Which one is correct, Sup Forums?

Which one is correct, Sup Forums?

2nd is correct imo. my fucking gf and her mother thinks its the wrong way. I should kill 'em

The deepest part of hell is for anyone who does it the first way

It's in the fucking patent. If you don't do it the right way, the manufacturers can't be held liable for any shit excavation mishaps.

the first way is the right way

Right is correct. If you have cats, kids, or crippling retardation left is acceptable.

Left is wrong, unless you own an asshole cat

Right is correct, otherwise.

Can confirm, right is correct unless cats are present in the house. Little fucks can't figure the left configuration out, thank god

If you have kids that love to yank and pull on TP... number 1

If you have no kids, number 2. Don't care if you have one or multiple females, number 2 pic is the definitive TP setup. If you don't agree.. plz play in traffic.

Neither is correct you fucking philistines. Nearly as filthy as roo poo's in the street.

Japanese/Korean bidet seats are where it's at.

right is right

I own 2 cats and right is still correct.

just use your hand like a normal person

t. Pajeet

YOLO

Second. I try to tell people that when visiting them.

I recommend the Japanese bidets to Trumpers because they are 110V AC.

Brexiteers can obtain bidet seats from South Korea, as they use civilised 240V AC just like the UK. None of this shitty 220/230V Euro nonsense.

Both are fine, the world is plagued by way worse problems than this. if you guys/gals can't fucking stop arguing over this, well you're all retarded to the point of no return. please, free your soul of this nonsense and go eat a cookie.

Only a faggot would obsess over this iknd of shit

>>I own 2 cats
nah, you don't own cats, they own you. the only thing from a cat that you can own its their shit.

Why must one be "correct?" The Lord works in mysterious ways.

2nd is correct. Evidence provided.

Squeeee! I want!

Do people ever use one sheet?

>having a gaping anus so wide you can't clean it with one sheet

faget

neither. you should have a hose next to the toilet to properly clean your butthole

depends, if your poop is solid, yes. if its a gushing geyser of shit, maybe not.
(this answer was sponsored by taco bell.)

>having such a small anus that you only need one sheet

Neither...you're supposed to use your left hand.

But it's thin and breaks up in your hand.

Packaging states 220 shits per roll. YMMV.

How many sheets is that?