>go to the beach
>see two german girls sunbathing on the sand
>they decide to go for a quick swim at the sea
>leave all of their belongings on the sand unguarded
>walk there
>take theirs two backpacks and leave unotticed
>go home and analyze my profits
>two I-phones and two wallets full of euros and reais

God how I love those european tourists.Why are they so guilable and easy to rip of? if you are european please do come to the Olympics games,I would love more easy money

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/11873435/Super-gonorrhoea-outbreak-across-north-of-England.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It work for norther europeans only.
They are like children.

>Why are shitskins so degenerate?

Is the real question here.

Jk I know it's genetic.

does it work on northern Italians?

>Implying Italians would be as stupid

Italians (and Meds in general) have more balls than the rest of Europe. The same could be said for Slavs. You can rip off the Aryans and Anglos all you want, IDGAF.

Civilized people aren't used to the rampant crime of shitskin nations.

Because they do not live in a shithole.

When Romania entered the EU, Italy started to broadcast TV programs teaching people how to avoid being robbed and tricked.

>guilable
>being a shitskin
>being proud of being a shitskin

This is why the HUEHUEHUE meme is so prevalent you stole two innocent German girls shit you thieving Nigger Faggot

I really doubt that he did that
The only people who do that are niggers that can not even read, imagine even knowing english
>Huehuehue baiting the gringos so funny xD

I remember some finnbro told me he was scared of coming to south america because he thought he was gonna get kidnapped or killed.
I told him that he needed to be aware of his surroundings and keep his belongings in check.

He couldn't understand. The very concept of riding a bus and keeping his bag in his hands instead of just leaving it anywhere was completely foreign to him.

You can barely call it stealing.Is just so damm eas.Dont judge me m8, it is not like I am stealing from these people anyway , 90% of them have travel insurance that will pay back their losses later.If anything I am stealing from those insurance companies.I make a point of only stealing from european tourists, never from other latin americans or fellow countrymen.You can actually make quite a bit of money form that .On my best month I got about 3000 euros just by chilling on the beach.

>fucking with krauts
Based huebro.

Give them some time

I say boy, you should be a capitalist. You're missing your true calling in life.

all this bait all over again. will you get over the 7-1 eventually?

>inb4 huelocaust

The Nordic Race is generally an idealistic and philosophical race. Which is also our downfall...

>Brazil stealing 3000 euros

>Germany steals world cup from Brazil

Get a real Job you dumb nigger. "Brazil is white" my ass. It's not just the money, but the very gesture. You know that because of you they have to get new documents and shit and not every Tourist has a traveling insurance you dumb fuck. Third world shithole.

>90% of them have travel insurance that will pay back their losses later.If anything I am stealing from those insurance companies.

Okay, i know this is bait. But even i got triggered by this.

Outstanding job, monkeybro. Now i got mad and can't let it out without looking like an idiot.

and this is why the White Man has systematically killed off non-whites

have fun in Hell thief

You wouldn't happen to have a large nose and a love of Zionism would you?

First worlders have literally no clue. My younger brother had a kiwi classmate last year and he got bullied into oblivion but he was unaware the whole time. He even wrote a blog about his "experiences" and the guy was fucking clueless.

The (male) krauts I'v met were based but a little dumb.

Also we got a girl from Estonia who was chill and she started dating some guy from school after like two weeks of coming here.

Godspeed, huebro. It's the law of the jungle, eat or be eaten. Fuck those kraut cunts.

How many times have you posted this thread?

Get over it Juan, that's a just a fucking game

Nice copypasta.

They're just used to be around Europeans, who aren't thieving little monkey men. Good job OP, your people continue to prove that you're just part of the jungle.

>and this is why the White Man has systematically killed off non-whites

Just that he didn't tho but instead converted them to Christianity because he believed that this would save their souls and gave them running water, medicine, schools and infrastructure.

That's why I said that the Nordic Race is generally an idealistic and empathic race. Most brown people, left to themselves, would never emerge from narrow tribal or family communities. The state itself was created by the Nordic Race.

So today we either bring our natural empathy under control and focus on our own kin or we will all perish and get replaced by 50 shades of browns.

it legitimately pisses me off being surrounded by soft cunts such as this
can't wait until we run out of oil.

not you again...

>soft cunts
> because they live without the constant fear found by those in high crime countries

I've seen this pasta two times today already.

I'm just making an early investment into the future marauding warband economy.

Dunno maybe they didnt count on a subhuman taking their shit. Good for you nigger.

I did that too numerous times. It's not stealing if they left it there. I'm waiting for the Olympic games, some of friends made huge profit during the World Cup, I bet ya I'm winning it this time.

>be me
>live in rio de janeiro

stopped reading there fucking monkey.

>Woman
Cause if they had men someone would guard the belongings

In our societies we trust each other. We have community. We're not used to niggers.

Please rob as many of them as you can though. They need red pilling.

