Hey Sup Forums, Anything you want to get off your chest? You can trust me

Hey Sup Forums, Anything you want to get off your chest? You can trust me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=spzGGnS0zt0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've been thinking, OP. Are log memes truly funny, or are we simply in an upcoming year of shit tier memes ruined by normies that it's all we have so far? Have they become the epitome of this year's humor? pic unrelated

They are in fact not funny. It's a forced meme.
>inb4 this become a log thread

Hey OP I really need to get this off my chest. I hate Chris Hanson and the FBI. They are the worst people in existence

agreed fair user thankfully the FBI and Chris Hanson do frequent this site because I'm totally not the FBI lelz totally bro

Have you seen this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=spzGGnS0zt0

But haven't they all been forced? The Knuckles meme is the ultimate normie meme, the spaghet meme was never funny, and there has been too much cancer elsewhere for memes to come. Maybe the log meme just hasn't been taken by normies, and is the bottom of the barrel of humor compared to the rest being toxic waste dumped in a river. This year humor-wise has literally been shit

I killed someone, i didn't mean to do it. Nigger just wouldn't stop fucking my bitch

You are correct, I feel as if the normies honestly couldn't handle it. I know we don't like memes from Sup Forums reaching the normies but it would be fun to watch grandma posting about creamy logs.

I keep refreshing page 1 on Sup Forums non stop.
same cancer threads. but I only come for the nude women pics and vids.

I love shrek. There I said it. I have a specific fetish for pregnant shrek. And Donkey being a loving father really gets my rocks off.

Why come here when they have specific boards for that?

Recovered alcoholic here, since being sober for the last three years I masturbate four times a day to take the edge off.
I'm wanting to quit but it seems etched in my brain.
Is this healthy it's got to the point where my jizz loads are tiny and has the consistency of gorilla glue is this normal?

>Anything you want to get off your chest?
yeah I have this weird lump I want to get rid of
can you help?

Masturbation is healthy but sounds like you just traded addictions. You should find a constructive hobby.It will curve your cravings for masturbation and help you become happier.

Hit “catalog”, get the whole thing instead of just page 1

i want to try fasting

I’m starting a cult, we worship the orange cheeto god. Trump, touched by his followers on Sup Forums, he is now orange..

Fasting can be extremely positive. Just be careful and don't take it to far.

>doesn't use the catalog
>absolute normie fucking cancer

whatever floats your boat, my dude

that's what I've been reading, I also have been lurking their general on /fit/ and I'm convinced that I need to give it a try.

On the other hand, it sounds hard as fuck to not eat for at least 72 hours, they say that the most difficult hours are the first 48 and then the hunger dissapears, but I'm kinda worried that I might pass out or something like that.

drink plenty of water it will give you a full feeling

can this become a general advice thread?

My buddy put me on his phone plan but it has become too expensive and I can't afford it any longer. I feel like a complete douche. I plan to give him his phone back and pay him the 300 dollars I owe him but I just feel like an ass for this

actually isn't the fbi the ones who are being investigated now? not fbi agent do you have not news about what may or may not be going on that you would like to not talk about?

I have tried and all lead to masterbation, its 7 am I've been up an hour and had three wanks.
Today is a bad day

feds are useless as usual smh

I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

shit happens, i dont see why it's such a big deal...what plan/carrier? how much does it cost?

300 a month verizon

HOLY FUCKSHIT BATMAN!!!1! WOW....im not even jewish and that is a horrible deal

Well since i moved into a new place I can't afford it and i feel bad I didn't sign a contract or anything but he's the type of guy that would attempt to take legal action

you are just paranoid. you can get decent pre-paid cell plans for $30month.

Thanks for confirming that, May does not seem like it but you just helped loads. I was considering going to metro pcs since they get amazing service in my area. Thank you again

I'm also an recovering alcoholic in AA. I had a slip with weed on Xmas and told no one and I'm in AA with almost 8 months sober. I been having sex with a cousin since we were 12, he moved away last year.

>Hey Sup Forums, Anything you want to get off your chest? You can trust me.

You know all those trap threads? They all have CP embedded in the images.

As far as the weed goes as long as you're not in drug court or something you'll be fine and the cousin thing I mean that's cool if you're into that kinda thing

if you are super poor, you can get free cell service from freedompop.

I wouldn't say I'm super poor just my new apartment is super expensive

Don't do more than 24-hour long fasting, do 12-hour fasting. After 6pm don't consume any calories.(or as little as possible, wine has calories) Obviously this requires a stricter diet, but diets come with cheat days

speaking of apartments whats with the recent rent increase? I can't find a place under 800 bucks for fucks sake studios in my city are from 1000-1500

i make my girlfriend walk around naked when my friends come over. hasn't gone any further then that... yet

cool story bro

bump

nice trips my dude

thanks, i got trips here earlier too..

I masturbate to the sensation of masturbating

I'm always thinking on me being a woman.

12 hours sounds plausible, are you suggesting me to do the one meal a day then?
I think I can try it before even thinking more about those frightening 72 hour fasts

don't you die

Gay ass liberals crying for more minimum wage which causes a higher cost of living