Feels Thread:

Feels Thread:

Girlfriend just broke up with me.

Either happy feels or sad feels please.

Hey u Ivan?

The only way to feel sad is if you were first happy, and visa versa. Remember that user. It's up to you if it's worth it or not

Who are you??

my girl is across the globe and theres only a small chance i can see her later this year. we stay up every night until 4 texting

Ayeee, did i get it correct ?

Liz?

holy shit are you niggas actually know eachother

Holy shit bro, are u mexican?

this is just me that is not him this is me

>holy shit are you niggers actually know each other

I wanna know the name of who said this

It's me liz. i want you back baby i want that dick

Ivan boy u really fucked shit up, I'm actually trying to convince her to talk to you, but damn is this hard.

good luck guys, hope she's worth it

Proof what's my dick size

How do I know this is really you???

a few inches too less

Ur girl got braces recently, she's 1.55m, lives with her mom, her sister just got married.

Holy shit

He's going to cuck you 100%. Have fun OP.

Dude i need to know ur side of the story, i'm still going to convince her but did u really douched her like that?

sauce on pic related pls

What did she tell you???? She makes it look much worse than it is

OP is a fag

Poor niggy...

Years ago I connected with this beautiful Portuguese girl on Omegle. Pretty much helped her back on her feet and be happy about life. The tole it took on me was: insomnia (having to stay up very late every night to talk to her because time differences) and not talking to women IRL because she was perfect for me. We started drifting off but would chat every now and again. She's now dating some Dubai chad and barely replies to me anymore. Basically she went from "let's Skype every day user! I love your voice even if we arnt talking" to *one word replies after a few days from when I sent a message. If you've seen 5 centimetres per second, this whole scenario is pretty much like that.

I'm happy she's got a bf and finally has friends and an education but (I know I'm being selfish) I'd still like even a simple "thanks for being with me from the start user"

She told me that you slept with another girl around a month before she became ur gf, idk some shit happened now she's sad and her friends are all being seƱoras on her.

Shame on you Ivan, you bad boy.

> Girls under 1.60 are just another pet.
Friendly reminder.

We didn't even fuck it i thought it was no big deal

That's it? Hahahahahaha. Sex is sex, my ex fucked a guy a month before we started dating, we lasted 3 years before I got out off it. Not the worst situation she could be in. Tell her it was just a mistake on Sup Forumsros part and he regrets it and is ashamed. A lapse in what is normally a strong mind. Do it for the Sup Forumsro

I may be right. Yet i think it's something understandable from her point of view, hte moment ur dick comes close to another's girls butt, that's kinda cheating...

How is it cheating if they weren't together.

Just found out my dog has a tumor growing on her heart. Had her for 12 years. Gonna be rough losing her

They were dating...

Your previous post said it was a month before.

Please just get her to talk to me

nice spam asshole

I don't know the guy, but if you actually are able to help him out you should bro. He obviously only wants to fuck braces chick.

BUT WHAT IF I DECIDE TO BE A DICK AND SHAME IT ON YOU.

Tempting.

Help a fellow Sup Forumsro out

Awhh shit man, help the guy out but let it be known he will always owe you one.

Not fucking lying OP, you really owe me one.

Please man

This is what Sup Forums is all about, changing lives for better or worst and you've done a great deed today. OP you owe this guy whatever the fuck he wants, you better live up to his expectations and the girls expectations. Don't fuck this up nitwit

Started dating a girl as I was graduating college. Like, made the move as I was preparing to move out for the last time.
Ended up dating for a year. Moved back to the old college town to be closer to her because she was still in school. Officially broke up because she wasn't ready for long term commitment, but never stopped seeing each other and sleeping together.
She just graduated. She got into the Disney internship program and is going to Florida. I'm in a town 2 hours from home with no one really except a few old college friends that I don't actually hang out with. No romantic prospects. No interest in anyone else. No social skills.
Today was my birthday. I went to work, came home, and am now posting in a feels thread on Sup Forums about a girl who never cared as much about me as I did about her.
feelsbadman.