He doesn't go to the bar to watch the game

>he doesn't go to the bar to watch the game

Because your mom is there loudly fucking everyone who dares venture into the bathroom and all it does is to ruin the game for the rest of us

I'm straight edge.

Kobr isn't top 10

but i have two dads...

how to spot a casual tbqh
>lebron top 3
>kobe out of top 10

and they both have to team up just to operate the forklift that struggles to lift your mom out of bed

wow what a fag

>and they both have to team up just to operate the forklift that struggles to lift your mom out of bed

what did he mean by this

Sorry that your gay dads rape you all the time

You have that reversed. Only a casual would think Kobe is top 10 and thinks Jordan is the best ever

>>The bar
>Drinking the liquid jew

>go to the bar
>96% of the people there are hardcore benf*ca fans
>shieet

>go to the bar to see the CL game tonight
>literally everyone supporting jewventus and loudly cheering after every goal
>go home after first half and watch the rest of the game on streaming

Sounds like you couldn't handle the bantz

It's annoying watching games with other people. I can't even watch games with my friends

>When the only bars need you play music over game commentary, even though it's mainly dudes there on a tuesday

You are probably on the spectrum desu

>wants to concentrate on what he;'s watching, not have a bunch of people talking and distracting him from paying attention
>dude ur autistic lmao

You're autistic, m9

>not wanting to socialize with people over a team sport

>Bartenders
>Tips

Even when I have money.

>Be me
>Go to a bar
>Get shit service
>still expected to day a dollar tip per drink

FUCK YOU

*pay

>wanting to be around a bunch of loud obnoxious drunks

lol u tk him 2da bar|?

way to move the goalposts, captain autism.

before you were talking about being around people. now it's loud obnoxious drunk people (which nobody generally enjoys).

Why don't you drink too? It's way funnier to watch a game while you're drinking some beers with your bros. You sound obnoxious as fuck

Must be awesome to have two dads. You can say, confidently, to the other kids "my two dads would kick the shit out of your single dad"

I had some dyke literally call me out for not tipping. Why the fuck do they expect tips for just pouring a beer? Pathetic desu

kek fuck those people, this was on my facebook feed

>faggots
>beating anyone in a fight

>It's hard to watch euro football at a pub here unless it's their early game and it's during your daylight savings.
>Even then it's $9+ a pint when you could buy the same volume of alcohol for 1/3 the price and drink at home with the lads

I always tip my bartenders. Yes, it's dumb, but what can ya do? If you go to the same bar on a regular basis, try not tipping and see what level of service you receive.

that's an old ass meme

MODS

tipping bartenders is credited. free drinks, faster service, etc.

american banter, ladies and gentlemen

I mean its shitty to not tip but its even worse for a bartender to actually call you out. I am a bartender and sure i get pissed sometimes when people rack up a big tab and barely tip or stiff me altogether. But at most im gonna bitch about it to my coworkers out of the earshot of the customer.

But when i get busy, the people i know are gonna tip me best just tend to get their drinks sooner. I dont necessarily do it deliberate but when im crazy busy and go on autopilot i just naturally do it that way. But thats the nature of the business, if you dont like it you can git out.

get off your high-moose leaf

my moose literally just died of a broken heart. now I'm sad. thanks

Damn...

Fuck that guy.

> he doesnt have a comfy local hole in the wall tavern he watches games at on the cheap with his bros

sad tbqhwyf

He doesn't master bate to traps

Wow, and we're supposed to be the fat ones

>be me
>go to bar
>a beer costs $7000 in australilel

Fucking twats

>He doesn't live on Sup Forums

$3 pot

where the fuck do you go

>Kobr
kys

>but i have two dads...

you in the middle?

>I had some dyke literally call me out for not tipping

Last time that happened, a dyke lied about it and lost her job after getting donations and her story crumbled.

Whenever I go to a bar there is always 1 Atletico Madrid fan and he is a total faggot.

Why is that?

>he doesn't actually GO to the game

>going out
that's where you are wrong kiddo

>go to bar
>a shot of plain whiskey costs as much as half a bottle in the market
>not allowed to smoke
>turn 360 degrees and leave

>going out in public

>plain whiskey

>that mature woman in every sports bar

I really want to fuck her.