Tell me whats been going right in your life user

tell me whats been going right in your life user
its not all bad all the time, is it?

My life is fucking wicked awesome. 3 great kids, an amazing beautiful wife, we both have great jobs and live in an amazing house. Have lots of friends and parties to attend. I have 2 of my dream cars and money in the bank. Honestly, what more could a guy ask for?

19 year old dude have some friends pretty good family average looking, its summer here so i tend to spend 10 hours a day in the computer, nothing special

the only problem that i have and i wanna get over it is that im still a virgin

I'm in the same boat:
Make $110k/yr
3800 sq ft house
Wife is 13 years younger, has given me two awesome sons AND is still a hottie.
21 acres of land up in the Rockies I am developing
Life is great

>25
>college grad
>Spent 6 years with love of life, she left me 2 1/2 years ago, over it now but lonely
>Live at home with family, folks and siblings
>New job in Insurance that's ok but leaves me craving more
>Got denied from commissioning in military on medical grounds
>Thinking of going back to school and considering pre-med
>Scared I won't like it even though I life science and medicine.

I guess I'm ok. I've been better.

Starting up a fresh semester at uni on Monday after taking a j term. Stoked to get back into it and see my friends again but I know with all that comes stress and anxiety. I'm gonna cut back on drinking and smoking and focus on getting those grades and hunt down some internships for the summer. Maybe meet up with a girl I've been interested in, see how that goes. Overall not bad!

If you are for real old fucks, you could start by being a good Sup Forumsro and giving some advide to the youngsters.

That's awesome! That's the last thing i really want is a cabin on a large lot. Just a place to escape it all. Wife and I cleared 600k last year and should be able to pay cash next year.

I'm totally for real. First off build meaningful relationships. I am a people person first and foremost. For me who I know has been FAR more important than what I know. Your connections can and will take you far. Second, act with integrity and ethics. Don't fuck anyone over. It will bury you faster than anything, karma is a bitch. Third, do something you enjoy. It will keep you engaged and involved.

And yes I am on old fuck. 49

thanks man, i appreciate it

the "connections" part now that you say it is really a thing

Completely a thing. As you work and get to know people get close to them. People will leave companies and go elsewhere. When they do it gives you opportunities. When people you know are down on their luck help them and ask for nothing in return. You will gain their loyalty and trust. They will help you when you need it. All those things are tied together

20 here, studying economics, i think future will not be a real problem, just have to fix some social stuff now, in the present

Yep, I'm for real.

Advice:
1. Don't bitch
2. No job is beneath you, I started off cleaning shitters
3. Don't like your job? Review 1 and 2, improve yourself and get a better one
4. Keep learning. I am a retired CW4 helicopter pilot who is working towards a second retirement but am also learning trades (welding, heavy equipment)
5. Don't get complacent

does anyone know where i can find this vid?

Fix the social stuff now, it will set you back more than anything

Yeah well fuck you, guy

Hater. View of my driveway recently.

This week has been absolute shit
>traveling hours every day with constant setbacks
>scheduling and time constraints made me look like an ass in front of my interviewer and an important professor
>lost my internship and therefore part of my college degree
>hit a cop car
But one good thing has happened, I finally got a job that I spent almost $3000 training and testing for.

What income do you do?

Sorry about the rough week but congrats on the job!!!

Last year was good over 500k

Good on ya for the job, in the long run it will pay off better. The degree you can still get, hell I didn't get mine until my 40's and still did well

17 years ago I went to buy lunch and my card was declined. I had $1.98 in my bank account. The woman behind me in line paid for my lunch. I swore on that day that at some point I would do the same thing fro people. I worked hard over the years and made a little money. I am not super rich, but I have enough. The other day I was picking up some ear cream for my dog at the vet and the woman in in line in front of me was crying and saying she could pay the bill to save her dog The dog needed surgery to save its life. The surgery was going to be $1700. The office wanted the money up front. she couldn't pay. I gave my credit card and saved her dog. it felt good.

No no no I mean how do you do the income?

That beyond fucking cool user. You're a good person.

Thanks, I'm just ready for things to be less hectic.

I have started attending college, got a new friend who is steadily helping me come out of my shell, both of the previous things have started raising my confidence a little. So life is finally starting to look slightly brighter.

I run a managed IT services business for 13 states and support over 30 salespeople.

Doing kind things for strangers really does feel good. It was a lot of money, but I can make more.

A few years ago my wife and I took $1000 cash out of the bank and went downtown to the homeless area. We found people that were down on their luck and handed out cash until it was gone. The sheer happiness and gratitude we received from the smiles and thanks was so much more valuable than the money

We did it right before Christmas.

i got a job

18 years old, constant leg and back pain isn't helping me with anything, the girl I've been friends with keeps sending me mixed signals, I've got no future plans thanks to beeing diagonsed with epilepsy and having all these health problems/taking all the meds has recently just made me realize how much of a fuck up I am for my family.

this attitude is not allowed in my thread. u are banned from further postings

ya, ur fucked man, sorry.

Me and my wife made our marriage “open” tonight she is going to go blow a dude...it’s the first time and I am worried and excited.

Eh, the first person to say it how it is besides me...I'm going to get on valium soon, so that's atleast a hope that the pain eases a bit

have u met the guy?

what does your doctor say?

About the back pain/leg pain? It's either that my Rheumatic Arthitis is back or that I've forced myself too hard at the gym, even tho I haven't been to the gym in a long ass time. About the epilepsy? I went to a EEG recently but didn't get any updates on it, since the EEG doc had to go imideatly after doing it

No it’s not like that, I want to know but she doesn’t want to know what I do.

Also, the chick that keeps sending me mixed signals goes from wanting to be with me to wanting to be just friends, it feels like monthly. The pain started out of the blue, wasn't doing anything, I've been in pain for little over four months now

I'm sick all the time and I have no friends. I get so lonely I feel like I'm circling the drain. There's a album I'm waiting for to come out and I'd like to get a bit further in my Skyrim save then I'll probably kill myself.

Yeah whenever I win, all I care about is winning and money