I'm in chastity

I'm in chastity.
Ask me anything

Where did you buy your cage?

are you horny?

What is the capital of Iceland?

How does it feel? When you get horny does your penis hurt from the pressure against the chastity? Can you cum?

Would you recommend it?

Hey, I just bought myself a cage recently like in pic. Would you recommend it for long term wear?

I have 2 of them. I got one in a local sex shop, and the other one in amazon

Most of the time. Yesterday my gf teased me all the evening and came rubbing her pussy against my face. I keep dreaming about her

Diapers with it?

Is it a real cb6000? If so then sure, after you've worn it for a while to make sure nothing gets bound up.
If it's a knock off then it's probably only good for short term.

you called?

Kabul

Is it hard for you to skeep?

why are cucks so vocal now?

i'm okay with it, because faggots don't spread their genes, but i wonder if it's something in the water, or a consequence of societal shifts. perhaps our zeitgeist is cuckery.

Oh yes is it awful baby?

Mmmmmmm helsinki?

The cock can hurt if you put it wrong. During an erection it doesnt really hurt. I go from 8cm to 18cm, and when im fully erected it pulls on my balls, which doest hurt at that point, but one i calm down, it can hurt.

Totally, but its not for everyone

What kind of cage?

it sucks :(

Poor little baby can't cum ahhh. I'm jerkin in my big boy pants. Jealous?

pics?

Do your balls swell up and if so what size.

Its a rubber one,. I can pinch it and actually cum, which is incredibly frustrating. My gf plans to get a metal one to avoid that.

????????

I would, but my gf is pretty possessive with her toy, so no pics.

It's anti-white propaganda from god knows where. Could be right wingers trying to stir up trouble or could be the salt-left going whaaaaa whaaaa whaaaa whaaa whaaaa

stop it :(((
just let me out already

Will you make a poopy first? God you're pathetic chastity boy!

let's get a room

Let's do and I want a big stinky ok?