the natives, and most of which trials took place so prosecute the offenders

t. nu male

We never did anything wrong :)

fuck off fatty

no

i am sor..
wait i have no one to apologize with

Being incompetent corrupt idiots that allowed commies to take over the Chinese mainland.

Apologize for being so cute.

Sorry for everything

That's because your inhabitants did all the wrong before they got shipped to your dumb rock

No we weren't a penal colony
Most settlers were farmers

Computer mainboards heck yeah, nothing to be sorry for.

kek

wonderful post

I am so sorry Brazil :(

F

Samis where castrated once upon a time. And so where trannies as well. That's pretty rude tb h.
Samis still aren't swedens aboriginal population though

Sorry for electing racist war criminals like Ronnie Raygun, Bush Nazi, and Donald Dump.

You you like being at the Democrat party more? Do they serve alcohol?

Sorry for what?

maybe killing Russians? I dunno

>inb4 Butthurt Belt
:^)

I heard many Eastern European countries don't appreciate you installing a bunch of puppet communists regimes there

Sorry for not going full tsundere on the USSR

>tfw the only pure and innocent country on earth
>tfw unironically dindu nuffin
Sorry for what? My daddy thought not to be ashamed of our history. Especially since it's such a good size and all.

>oh no, Hitler is attacking Czechoslovakia
>hmm, should we help our slavic brothers?
>nah, lets use the opportunity and steal their clay

is this the inspiration of that Star Wars scene?

They took it from us back in 1920 when we were fighting off the soviets. We mearly took it back.