Titanic is the greatest film to ever be made, its a masterpiece nothing will ever surpass titanic...

Titanic is the greatest film to ever be made, its a masterpiece nothing will ever surpass titanic, titanic is literally the greatest piece of entertainment human kind could have ever envisioned. I have watched the movie literally over a thousand times, I have listened to My Heart Will Go on just as much, I will play it on repeat for hours a day sometimes. No other film will ever surpass this masterpiece.

kill yourself

No

Titanic sucked this is the greatest movie ever made

Retard

Yeah, according to (((IMDB)))

Titanic is 100 times better than The Cuckfather, oh wow some fat Italian is a mob boss wow he dies wow what a homo wow Italians kill people and are dangerous to society.
It's all common sense

Titanic is good, but it's not the best

Retard, Titanic is the greatest movie ever made
I wish I could be Jack so badly, I just want to meet my Rose I don't even care that I would die on this trip I just wish I could live this movie

Dude I was agreeing with you

Go watch the notebook and titanic you fucking faggot lol Francis ford Coppola is a fucking genious you fem boy cuck

I literally don't give a shit with italiniggers
I used to see them everyday thankfully they left my neighbourhood and now we are 100 times whiter
I know

>italiniggers
You’re thinking of Sicilians faggot

I've jacked off to Celine Dion more times than Titanic has ever been played on any scree

Same thing
EWWWWWW

Oh yea tell me how Leonardo’s Oscar was... oh wait that’s right

Learn some fucking history ffs

My bad, plz excuse my autism

Who cares about that, the movie is amazing nothing will ever surpass Titanic, I literally listen to My Heart Will Go On all day everyday, it's the greatest song ever made

It's okay
Sicily united to create the Kingdom of Italy, if they wanted to be known separately why did they create Italy?

Alice in Wonderland is the greatest movie ever.

Titanic would be a near perfect movie if it ditched the stupid love story and focused more on the actual people and events. They certainly did their effort in most parts to get the details and behavior right, but then put it all as backdrop to two bland characters that never existed.
Also what Cameron did to First Officer Murdoch was bullshit and he was right to apologize/make sure he addressed it when he made Ghost of the Abyss.

t. Titanic autist.

Retards
Retard

Most of you don’t even know the root cause of the titanic sinking you cucks

Greatest movie ever? No introduction needed here.

Terrorists from Lebanon were on board

Watchmen was better

Just end your life

Coal fire weakened the hull where the iceberg had hit

You first

You don’t know shit.

The impact from the iceberg was so great it was as if TNT went off on the ship, even if any modern ship made that impact they would probably sink.
But the titanic is a beautiful ship I'd the Queen Elizabeth or Queen Victoria sank I wouldn't care, have you seen their royal suites or whatever they're calling them now? They look like a cheap tacky Niagara Falls hotel room, it's disgusting what is even the point of going on a ship now?

That's one of the newer theories that for some reason gained a lot of traction with little to prove it.
Coal fires were common aboard ships during that time and were rarely considered a serious issue. .
The one thing the coal fire did was mean some of the coal had to be shifted around in the bunkers, which ended up help preventing Titanic from capsizing as she went down. A lucky twist among many unlucky ones.

That would be over 135 days of watching titanic. That would be if you were to watch it all day every day, you'd be done at that point. This leads me to believe you don't understand the definition of literally. You should end it.

No that's pretty accurate, I watch the same movies on repeat all day, sometimes I'll just put a tape in and watch only that movie all day I've seen the great mouse detective hundreds and hundreds of times too

It’s not a theory look it up look at the pictures

Correction,
Citizen Kane, but The Godfather is 2nd

I know there was a fire, I'm saying it didn't doom the ship like some claim. The heat discolored the paint on that area of the hull bit didn't cause any significant damage.
Even if the ship did receive damage from the fire, which I don't think, the force from the impact on the iceberg would have ripped open any ship. Even hitting an iceberg with something like an Iowa class battleship would have been bad news.

I love Titanic and the film but it's not the greatest of all time. However its up there

I like it because I wish I was Jack, I just wish I could meet my rose I don't even care if I died days later I just wish I could have been on that ship and met someone like her

Titanic was faked

Are you an Autistic teenaged girl?

Godfather sucked, this is the greatest movie ever made

No teenage girl cares about the Titanic.

The teenage girls who cared about the movie are approaching 40.

No I'm a 24 year old man

The Revenant is the greatest movie ever ma...

Sorry, couldn't say that with a straight face.

You can't like it more than Linkin Park's The End

Forest Gump is the best movie of all times

coal fire can't melt steel beams

Agreed. The part where Batman and Superman had a baby and got their Wondrous Midwife to help abort it was heart-rending.

I wish I could show how many times I played this song, not that much probably but my iPad doesn't show it

But the melting point of ice...

Well ma'am, you obviously have never seen Carpool Guy. You seriously cannot proclaim a greatest movie ever until you've seen Carpool Guy.

I'm not a woman

Are you kidding?

Please go watch the 7 samurai by Akira kurosawa.

That is the best film ever made not some Hollywood Bullshit. With no meaningful plot, character development or conflict.

Post a pic of your asshole so I can be sure of that.