Not trolling, but christfags, how do you logically explain Neanderthals?

Not trolling, but christfags, how do you logically explain Neanderthals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QnggfzeWyf0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java_Man
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God just shat them out, okay! Read the Bible!

Lol stop trolling m8

Religion isn't based on deduction, so opposing facts don't matter.

That's what religion is though. Trolling.

Don't creationists claim that Neanderthals were actually homo sapiens with arthritis?
I'm not even joking--I honestly recall reading that in one of their pamphlets.

You right, just seeking some answers

>LOGically

fucking hell that doesn't even make sense but people still buy it

Took you long enough

The Bible says God created humans. It doesn't ever claim he made them all one species without ever branching out.

Was they kangz?

Your mom fucked a gorilla

OP again, hard mode for you christfags, what about javaman? He was no where near jesus

From my knowledge, the Catholic Church now officially believes that the creation stories are not science textbooks, but things that we can find morals and lessons from. So that keeps Neanderthals in the realm of possibility for the Catholic faith.

That explains why I’m on Sup Forums with you

Creationists are the embarrassing semi retarded hillbilly cousins of Christians

Neanderthals werent humans, they didn’t branch out from humans either. Did god create Australopithecus?

Test

Your saying you're a Neanderthal or just a gorilla fuck?

catholic here, the Church teaches that the Creation stories convey a metaphysical and religious truth rather than historical and scientific facts. the Church also concedes to theories of evolution and generally doesn't disagree with established scientific theories.

I’m saying your dad’s the same gorilla that fucked my mom nigger

Neanderthals were humans. Everything in the genus 'homo' is human. I believe the first humans were homo erectus, but regardless, there were first humans at some point, and they would be Adam and Eve.

Satanic trickery

protip kid: there are no actual christfags on 4chna

Right, cause we're not fags.

No?

but I thought god was responsible for all life?

So we are step bros now?

Neanderthals are "Abel" in the story of Cain and Abel. Abel (neanderthals) were herders who had every positive trait you can imagine. They were more intelligent even than modern homo-sapiens. When homo-sapiens (nigs) came up from Africa, they viciously hunted down and murdered neanderthals. Hence they are "Cain", and cursed by God to roam the earth without the ability to do anything seriously positive.

This is why populations without many neanderthals genes today (i.e. Africans, spics) are basically doomed. Curse of Cain is visited upon them to this very day.

Humans are Homo sapiens, Neanderthals are homo Neanderthalensis

What about homo habilis? Who was he? Adam?

Your daddy

Are you suggesting we take Genesis literal instead of allegorical, or instructional? Or maybe we should stop asking 17th century questions with a 12th century mindset and start asking 21st century questions with a 1st century mindset?

The earth was created in 7 days?

2 Peter 3:8

>implying christfags don’t rape little boys by the thousands

>LOGically

Do you like cookie butter?

Maybe, or maybe our modern definitions aren't correct. Either way, there were 'first humans' at some point.

Space-time is a flexible fabric, and who's to say those are Earth-days? Every planet has days of a different length.

Church teaching is very clearly against that, and clear that punishment for it is severe. It's no more than in the general population and has been way over exaggerated in popular culture.
tldr: that's an idiotic opinion.

Neanderthals are there because nature selected them. But this couldn't be preordained?

I never got that disconnect. As if a loving God who was all powerful, and greatly mysterious, would not want us to enjoy exploring that mystery. Perhaps making mistakes along the way while we find salvation getting to know Him.

Doesn't seem that bleak to me.

Trolling Christians stopped being fun when it started serving a political purpose for serious business assholes who would delete this whole website in a second if they could

You would really have to believe in the Bible and Christianity to see, from Adam down to the time of Christ quite a lot of the Human race went bonker's offending God in various ways, they basically went wild, there were giants, folks with grossly malformed bodies and also these so called Neanderthals, as well as all the other missing link types that atheistic "science" like's to push on people

Nephilim

>implying bible writers from the 1st century had the concept of other human life

I’ll trust science over theology any day nigger

They don't contradict each other.

Only when I'm fucking it

Trollin christfags never gets old

According to the church I grew up in (no longer apart of a church now) people in the Bible lived to be 3-900 years old. Certain bones in the skull and a few others do not stop growing.
youtu.be/QnggfzeWyf0

Never mind his bullshit and skip to 3:40. He explains their beliefs about the Neanderthal

This is exactly the kind of shit they say. They start with the answer and shoehorn or reject the data that disagrees.

Humans can’t live that long faggot

Back to the original fucking question, that’s what they believed

So they’re stupid

Yes they are.

Will God let the Neanderthals into Heaven? What about Homo Habilis? Chimpanzees? Maybe God will be totally cool and just let everybody in.

Bible is clear that most humans, however they're defined, don't make it. It's not a competition though. That's just because of their decisions.

And you other people reread the part about flexible spacetime and days and years being different depending on what planet you define them from. A miracle could also allow someone to live that long.

I hope you're trolling because he was pretty clear about staying away from the whole "knowledge tree" thing...

