Name a better psychological horror

Name a better psychological horror

You can't, don't even waste your time. Just let this thread slip off into oblivion without one reply

Reply.

nah. i have to agree. the video game was epic. the sequel was ok. but that move....damn son.

>psychoLOGical
Pic related

The Thing is pretty dope tho

the grifter

>You can't

Honestly you cunts do a lot of great movies a huge disservice by using that arrogant and confrontational phrase.

That actually got a reasonable chuckle out of me

Observance

I feel like there was only 1 legitimately "scary" scene which the power shuts down and the thing runs past the hallway, I get it's more of a suspenseful movie but a lil more scare wouldn't be bad

helloooo

that's because you're a faggot

The Void

But it wasn't supposed to be a jump scare movie. It was meant to be suspenseful as fuck

And it succeeded

When was Blair assimilated?

Was Clark really just a red herring all along?

Who got to the blood?

Was Childs Human?

Was that really whiskey in the bottle or was it gasoline?

you must've been in the bathroom during the blood test scene then

You're talking to the type of person that thinks Insidious and Annabelle are actual scary movies. He only cares about jumpscares.

whats the name??

Eskimo Brother

I'm the original comment and I was just gonna say that I understand jump scares are definitely played out with modern movies, don't get me wrong the thing is one of my favorite movies of all time, I just believe they coulda done more with the actual creature, actually I have no idea what I'm saying I'll go fuck off

>Not even anime

the day the earth stood still

I love that ending scene, I think it was gasoline. I think he just had one last molotov he didn't set off, and I think that because he smiles real big to himself in a knowing way once he sips it. Fucking love that movie

Antichrist
Possession
Martyrs
Repulsion
Dogtooth

The Thing was great, but I think these films are better.

True. Its a top 10 for sure. OP is still a faggot, though. Your post wreaks of queer.

Literally what...

Videodrome you fuckin newfag.

this one always fucked with me

You need to watch those films. Man, I wish I could watch them for the first time again.

Check out the trailers on youtube.

I don't know if it counts as a psychological horror but The Woodsman actually bothered me. It made me feel uncomfortable and kind of kill, especially at the end when he tried to get the little girl to sit on his lap and she was talking about having been molested

>kind of ill

i watched the dogtooth trailer.. is this movie worth my time?

I thought it was great. It's sort of a horror comedy, but I thought it was heavier on the psychological horror than the comedy. It's just a very bizarre film.

But if you really want your mind blown, I'd go with Martyrs or Antichrist first. It's just depends on what you're looking for.

Alien
Jacobs ladder
Nightmare on elm street 1-3
Serpent and the Rainbow
Blair Witch Project
Scream
The exorcist (at the time)

jacobs ladder freaked me the fuck out mate

exactly. Much scarier than the Thing ;)

Doki Doki Literature Club

I always forget about Cronenberg. He's one of the most overlooked auteurs. Many of his films would make my top 50 psych horror...
Videodrome
The Brood
The Fly
Dead Ringers

Real life