It's called a "high trust society"

Not living in a brownish country makes you more gullible.

2bh I would do the same. Being poor sucks ass.

good, fuck them; they'll just go back to their nanny state and get more government money.

we gave you our gypsies and ravaging plebs and now we have some of the highest economic growth in the eu. i think being considered a thief and a beggar all over europe while having a better life in my home country was worth it.
though i miss the cheap whores

It's really simple dude white people naturally have empathy and expect other humans to have it as well. its not naïveté. They are human, you aren't, and they hadn't been exposed to the inhumans until they encountered you.

no.. its naïveté. european society as a whole wasn't this peaceful until after ww2

Get work then dumbfuck

can confirm

> having a better life
Stop talking shit you subhuman

>This is what americans actually believe
Enjoy life in your magic buble off happines
I do have a real job,I just do that on my free time as a hobby.And I do hand the documents back to the embassy so is not that bad

This is a great, representative image. Liberals vote the way they do because they cannot comprehend that not everyone lives in a peaceful neighborhood.

They deserved it for leaving their belongings completely unattended.

>went to portugal with the lads
>7 of us completely fucking steaming on the beach all day erry day
>still enough presence of mind to keep at least 1 person watching over our bags at all times

>2 german women
>completely sober
>just stupid
>leave their bags completely unattended because they want to swim together

Europeans are aware of the filth Brazilians commit to. They just don't care, whe are no poor fucks who can't afford a new iPhone by actually working

just what i was talikng about.. i have no ideea how you are living compared to 2007 but me, my friends my family and most people i know have a considerably better ilfe compared to then
the fact that you call me subhuman on an image board while you'll be socially ostracized for doing it irl to a bedouin that just raped your wife matters naught to me

This. The naivety of northern europeans knows no bounds particularly when it comes to criminality of other cultures. It's like they live la-la land 24/7 and refuse to see reality especially females. They make for the easiest targets. They are used to living in homogenity and that's coming to a quick end. Problem for them is they don't even learn after being victimized, that's the best part. They are walking ATMs for darker people.

>Europeans are aware of the filth Brazilians commit to
>They just don't care
So you admit to being blatantly stupid? That's not surprising, really.

Post a picture of the bags you got with the timestamp

Kill yourself monkey

Obviously you do not even have the ability to communicate in proper English.
You well-being is, as you stated by yourself, caused by the integration of your country to the European Union. In other words: you profit from us, but the only thing you could possibly contribute are gypsies. Why then, dear user, shall I celebrate you?

And don't forget to come to the Olympics and bring all your Euros and iPhones, I wouldn't mind having it all, if you don't mind me taking it. Haha

This is what we know. Those of us who have experienced a white community KNOW it as fact. Thank you for waking up more whites to third world shit skin life.

what do they speak if not spanish?

I commend you for not gang raping them. You really are a testament to the Brazilian people.

No, I do not want to live in constant fear. Personally, I only go to private luxury hotels, which pay for security guards. I can't judge these woman, but they obviously weren't aware of your primitive behavior.

Entre no jogo, entenda o propósito e o por quê desses tópicos no Sup Forums, Facebook e Reddit. A idéia principal é proliferar uma mensagem, cabe a você interpretar corretamente o motivo. Pelas respostas nestes tópicos e fácil entender a mentalidade do estrangeiro, use-o à seu favor.

feels good not being poor and / or european. Yall can blow my big maple dick

>In other words: you profit from us, but the only thing you could possibly contribute are gypsies
redpill me on gypsies, I've heard they move around a lot and pick pockets but that's about it

>I can't judge these women

But we can judge Germans for not teaching their children how this type of criminality becomes more common the the further south you go in the world.

Even the Japs, as closed off as they are, teach their kids of the many dangers in the darker places in the world.

did i ask you to celebrate or be happy me? i was just offering the romanian perspective on our integration in the eu. Everybody here knows they have a lot to gain mostly by removing the social elements that held us back in the first place (you cant blame them for leaving when they get 2 weeks in jail for petty stealing in Spain while they would get 3-5 yrs here).. and even though there are a lot of people that profit off our extremely cheap education and go to work in the west as professionals a considerable percent return when they get disgusted of your pc way of life
oh.. and excuse my english. since i'm not a native germanic speaker nor do i casually communicate in my day to day life it serves me no purpose to be any more proficient in this language

Thank you, it was really hard stoping myself from raping those blue haired fat germans

the're a race and a culture.. most look like a combination between a mexican and a poo but not all. you can acquire or lose the status of gypsy by acting in a certain manner. (considering any property to be public so you can take it, not having a permanent house and disregarding social norms)
here we have a sort of cast system where most people only interact with gypsies in large social venues or on the regular attempted mugging

good find

they deserve to suffer for what they've done to our people

Nice OC man. Saw this 2 weeks ago too.

Porktuguese

this is true

but i've found the french and britbongs to be rather childlike

As you wish

why exactly don't they have permanent homes? how do they survive the winter?

