Dating is a degeneracy, is it not?

Dating is obviously just a symptom of the "women's liberation" bullshit that's been going on for the past hundred years in the West.

It used to be tradition that women were courted and married off to a decent guy. This was because society once had sense enough to know that most women are too dumb to find the right guy, and will end up just getting plunged by Chads if they have free will

But once the liberation of women started becoming a thing in western societies, it was deemed a bad thing to not allow women a choice in who they date. It's insane to allow women to date who they want, though, because from what I've seen, it's indeed VERY rare for a woman to get a good guy who sticks around. Their hypergamous nature makes it impossible for them to willingly settle down with a guy who's worth something to her.

So now we have this mess, where women go out to party and meet different guys who'll pump and dump her. She eventually loses the ability to pair bond, which means that she'll probably end up a cat lady or will have just one kid by some guy if she's lucky. And western society somehow sees this as a good thing because... Women have free will, which is what's seemingly important.

Does anyone else agree with me? I'm not really that much of an alt-righter, but I can't help but think that dating really is something that's actually detrimental to society.

you're a fucking retard dude

>a degeneracy
Just the one?

/pol strikes again

Er, explain? That's not an argument.

I don't really think the dating practice is a positive to society at all, so if you can prove otherwise, then I'd be willing to concede that my viewpoint is wrong.

>its a "my pure maidens have been ruined by jock meatheads" episode

consider for a moment that you are not a prize for any woman

I wasn't saying that I'm a prize for any woman.

What I'm saying is that dating is detrimental to society due to the fact that it causes women to seek only the alphas to fuck, because that's what their instincts tell them to do. It leaves many other men in the dust, and eventually makes marriage into a joke.

Realize that society is only as good as long as the betas are happy. The bulk of society is made up of the contributing betas. The alphas are actually far and few, even if they're most likely the ones to spread their seed.

How about you get a wife?

tfw my dad had his wife married off to him, tfw I don't even want to try getting a wife by dating, too many whores here anyway. :(

>tfw am an actual chad prize
>have great job
>aesthetic and good morals

>sluts throw themselves at me.
>hot worthwhile women are a lie

If you havent married out of high school, women dont get better. They just get sluttier.

You are right

this problem can be extended to "passion" in general. people cannot go out and find the thing that they were magically made for. .you end up with a lot of useless specialized citizens.

If someone is assigned a lifestyle from the time that they are young, they will often end up happier than if they had been given a choice.

I think people have aptitudes for some things better than others, and people should be allowed to work at what they're good at but not if it's useless and frivolous. But working at what you're best at and working for what you love are opposites and the latter is destroying society at this point.

This board is seriously full of bitter and sexless weirdos.

Get a girlfriend.

>$3.44 AFN has been deposited into your account

I want isis fags to leave

Marrying out of high school is about the most retarded thing you can do

I don't see people, men or women that have dated and are now in a happy sexual relationship complaining.

Just go get a girlfriend.

genuinely curious. If all this is true then at what point in history did White society figure "that most women are too dumb to find the right guy, and will end up just getting plunged by Chads if they have free will"?
Where in history did we figure out where we are now is wrong is what I'm wondering.

[Whites only Please]

Checked.

Seriously when the fuck did /r9k/ invade?

Pajeet, you have to go back

They never thought of it like that, every white male knew what kind of shit life brings, and women are a burden, and should not have free will because of their retardation.

By the way this

>She eventually loses the ability to pair bond,

is a Sup Forums meme with no basis in reality, you don't know how oxytocin works.

Nah actually Russian.
Sup Forums has always been host to at least 50% robots

>Dating is a degeneracy
lol wow. just wow.

This actually. Also stable job, workout etc. but finding a girl that has integrity and morals is almost impossible.

They must have had some sort of example though to have that passed down over the generations.

So many angry femanon here lol !
He is kinda right .
but still Man's fault .

The man got degenerated long before the woman . we allowed them to be fitlhy cause we taught easy sex. but it backfired

gtfo

>I don't see people, men or women that have dated and are now in a happy sexual relationship complaining.

