Why isn’t she in prison yet?

Why isn’t she in prison yet?

Because It was a fucking meme you degenerate morons. She was never going to jail, you're a fucking retard if you actually believed Trumps absurd rhetoric.

Same reason Melania isn't in prison...you can't get convicted for your spouse's alleged sex crimes.

She kept classified information on her home computer. That is a felony and punishable by up to 10 years in prison

well, I'm glad there's one person on this board with a functioning brain.

mindless phrases by a dangerous demagogue. the terrifying thing is how many slavishly follow it now.

because corruption runs so deep that if she were convicted of the crimes she did commit it would cause a domino effect our country could not survive. the clintons have dirt on probably half of current us congress and a number of people not in office such as the obamas as example. the amount of damage it would do would completely destroy the government causing anarchy. plus she is rich and that means the law is different for her

honestly they need to just let the clintons go since they will never be charged, the whole thing is a political move at this point and not about the actual law and its just a waste of time just like the trump investigation.

Wow. The laws only apply to conservatives huh?

So can we go beat your fucking ass with baseball bats and crowbars now since people can just do illegal shit and it’s okay, according to the liberals?

Because the Attorney General's office is loaded up with Democrat operatives. So even if you have absolute proof of a crime (which we do) and million dollar lawyers (which we do) you'd still need a written confession and Jesus as an eye witness and even then your chances of getting a conviction would only be about 50/50. That's piss poor odds when going against someone as powerful as Hillary Clinton.

It's still possible she'll be charged with something come election time, but until then having her fuck up the Democrat party is much more useful to the Republicans.

Because the Re-pubs spent 4 years and 12 million dollars investigating her and found nothing.
Could that be the reason?

Actually they found everything needed for a case, what they ended up with was 3/4ths of the FBI and DOJ on her side and covering up her crimes

because she didn't do shit, you braindead retard

Guess who actually got a special prosecutor on his ass right now?

>Actually they found everything needed for a case, what they ended up with was 3/4ths of the FBI and DOJ on her side and covering up her crimes

trumpanzees are so delusional it's not even funny anymore

they're stalling until the midterm elections get reveal any evidence and file charges to smear the dems

Butter Emails

REMEMBER COMEY'S ORIGINAL REPORT CALLED HILLARY'S EMAIL HANDLING "GROSSLY NEGLIGENT" AND A BIASED FBI AGENT EDITED IT TO "EXTREMELY CARELESS" BEFORE THE REPORT WAS MADE PUBLIC

>Look at me jumping to conclusions

She literally broke federal law by having classified information on a private server and the DOJ chose not to prosecute her for """"reasons"""

hey cuck, guess who else has been caught using a private email server. hint: they pick the secretary of state.

It's just a matter of time. She'll take a back office bargain to keep the hell away from anything to do with Trump 2020 in exchange for not being locked up. If she choses to involve herself in that electoral process she's heading straight for jail on treason charges.

She's old, she doesn't understand computers, she's been in Washington most of her life, and she's a womyn. Sure let's put her in charge of the nation.

no, enlighten me, who else was caught with classified material on their private email?

You mean a house physically protected by the Secret Service? On a computer system likely no less secure than whatever counts as hardened against hacking in official government offices?

its funny when you see dumbshits like this drinking the koolaid. Drink it up OP, this is the bullshit your fed by republicans to keep your focus off the shit they're really doing

rank file fbi fag
hillary did commit crimes but it was covered up due to political reasons and now will most likely never be charged due to those same reasons. others will take the fall for her if it comes to it
trump has done nothing wrong (in regards o russia) and if it wasnt for social and political pressure the investigation would be over months ago. only thing found so far has been some tax fraud by some people who worked with trump during campaign and some democrats. also warrants were based off fake info known to be fake so when its finally brought to legal light those deals and charges on the before mentioned people will be tossed out

using private email server is legal as long as it is used ONLY for that purpos, is secure and has been authorized after inspection. hillary had it unsecure, used it for personal use and allowed unauthorized people to have access. the reason people dont use their own is because its a lot easier to use provided but reason you would use your own is to have control to get rid of stuff in case of an investigation

>i dont know but breitbart told me it was true

Because her and Trump run in the same fucking circles and are still probably close friends.

>dodging the conversation because you have no outs
you must be a fucking jew

Don't worry Inspector General has been digging... tapping phones... collecting texts. You know... investigating.

You need to have uncompromised FBI agents to investigate Hillary.

That's quite the strawman, buddy

You people never quit with this bullshit do you? Listen to Comey's testimony to Congress from last summer. He describes the process that lead to the wording being changed and it utterly defeats your argument.

Who gives a fuck? Pretty much every mother fucker who has held office in the last 20 years probably belongs in jail.

Stop obsessing and focus on something that actually matters.

100% doesnt change the fact that the original findings were that her actions were criminal and later """"""""""""""""""revised""""""""""""""" and it had nothing to do with political bias within the agency hurkadurkacuzCNNsaidso

He's not wearing a watch. Fake news.

