It wasn’t until they arrived home that she saw his face and realized their mistake

>It wasn’t until they arrived home that she saw his face and realized their mistake.

>"He had a tooth missing in the front, and I know my grandson did not have a tooth missing in the front," Fuller said later, according to News West 9.

>According to the report, the grandson was equally mistaken. Asked if he was ready to go, the boy said, “yes,” and confirmed to a teacher’s assistant that Fuller was his grandfather.

>The child’s mother, according to the incident report, was “concerned, but relieved” that her son was returned safely. Fuller, she acknowledged “resembles her father and saw how her son also mistakenly thought he was indeed his grandfather," according to the report. The two boys also looked similar, but differed in weight and height, the report noted.

kansascity.com/news/nation-world/national/article81105377.html

Other urls found in this thread:

kansascity.com/news/nation-world/national/article81105377.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KP0OaUOQGCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>They can't even tell each other apart.

>niggers

Im not surprised

fpbp

What is there to say, honestly?

only post best post.

he didn't notice the lack of hair?

kek

Nah. That's just too easy.

>kansascity.com/news/nation-world/national/article81105377.html

I don't even know if life is real or just a meme

Wtf and at 1:40 in the video it says he is on the approved list to pick up children.

FPBP

Probably never even noticed that the kid was a nigger too.

>black people
>almost all have black, curly hair and brown eyes
>white people
>varying hair and eye colors as well as hair types

even penguins can tell each other apart

and the kid who just gets in a total strangers car

aren't you afraid about the new hate speech laws soon hitting Europe or is just kikebook

also fpbp

Do Asians have this problem too?

There are people RIGHT NOW who think that different races are the same under the skin.

The teacher told him to go with the man

Grandfather blaming school for letting him pick up the wrong child

>Grandfather blaming school for letting him pick up the wrong child
Come on man, everything turned out alright and no one meant any harm. Why do they have to make a big deal about it? Cant the kids just become friends and the parents become friends over a funny story?
Hate this victim everywhere mentality the world has instead of just being friendly neighbors.

Not at all you stupid nigger

it'd begetter if they were asian and not european asian aka pakis.

ey yah bruh, das discrimayshun.

>black males cannot identify black children

I dont know what I was really expecting tbqh

omg, can't make this stuff up... niggers doing their little nigger monkey shuffle look alike.

No wonder black fathers don't stick around.

I mean, how can you ever really be sure it's your kid?

How is is it hard to tell them apart? Grandad is wearing blue. Kid on right is wearing same gang color. If he did anything wrong, it was not doing a drive by on kid in center!
youtube.com/watch?v=KP0OaUOQGCg

fucking kek. I laughed pretty hard. its all good fun people are too protective of their kids. although the other kid didn't even do anything about it? they aren't fucking 2 lmao.

>crip picking up a blood thinking it's his

And people call me a blind nigger