Except for the vast numbers of bitter divorced men and women

>women who have only had sex with one man at 30 are more likely to be married and not never divorced because they've only been with that same man

Do you think this means anything significant?

married and never divorced*

fpbp

Dating is healthy, helps not only her to find the right guy but also you. Only problem we have with this is that women and men are fucking each other rather than trying to find a life partner. Blame liberals and feminist for that shit.

You can do both. You can look for a girlfriend and a fuck in the same weekend. Well, I can do both, it doesn't seem like you have experience with it.

You'll probably all tell me I'm full of shit, but I'm going to tell you that I am a white Christian male who became born again at the age of 33. I had previously 'dated' too many women to count. But affter being saved I decided I wanted a wife who shared my spiritual values and went on Christianmingle.com, and found a woman to 'court.' We discussed our spiritual values and vision for husband and wife before we decided to really spend time together. Later, I proposed to her after we found those things compatible. She was 25 and a virgin. I was not. I asked her father (who was only 13 years my senior) if we could marry, and he gave consent. We got married and had a first kiss on the altar. We are married six years this June and have three children. I can assure you that if you repent and become a Christian, there are lots of women who will share their lives with you. We are extremely happy and I hope someone who reads this post takes my advice, because our life is awesome and dating (now that I look back at all the time wasted / heartbreak involved) was pointless.

You can keep your cult buddy.

Surprisingly, this is sounding like a better and better option.

Success has only attracted shitty women to me. Granted, they're hot as fuck, but they are genuinely shitty people.

I really should give church a shot again.

You're part of the problem. Take a second and read what you wrote.

>Looking for a gf
>Fuck within the same weekend

That relationship won't last long. Besides it discredits not only you but her, you really think a stable, monogamous woman will stay loyal to you when she just hopped in bed with you the same day you guys met? 3 month rule bro, wait 3 months before you guys fuck. You're relationship will be much more healthier and it's a test for her to see if she'll stick around without bailing.

You're a fucking moron

t. man in a stable relationship for 10 years who met his wife in high school

>That relationship won't last long.

Clearly was talking about more than one girl. You meet a hot girl, start talking to them, you read them and then you decide if they're girlfriend material or a good fuck.

>3 month rule bro, wait 3 months before you guys fuck. You're relationship will be much more healthier and it's a test for her to see if she'll stick around without bailing.

What're you 16? I'm an adult and I can read women, I'll fuck her as soon as she's willing to. You're making casual sex into way too big of a deal.

Word of warning tho: All sluts were virgins once. One of the sluttiest women I've ever met was a devout Baptist who got married to her first boyfriend at the age of 18 and then divorced him ten years later to go ride some new dick every Saturday night and then sing about the glory of baby Jesus every Sunday morning.

By all means date religious virgins but don't make the mistake of assuming that they're all an automatic route to a lifetime of marital bliss

where the fuck do you meet these women, tinder? bar?

Bar, party, mutual friends usually..

>be you
>man with class
>see a nice girl
>start eyeing her down
>eventually notice a beta chad cuck
>Chad notices
>chad tells me to fuck off

>get home
>polish katana
>fap to MLP
>watch 3-4 hours of anime

>post on Sup Forums that dating is degeneracy

>It used to be tradition

please shut the fuck up. why is everyone so stupid? for most of humankind's history we lived in hunter-gatherer societies that were largely egalitarian in nature. women gathered around 90% of the food (plant-based), while men hunted the other 10%. Women were respected in these societies, the societies we had for most of our history. It wasn't until these hunter-gatherer societies evolved into societies that relied more on men's physical strength that men became the more dominant and valued members of society, like an equestrian based society, where the strength to ride horses for war and hunt was most valued.

>This was because society once had sense enough to know that most women are too dumb to find the right guy, and will end up just getting plunged by Chads if they have free will

how dumb are you? women were married off to strengthen ties between clans and families.

i'm not going to read anymore of this. don't even know why i bothered responding to this.

Samefag here. There are definitely no guarantees in life. I have seen thing similiar. But compared to the general public I would definitely say there is a better chance of having marital bliss if both partners share the same spiritual view. And also a little game on the man's part doesn't hurt either.

oh fug I have no friends where I live

Lol Christian girls are repressed and secret sluts. Just because they make a real effort to hide it doesn't mean it isn't true. If there's one thing that women are incredible at, it's sneaking around behind their man's back while lying about it.

