That Polish exchange student(6'2" blonde) has fucked 5 girls in my class since this April and now he and the girl I...

>that Polish exchange student(6'2" blonde) has fucked 5 girls in my class since this April and now he and the girl I secretly liked are talking really joyfully

I-I've never liked such a whore!
Poles should understand why their kind is hated in Europe.

I'm only 183 cm(6 feet 3⁄64 inch) tall so I'll never get a Japanese girl.

I know how you feel bro.

At least you still have your VR and body pillows

Do NOT come to Japan to cum inside Nips, you filthy polack!

I feel you too bro
t. 183 manlet

I'm afraid that Mexicans can't get a nip gf as easily as Europeans do tbqh

Is there any chance this thread is real and not just another bait?

I knew a Polish exchange student who fucked a girl from my school too

But I also fucked a Polish girl kek

There is no chance my story is a bait.
I think your perception is kinda biased by jealousy

Wrong
>t. Fernando Martínez

Don't think browns can have nip gfs unless you lie to them that you are American or rich
Makes me laugh when brown apes make fun of asians

Did you tell him though? You needed to tell him for revenge to actually work.

I wouldn't dare unless after 1,5 years of dating, 6 months of being engaged and than a weeding.

Do not worry about me.

I would give you a tip on how to get a gf. More than so what have i read about japanese dating culture.

But not sure if you even bothered thinking about it. People like you go on Sup Forums to complain and gather memes, not to seek wisdom and self improvement.

>Don't think browns can have nip gfs unless you lie to them that you are American or rich
>Makes me laugh when brown apes make fun of asians
Mexicans look a lot better than Korean's tho
>inb4 some 5 foot manlet
No. I mean your average good looking Mexican man looks a lot better than some hairless gook.

I want some tips from poles rather than Czechs

Is it bad when White devils fuck Japanese girls? Worse than SEAs?

Rude.

>I knew you want new memes.

POLAKED!!!

no, we were friends

I'm going to Lodz this winter to see my friends again

I don't know if you could pick a worse place at a worse time when it comes to visiting Poland. One way or another have fun.

why do you say that? it has snow

I just hate frivolous foreigners regardless of their race.

Łódź isn't excatly the most beautiful, most friendly, most tourist oriented or most whatever place in Poland. I could name 20 or 30 other cities that would be better to visit and not while it's -20 or -30.

is it tru that jap women like tall & white foreign men?

I dont care

still gonna fuck your momma san and she's goign to enjoy it because asian women love BWC

wow so rude

>Lodz
>worst
It may be the worst place by Poland's standards but it can be the best place for non-Polish

Have a bath first would you?

I know this is bait but I know of this polish guy that went to Vietnam and Korea and picked up tons of women

>t.

Seriously if you are an average looking white lad you literally can smash any woman butts on street here

I like you too mate

Japanese are made for latin cock

Alri john