But, but, Don’t Forget About BENGHAZI!!!!!!

If there was political bias then why the fuck would Comey make the announcement at all? It destroyed any hope Clinton had of winning.

None of you want to admit it but this is the correct answer.

you don't actually believe the media empire will allow that do you

because they're not 100% coordinated and maybe comey himself needed a little extra encouragement (family at gunpoint?) to do as he was told

Minus the Trump investigation part. He's more corrupt than any of them. Russian mob money launderer.

Politicians will never be convinced and if they are they get let out a month later for good behavior.
Trump could admit to sucking Putin's dick and election interference and still be in office the next day with a slap to the wrist.

the burden of proof was yours, and yet, still you fail.
classic libtard.

If you thought that was a serious comment then you are obviously the classic Trumptard.

THAN not THEN you fucking tard, you posted the same shit for trump in another thread.

We did it the first time and public trust in the media is at all time lows. While the media spouts that public opinion of the president is at equal lows I can only wonder if these are from the same pollsters that told us Trump had a ~10% chance of winning all the way up til election night.

you can like him or not, but believing he'll do a second term is delusional.

Why do trumptards continue to obsess over hillary? She lost, get over it.

why do libtards continue to obsess over trump? he won, get over it

Comey didn't want to become a victim of the clinton machine

I can't wait for your boy to get busted by Mueller. Seeing him in jail while crooked Hillary walks free will ruffle so many deplorable panties.

You retards keep thinking something is gonna happen. NOTHING is gonna happen.

inaccruate af

because she hasn't committed any crimes you mong

Time will tell won't it? I'll put money on Trump going to prison before Clinton.

Because these Assholes first...

>if you thought that was a serious comment

dumb enough to believe anything about this thread can be taken seriously.

Trump won and thats why he is being attacked.... because he's a terrible president. We wont stop attacking trump until he is no longer president or then stops acting like a child.

This. Many people are unhappy with Trump being president, but he himself is the most miserable about it.

wrong, something big is coming for trump. i highly doubt he will last 1 term.

Exactly. The tax breaks he's putting in place that will benefit his own company will be useless if his brand becomes any more toxic.

Trump presidency will be studied in schools in the future. It will be known as the brief dark age regression of USA.

Pic not related

This: Hilary is the most evil, corrupted, criminal on the face of this planet. No human being has been more evil, more corrupted and more criminal than this bitch!!!

Or this: Trump is the most evil, corrupted, criminal on the face of this planet. No human being has been more evil, more corrupted and more criminal than this ass-hole!!!

It really depends on my party affiliation. After all, this is all a "TEAM" sport now, right? We all root for our "TEAM" and root against the other's "TEAM".

USA politics 101

losing does not absolve hrc/dnc/deep state of their crimes

>deep state

Kek my God do people really believe this shit?

>people really believe this shit?
Grow up nigger.

They are master troles bro

What thickness foil do you make your hats out of?

Big difference between the 2 stances. Hating hillary for being 'evil' really has nothing to back it up except conspiracy theories. Trump on the other hand, puts all his shit out for everyone to see and then blatantly lies when confronted. Do americans not see the difference here?

Deep state is part of their conspiracy lingo. Tards gotta tard.

>Deep state is part of their conspiracy lingo.

>Hating hillary for being 'evil' really has nothing to back it up except conspiracy theories.

Have you considered not being a fucking retard?

You do know that every crime she has been accused of has also been done by republican conservatives before her.

>every crime she has been accused of has also been done by republican conservatives

Aww, poor wittle snowfwake.

>Aww, poor wittle snowfwake.

Obama administration conspiracy.

Oh no, I made it melt.

Why would you use kek instead of lol? Think about it. It doesn't mean anything, its just the modification of the actual acronym lol. You don't even know why you use it. Somewhere, sometime you saw a few people post it and hopped right on board. Too mainstream for lol right? Thats so old, its meaning makes sense but you don’t feel comfortable expressing your approval of things on the internet with the common old "lol" thats been around for so long. You'll man up and use the purposely misspelled version with no discernible humor or purpose besides making you look like a complete idiot while you maintain the false concept that other people find it amusing or appropriate and using purposely misspelled words shows the world that you’re not afraid of anything and are part of some grand inside joke that no one finds funny. Theres a lot going through your head, but you realize that I’m right. You will try though, to get the best of this exchange. What are you going to go for? Newfag? Summer? Oh damn, there are so many options to choose from. An implication that I'm underage perhaps? That’s always fresh. Maybe you'll just shut down. I think you should go with something about “butthurt” or being mad or even comment on the length of the unproportionally long comment that so swiftly brought to your attention that you are a faggot that tries oh so hard to fit in. Careful though, is this even “OC”? Tsk tsk. Hard to say, don’t want to get embarrassed user. I'm sure you could find some grammar or spelling errors as a last resort. I cant wait, Its always fun playing insult roulette. Fucking idiot!