Yeah, dating is degenerate lad

>a little game on the man's part doesn't hurt either.
True dat, even amongst devoutly religious couples having some game is the difference between having a happy marriage and just having a marriage

I'm not the one who you are responding to, but dating is at its core just a form of natural selection. Humans are not exempt from this process. Women will choose you if you demonstrate qualities that are superior to others(or at least the best of the pool of men willing to mate with her). You can't really fault then for following a formula that has helped this species of relatively weak meat bags ascend to the dominant species of the planet.

Now as a counter point to my own, yes our society has evolved to a point where many qualities that were once essential are no longer useful(bigger, stronger, faster, etc). But there have been studies showing women have on occasion realized this. When an economy is in recession, desired male qualities do shift to more financial stability rather than physical characteristics.

Women will always seek out the mate that is best suited for the current environment. Dating is your(the male's) opportunity to showcase this. If you fail, don't automatically blame the woman. You aren't going to approach some fat cow at a bar any more than she's going to accept some unattractive/boring/unconfident male. Make sure you aren't the problem first.

You are right. It's also what's driving the death of whites via low birth rates.

Dating is a normal aspect of forming a relationship. You date for a while to see if you're compatable.

You're essentially asserting that it is every woman's right to meet a perfect match. Consider instead, that women who are get pumped and dumped until they hit their mid-30s and then wonder why nobody wants to settle down with them are on the same level as autist neckbeards who wonder why women aren't interested in them.

Also, even in the days of antiquity when women were married off to suitable men, the promiscuous women were still promiscuous. If anything, allowing women free will and letting the promiscuous women go through 15 years of one-night stands until they're all used up is actually beneficial to society in that it reduces the likelihood that they'll have many kids - if they have kids at all.

TL;DR giving women free will allows natural selection to ensure they've got a minimal chance of reproducing.

HIGH ENERGY BALD MAN

/r9k/ is leaking

>hunter gatherer
not an arguement or related
>to strengthen ties
HWhy do I even reply to this x-D

Nice lies, all women are sluts, christian women at least know it's wrong usually.

I can't handle this much stupid, the reason millenials aren't having kids is because of the financial burden. This is so obvious, but of course you try to twist reality with some pseudo-science that makes you feel better about not having sex like normal people. do.

Especially carbon dating

They decide they want cock every once in a while. I'm telling you from experience, women are like secret agents when it comes to their sex lives. If they don't want you to know, you will never find out.

DATING

WTF, i am legitimately afraid now that this board will start praising ISIS

>It happened to me so it must be the case every time!

Another Dawkins-moron? Stable monogamic marriage is the core of all successful civilizations which survived, while ancient "free-love" pagans were either destroyed or converted. Modern "dating" turned us to chimps and this shit will not last long.

you would rather buy something before trying it out? confirmed for retarded

>normal people

Although I do not support the arguement you are arguing against, normal people is as good as the morales, or lack of thereof.

We often get "Why arent you Muslim yet Sup Forums" threads. Basically the same thing

>it's another 'Is x degenerate?' thread
This place is a fucking shithole.

Bro you seriously need to fix personal issues in your life. People have been fucking out of wedlock and having orgies and fucking like rabbits and all of that degenerate shit all throughout history. We only know about it because of the Internet and people are just open about it because now they won't be burned at the stake

Apparently it's not the case. You virgin faggots are proof of that.

But hooking up and marrying young is the best bet. Statistically they are more stable. Can't argue against numbers.

You're seeing things in black and white user. Some women are pure virgin waifus that would never even look at a man other than their husband. Some women are so promiscuous that they'd ride multiple dick even if they could get stoned to death for it but the vast majority of women are somewhere in the middle. These women in the middle would ride a couple of dick before marriage if given the chance and possibly even divorce their husband once they got bored with him if they thought they could remarry so they need a fear of things like divorce with no alimony/loss of custody of their children/social ostracisation to keep them from indulging in self destructive promiscuity.

Who said I disagreed with monogamy?

