Medfags, is there a way to tell if i broke my shoulder?

Medfags, is there a way to tell if i broke my shoulder?
>inb4 x-ray

Something to look for, any movement?
I landed on it today, and it hurts like a motherfucker when I move it around or grab stuff, despite i've been icing it a lot...

Comparing with other shoulder I dont see anyhting wrong.

Just dont wanna waste a fuck ton of money
>poor af
my time, and someone else's time if i can just heal it out

that's ur wrist m8

Wouldn't it cost practically nothing with insurance just to get an xray done?

Go to a free clinic and say you are poor. Call them if you have to.
Or go to an immediate care center(like a small mini hospital) they can do x-rays cheaper sometimes. You can just call around.

It sounds like you might have a hairline fracture or even dislocated it. Either way get an x-ray man.

If you can move it, I don't THINK it's broken.

i can, but it hurts as fuck!!

Show us exactly where you landed on it

You could have torn areas in the muscles or frayed the fibers of the tendons of the rotator cuff. It hurts like hell, I tore sections off the bone and severed the top two tendons by falling on my arm and shoulder.

If you can move it pretty well you just slightly torn it and you will probably be okay just with some physical therapy. If you ripped something off the bone get ready to have surgery and it hurts like a mf. Took almost two years for me to have good rotation after surgery. Can’t throw for shit anymore.

>I tore sections off the bone and severed the top two tendons by falling on my arm and shoulder.
jesus christ how did you do that? did you fall from a building?

Medfag here...
At the very least, you need an xray. Sorry, fag. If there is something really wrong, you're going to get an xray regardless because that is the bare minimum of what's needed for an evaluation.

Athletic trainer fag here.. not super common to break a humerus or scapula just by a low speed fall. If you didn't go into shock the chances are less. Now tearing your rotator cuff or labrum

That shit happens all the time. Get ready to suck for 6 months.. of if totally torn.. forever.

hold on

man, the fall i had wasnt even that hard

thats why i wonder wtf

also very used to go to doc, and get sent home to heal stuff off,
after i spend a fucklod of money

>f you didn't go into shock
what u mean how i shock?

i just kept skating home,
the pain was inmediate tho

around the tip of bone that protudes
on the acromion, i think

I knew it you have a dislocation even google is saying that. Get an x-ray already or you will be fucked for the next 3 years instead of next 2 pay checks

shouldnt that be visible tho?

considering it

if its protruding even a little it still needs to get fixed.

Looks fine, just poor a little hydrogen peroxide on it and put a bandaid on.

i see nothing man

fuckkk
am i gonna have to spend the following 10hours on er

they will probbaly not do anything since i have no money

You'll get an x-ray if its that bad. No doctor worth his/her salt isn't going to risk sending home someone with a broken shoulder without at least an x-ray(The threat of a lawsuit)

Not medfag but old(er) and been injured a plenty.

Ice is great for fresh injuries and to reduce swelling, but if you twisted a muscle you're better off putting heat on it.

Wet a washcloth, squeeze it so it's pretty damp, then microwave it for 30 secs so it's hot but not untouchablehot. Fold it and rest it on top of your shoulder. If it's a muscle prob you'll feel the difference within 5-10 mins.

Rub some fucking dirt on it, pussy

ok

any medic fegs can tell me if this is bad in case its dislocated or broken?

i think imma go to er, but if a doc approves, ill give this a shot to see if i save time/$

Lol, here in Australia, if you need to go to a hospital for anything it will cost you absolutely nothing.

Urgent care centers can xray and they're not nearly as expensive as a hosptial ER. Assuming you're an americunt (thus no money for hospital).

First off, what makes you think its broken?

>Lol, here in australia, when you go to the supermarket for anything, it will cost you absolutely everything

painful as fuck when i move it around

im fucking goin to er
fuckking fuck

thanks to everyone

bye wish me luck nigglets

keep us updated, am interested on results.