How do I stop my 16 year old sister from listening to XXXtentacion's music non stop?

How do I stop my 16 year old sister from listening to XXXtentacion's music non stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowthehamilton.blogspot.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=4Hi2cTlz4Gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

beat her

i doubt your taste is any better than hers

Show her Lil peep

keep showing him getting KTFO and laugh hysterically every time it's replayed

incest
no but seriously, teenagers gonna be teenagers, long as she knows it's just mindless entertainment it's fine.

Show her some REAL music
and by music I mean your penis

hehe nice

show her that Pitchfork article detailing how he kidnapped his gf and tortured her?

alternatively this:

yuh
ayy
yuh (ayy)
ayy
ayy
ayy

give her the dick

She is an independent woman that can make her own choices. It's not your job to control her.

How do I get my sister to stop listening to Broadway soundtracks

Move out of your parents house, you fucking slob.

its too late shes probably already getting fucked by half the boys in her class

shadowthehamilton.blogspot.com/

t. American

make her listen to Lil Pump way more patrician

>Lil Peep
>Lil Pump
What's next? Lil Poop? lmao

Fuck her into submission.

BLACKED

I'm swedish, but okay.

yeah actually

She's probably a slut op, lol. X is emo slut core

How does she smell first?

This

holy shit

is this close enough
youtube.com/watch?v=4Hi2cTlz4Gs

Tell her that X is much shorter than her.

Don't worry man she'll be fine getting dicked down both types of BBCs.

(0^and before people ask.
Big brown cock and big black cock.

Nice one abdulah

How well do you get along with your sister? I was on good terms with my younger brother and drove him around since he didn't have a license and just played my normal albums in the car, eventually he started listening to what I listened to.

>wanting a relationship / to interact with your sister

this is legitimately fucking weird

show her his height

Sucker punch her

I mean, his music isn't terrible. It isn't good either, but at least he seems to have some artistic integrity (unlike literally all of his contemporaries).

huh

lmao

Look at me is a solid 6/10 song, why would you not want her to listen to him?

listen with her
feel his pain

This

dick her

you could suggest better hip hop to her

that or quit being a fag and just put headphones on. she'll be over it in a year

Get yourself into XXXTentacion. One she sees her lame-ass brother into it she will quit.

this just try and tell her how much you like him and what songs are your favorites.

HUH? hUH? dummmhhhuhhhh

no he should take off his shirt and sing and dance along while his music plays. she won't get that image out of her head

MODS MODS MODS

cute trap tho

nnnggghh i love me some traps with big balls, i'm not gay though

You can't. You won't. Xxxtentacion is a terrible person,but he makes good.music. y'all prolly finna give me shit for saying that, but it's an innovative fusion of genres that nobody has gotten to work before. Show me good fusion between rap and punk before X. Listen to "off the wall", and tell me you can enunciate the fast sections without sounding like you're trying too hard. Tell me "depression and obsession doesn't mix well/I'm poisoned and my body doesn't feel well" doesn't relate to the clinically depressed, drug-fueled generation to which she belongs. I'm 22 and X's shit all takes me back to being 17-19 yo and engaging in behavior so self destructive I'm literally surprised I made it through. Listen to 'slipknot' by ex and tell me that the enjambment throughout and repeated rhythmic scheme which drives the song instead of.riding the bar isn't reminiscent of Nas. That said, he's no Nas.

You just KNOW that she gonna get BLACKED one of those days.

LITERALLY enter her mind

alright op this thread is filled with garbage advice so i'm gonna give you some real ideas.
bump whatever she listens to, kids hate when their parents do shit that would embarrass them, the more niggertrash music you blast around her the more she'll associate it with embarrassment and stop

denounce her degenerate sinful whore lifestyle and slap her into a monastery. then have her listen to Bach and Wagner

you don't

that being said i don't like anything about this kid and i haven't even heard his music, just another troubled youth with nothing good to say and no moral code whatsoever. fuck him and whatever he's making

Lil Xan

came here to post this

Give her the ol’ transorbital lobotomy