There's nothing immoral about sex, no one I know thinks like this. You have to stay shut in your house or don't hang out with people outside your church.

yeah those terrify me as well but they get enough hate, but now i see this shit and its starting to fuck me up

both pol and Islamisim are gonna push us back in history if this shit keeps up

Kek, you Sex At Dawn cucks always make me laugh, if hunter-gatherer societies were so egalitarian and sexually liberal then how come present day hunter gatherer societies in Africa, South East Asia and South America are all hardcore patriarchies where women get stoned to death for having sex with anyone other than their husband?

>all throughout history
No, it was rather periodically. Middle Ages = good, Renaissance = degenerate, Victorian era = good, modern times = degenerate. Because of mass media there is no chance to reverse degeneracy, so the world will die soon.

You're the one who is talking about looking for a gf. Casual sex and looking for a gf is two different things. Combining both doesn't work.

Dating is incompatible with monogamy simply because on a free market any sick old cunt will always cost more than millions of young dicks. This is especially true, if you don't punish women for adultery and non-marital sex.

It's not my fault that you're an autist and can't react to social situations without prior planning. If I really like a hot girl's personality, I won't treat her or act the same as if I only wanted to fuck her.

Stop. You aren't doing the cause of down syndrome faggots with AIDS any good

Probably because "sexually liberal" tribes were enslaved or destroyed by normal ones as it should be.

Same here. OP is right.

And you are a cynical faggot.

Yes, it is.

Just a word to make women do not fell slutty

Mutual friends is legit but in my 33 years I've met maybe four quality women at a bar or party. Granted two of them were at the same bar a year apart.

Going to a bar is a pretty normal thing for people to do, sounds like you're just looking in the wrong places or at the wrong girls.

This has always been the case. This is why Christianity smashed paganism. This is why Europeans conquered the globe. Because they had just a bit of self control and weren't savages behaving like animals

Your society is wrong.

>mfw in a stable, happy relationship with a model gf
>mfw I had a threesome before I met her and I know she's had a threesome before I met her
>mfw you right wing neckbeards will call me a cuck for having a loving relationship while you sit at home jerking off to Japanese cartoons

>she's had a threesome before I met her
She will cuck you, it's only a matter of time. Maybe she even did it already. Do not think you are special.

>75815276
Victorian era was degenerate. That's where the whole obsession with romance over reproduction for marriage started, as well as the assumption that women are innocent.

Victorian anti-sex attitudes changed from being about the health of men and society and religion (like in the middle ages) to being about protecting the inherent innocence of females

I don't feel like I would cheat on her and I've had a threesome. I don't think she'd cheat on me just because she's had one before.

She was monogamous with me before I was monogamous with her.

What's with this board and its irrational hatred of women?

This is kind of how I feel about all relationships. How many good friends are due to you just choosing them for their innate personality traits and not the experiences you've been through, usually not by choice. Like people you work with for 10 years. You end up very close to then. But it's not like you chose them to be your acquaintance.

Only a neckbeard would be too weak/insecure to leave a whore.

You think about her fucking those two guys often? And how much they degraded her before you got your sloppy seconds, cuck?

That math is absurd. I know plenty of women who have trouble finding a man. The"lonely cat lady" stereotype exists fire a reason. It's twice as easy for women to find immediate sex at its highest probably.

Yes, it gives womyn the illusion that they have choices and in the end, it just ends up bitter, used up and unhappy.

OP is spot on today.

This is basically it.

The older you get the easier to have casual sex.

But the harder it gets to have a serious relationship.

and now to blow your mind:

The INTERNET is exactly this problem to its extreme. Not only the obvious tumblr safe space shit, but even Sup Forums, hell every thread on Sup Forums is about having too much choice to pick your own clique.

Real friends are made by circumstance and obligation, not by choice

That's why you date Multiple women at once.

Fuck the old rules. We live in a bullshit society where men get shit on and fucked over. Women are fucking whores these days. "I've only slept with 20 guys"

Fuck them. Fuck their rules. Fuck being honest. Fuck that shit. Fuck single mothers with loser dads. Fuck chivalry, fuck fair play. Fuck a bunch of women and if they touch another guy drop their whore asses. Until things balance out, fuck all that old school thinking.
They'd drop you for a bigger wallet or bigger dick. Then get desperate after they fucked 30 dudes and start to get fat.

You owe no woman shit

>Sloppy seconds