>this copy pasta again

This. Crime is almost non-existent in my country

tents for some.. dilapidated social homes given to them by the communists for others. there was a time when we truly tried to integrate them and it failed spectacularly... just like the swedes are failing to integrate their ever growing arab, african, slav and romanian gypsies minoritis

Fairly certain this a female problem. I see this shit in the pub all the time. They're constantly leaving their crap lying all over the place like they've never heard the concept of theft. Perhaps it's further proof that women are not territorial?

This "copypasta" that i wrote less than a month ago, when the events actually happened.Not my fault if peoplle keep flooding it here in an attempt to make it fake/hide the thruth

>shitskin steals from the national gold mine known as the tourist.
>Tourist goes home to tell their terrible experience to all the other tourists.
>Tourists stop going to shitskin nation.
>Gold mine shrivels up and dies.
>Shitskin nation has economic downturn.
>Shitskins start murdering each other in response.

Thank you, shitskin gentleman, you've down the world a great service.

incredible. thanks Romania

you have a small country.. crime is also non-existent in Liechtenstein and for example the last case of theft in my 3k people village was 46 yrs ago and the last murder was before ww2. Its natural that in low population areas crime rates would be lower

Sounds like you Western and Northern Euros try to live in a bubble. Maybe those of you who live in a Paris or London have street-smarts at least. But hell reminds me of hearing from those Finns or whatever about how you used to be able to walk down their streets at night without concern, and leave your doors unlocked and everything.

Whatever schaudenfreude I get at you all having a taste of the real world after lecturing and brow-beating us Americans for this or that is twinged with regret that such quaint and naively innocent folks are quickly getting a taste of the real world. Like at least the Japs don't give us Americans shit with smug soapbox superiority. It's like the poor country or gated community suburban types trying to move to NYC or California and finding their fantasies falling flat.

And hey at least the Japs didn't constantly smugly hold their noses up at us. Oh you Americans so racist, oh you Americans so ignorant, oh you Americans so crime ridden and obsessed with guns and security.

Enjoy Ahmed and, judging from the still aggressive tides of migration now from sub-saharan Africa because there ain't many Syrians left and there's now a famine or flood or new jiggaboo bloodletting going on, enjoy some spearchuckers too. You're going to get to know what it's been like for Americans since the 60s.

>Implying they will stop coming here because of petty theft
They love the "dangerous and adventurous" felling of visiting south america.I could Rob every single european tourist at gun point and they would still craw back here in the next vacations.

found the paki

mohter fuck you are white

It's also the social solidarity of being homogeneous and well educated and civilized whites or Asiatics. Not even necessarily well educated since the less affluent East Euros are bound to have lower crime than Paris or London.

>Hogwarts

Gyppos are scum of the earth. I wish to god I had the BBC interview I saw of them talking to some old Paki who was bitching about how the Gyppos don't work or integrate or anything and the interviewer literally goes "that's racist though, you don't want to be a racist do you?" and Paki waves them off. Nobody likes them besides the most dyed in the wool liberals. Muslims hate them, Christians hate them, Atheists hate them, I'm pretty sure blacks would hate them if they interacted with them.

They are with Abbos maybe the only culture I find irredeemable and worthy of cultural genocide and conversion if as the Romanian here said it hadn't proven impossible already. Their culture is simply incompatible with modern sedentary civilization, it'd be like trying to accommodate rapacious steppe nomads in current year Eastern Europe.

Oh we do. Crime and theft against scandinavians spread like wildfire stopping us from visiting shit countries like yours. We heard about Turkey supporting IsIs, boom- 60% tourism dropped from Norway, and it's still sinking. Thais raped an english girl and killed her- tourism dropped like a stone. Norwegians are usually rich as fuck compared to the rest of the world, so you are actually killing your own healthcare and your fellow monkeys jobs. I don't care tho. It's great that norwegians go to better countries now.

>Be me
>Have chlamydia
>Have sex with your women
Zika is the least of your problems, now back to the favela with you, monkey.

>live in brazil
>end self

that should be your pasta friendo.
Its a pretty weak pasta but you get a good response from these guys for some reason, I'll give you a 5/10 for effort, but realisticly your presentation takes it down to a 3/10.

>soft cunts

if youre os hard go and kill 84 kids on a political island and see what happens
oh wait, youre from one of the most faggoted countries in the world and you'll get a slap on the wrist and sent to live in a communal workspace for 10 years with free videogames, water, heating, clothing, bedding and education.

Chlamydia is an easily treated bacterial infection

>Underageb& detected

if you did actually steal 2 peoples bags, how about you post their belongings/ids?

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/11873435/Super-gonorrhoea-outbreak-across-north-of-England.html

Bitches don't know.

>First Reported in Leeds

Why am I not surprised. Then again your slags have no common sense whatsoever.

This. Here the police even caught an Italian that was going around mugging wealthy women.