God is clearly a faggot, then. It is no fault of the Neanderthals that the Bible was not written before they were born.

He lets U.S. soldiers in, and they murder innocent people on the daily. I’m sure the entrance to heaven is pretty lax.

Murder is a sin, so no they're not in heaven lol

God directly made himself known to Adam. I'm not sure exactly when Abraham was, but I'm sure he made it all work out.

That was only for atom, and that tree doesn't even exist anymore.

Morons. I'm done here. Night.

One of these three
1. They're deformed humans
2. People used to live to be in the 900s(read Genesis 5 KJV) so they probably would look quite different
3. Could just be fake because a lot have proven to be

>atom
*Adam

Agreed. God loves all His creations, right? Very understanding.

Not that it matters but the Catholic Church officially endorsed Evolution and Natural Selection.

>morons. I’m done here
>having no legitimate argument

Close, but
Anthropomorphically modern humans: Homo sapiens sapiens
Neanderthals: Homo sapiens neanderhalis
Java man (great name): Homo sapiens florensis
Denisova: Homo sapiens denisovis (or smth)

The definitive and surprising revelation that all of these could mate and produce successful offspring means that all of them must, by definition, be the same species (Homo sapiens) and the differentiation is actually a subspecies (sapiens, florensis, etc). This has rocked the paleobiology profession, and it’s going to probably be the single most important finding in biology in the first decade of this century.

Original Sin faggot. That's what I'm talking about, we were never supposed to question God or wear clothes for that matter.

Jesus sacrificed himself to absolve humanity of all sin

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java_Man
You tried

>When homo-sapiens (nigs)
Started laughing.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java (_) Man
You tried

My bad, got them 2 confused. Java man is still a sweet name.

>Jesus sacrificed himself to absolve humanity of original sin
FTFY

I've got better things to do than try to educate someone so brainwashed they believe stopping genocide is wrong.

So God would not be cool with killing someone in self-defense? What about those early holy wars fought by the Jews? I thought he was on board with that and encouraged them. Huh, maybe these rules are not so clear.

the neanderthals are the giants that had kids with the children of Adam
this is why every modern human has neanderthal dna

Then why are modern humans called Homo sapiens? Whites been cucked from the beginning

>stopping genocide
Elaborate? We only get involved when resources are involved. They just get the sheep to believe its for “their freedoms”

They existed, and if science can prove something well enough I won't deny it, and regardless of that I like to go to church the odd time I do go. It feels good to meet up with truly good people.

Hitler, Communists, Saddam, Terrorists
-All committed genocide and torture against innocents

>church
>truly good people.
pick one

Churchgoers can be good people, not all of them are asshole biggots.

Beats me man, we're all gonna be judged anyway. Just pray you did right.

Sadat did what to America again? Last I remember we put him in power. And we supported him during the Iran Iraq war, giving him most of the weapons he used against us
As for terrorism, didn’t we support osama and the mujihadeen?
Also, Hitler? We showed up late to the fight. The soviets turned the tide of war by then.

Well supposedly Cain was afraid that others would kill him after he killed Able. Maybe there were neanderthals around too during that time? I don't fucking know, I'm making shit up.

If we were so against genocide, why didn’t we bomb railroads leading to concentration camps?

Birthed Vaginally

>logically explain Neanderthals?

They are what niggers looked like before the flood

moses non recognized hippie sons

Iran-Iraq war we were more concerned with Iran at the time, but I'd have to look more into it. I didn't say anything about America. I said "What's wrong with stopping genocide." Iraqi citizens are human beings too, you know.

Supporting Osama and the Mujihadeen against the Communists was a just cause. People can fight for good and evil causes throughout their lives. Not surprised they didn't react so well to forced atheism.

We still fought in WWII. So now you're saying we should have done more? What happened to 'everything US soldiers do is evil'?

Because generals decided the best way to save as many lives as possible was to win the war as quickly as possible, and victory wasn't even assured. It wasn't like it is now back then. We weren't the world's only superpower with overwhelming power.

You're confusing me. We went to Iraq because of imaginary WMDs, not genocide. Dick Cheney profited off of Iraq

I'm a Christan and I believe in evolution

There were WMD's. WMD= nuclear, biological, or chemical. Sadam used chemical weapons against his own people, and was working on a way to spray them from crop duster aircraft. If he collaborated with AQI, that could have caused massive casualties at any crowded US event.

Iraq was using illegal chemical weapons against Iran, and even bombed one of our ships. We brushed it under the rug tho.

Just cause my ass, tell that to the victims of 9/11. Since we supplied osama and all

And yes we should’ve done more. We should’ve got involved right off the bat. Instead we sat back, ignored the holocaust and took all the glory.

And let me clarify, all soldiers after WW2 are evil. WW2 is the only war I would say we actually defended the country, since them jap bastards decuded to test us.

In never heard about any of that, got any sources? I'm honestly curious. I do know that Cheney profited from the war though, which is fucked

Didn’t we turn a blind eye when Iraq used chemical weapons in Iran?

And dinosaurs

Christfag != creationist

I take it you've never visited the fine Creationist Museum in Kentucky, have you...