Other urls found in this thread:

singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes but livestream it for all the world to see faggot

Dubs decide

can I live stream from cell phone?

What'll it be?

Yeah! Another fake suicide thread. One per hour (at least)

yes

That depends, what would be keeping you from waiting a little longer?

Roll and don’t be an idiot 99% of all suicide survivors feel regret the second they kick the chair out or jump off that railing don’t be stuipid user

Suicide is for cucks. You only cause more harm to society when you do. Early self termination is degenerate.

I dont think I'd regret it. I've been wanting to do it for about 5 years now. I think it's time.

I’m an emt user I hear the same shit all the time instant regret that’s what all survivors

I hear the orgasm is outstanding if you cum just as you're passing out.

Permanent solution, for Temporary Problems. Suck it up and live on you crazy diamond!

That's why you are here in a cry for help user?
Fucking bullshit.

I have The End by The Doors queued up to go out with. Maybe Shine On would be better.

Can confirm.

A noose is pretty fast and painless if done correctly. I would suggest drinking a fuck load and smoking a lot of weed. Also would suggest wrecking your enemies livelihoods and having popeyes chicken as your last meal.

Trust me all survivors beg people just like you to get help it’s not worth the regret I’ve been there and I’ll tell you it’s all chemicals in your brain and it’s VERY treatable

Can you do livestram???

don't do it OP

You think that's gonna work?

Yeah I am pretty aware of this. I watch a lot of UFC and I see how quickly guys go to sleep with a choke. I'll be uncomfortable for about 5 seconds then goodbye.

Hey everyone,

First, I'd like to apologize for my cowardice. I could not longer take the
loneliness I experience and have decided against continuing.

There are two documents you can read if you want to get a general idea of
why I have decided to do this.

1) The Misandry Bubble

singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html

This outlines the misandry men face in society.

2) Industrial Society and it's Future

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm

This outlines why someone like me doesn't fit into society from an evolutionary
stand point.

Sell everything that I have to pay for funeral expenses. My union will cover up to a
certain amount. Contact the UA 787 for details.

I want to be cremated. I do not want an earn. I want to be put into a Folgers coffee
can like in The Big Lebowski and my ashes spread in any body of water. Also, play
Always Look on the Bright Side from The Life of Brian at the end of the funeral.

Don't be upset. We may see each other again, who knows?

Great. Now if only you weren't an user, I would know who to contact and what to sell. WTF

I think if I position my body right, there is no way of regaining consciousness.

You have become black-pilled, dont do it. My motivation when I first became black pilled was a quote that went something along the lines of "when i wake up I can either kill myself or have a cup of coffee" think about it

No pics
No verification
No streaming

Another pretender. Go figure.

I could wait and get my gun license then double up. Shoot myself in the head while in the noose and then I'd definitely escape.

>softly playing violins

What is bothering you, bro?

Finally. So, why do you like to make fake suicide threads? Just to talk about death or what? We both know you won't do shit.

Are you 2ft tall? Or are you hanging ypur pet dog/cat

Not fake. Just really struggling right now. Read my not if you want, a few posts up. If anyone can link me to a site to live stream I'll do it

Only have to cut off blood for 10 seconds or so and I'll be out. Don't need to be hanging from a pillar or something.

Google "streaming". Fucking hell. This is another reason this shit is fake. Every user that says they will live stream, doesn't know where to go or how to do it. Funny why that is.

What livestreaming sites allow suicide? I only know of youtube and twitch? What other sites are there?

If I can go on with my shitty empty train wreck of a life you can too.

Get a good night's rest. You'll feel better.

I hope he didn't snuff himself for realz.

user, if you're serious then nothing can talk you out. So I suppose I'm just here to say good bye. I knew a guy once who went out hanging, was back in my highschool years. Over lunch we used to sit in a choir room (we were band but the practice rooms were all in there) and talk. Pretty sure he didn't like me but I was an ass and he wasn't a bad guy. Last thing he did was text a girl we used to sit with to apologize. His friend found him still strung up and cut him down. The man was an older brother to the kid and he left him broken up. So user farewell.

Why the fuck would it matter if they allow it. Just go on Twitch and start a stream in IRL titled "Just Hanging Out" or something. They can't instantly analyze it and edit the stream. It is live. And once your dead, why would it matter if your account gets terminated. Its not like you would be around to use it.

Is nobody going to comment on my fucking trips? I hope OP killed himself now

Can someone explain why the noose is so low? Never killed myself before so idk.

see
though i doubt the faggot is going to

fag

>temporary
you don't know me

Love u son

Don’t do it user, i love you

What´s wrong user?

What’s the problem that you can’t fix ?

If your rope is that low to the ground, perhaps you can get off your portable step and get it done with, manlet.

Also curious... tell us OP

There are still good times ahead for you Sup Forumsro Things will get better. You don't want to slip into the dark. I know there are many things and situations in this life that break you down and sometimes it really sucks balls. There is still some beauty on this corrupt spinning ball.

Don't do it. Even if this thread is for kicks, don't do it mane.

I think someone is ded