My mother passed away 3 days ago, i need some support Sup Forumsros...

my mother passed away 3 days ago, i need some support Sup Forumsros, how did you get through the death of a family member?

pic unrelated

Focused on those still around, tried to make it as easy for the others in the fam. Then at least it feels you've got a purpose

Im sorry to hear that man. I dont know what I would do if I were to lose my mother honestly.

The best thing I can say is try to keep yourself busy but of course never forget.

And of course find yourself sometimes to cry and let it all out.

Try to remember all the good things she did and keep that spirit alive.

Thats awful, and Im sorry to hear it.

I guess take heart in the fact that even this shithole recognizes that is sad, and has a few kind words for you.

You a fag etc etc etc.

It's hard to because she forces me to suck her penis when I was only 5.
Besides that, I loved her.

fuck off fakefag, OP lost someone he loved

Stop trolling, I am OP and of course I loved my mother, but that rape thing is hard to forget

Learn to hate the world for its cruelty and cope with it

sounds about right.

Keep yourself busy so that you're not sad. Keep yourself so busy that you don't have time to think.

Try not to isolate yourself, friends may find it a bit awkward and won't know what to say.Dont isolate yourself.
And try to remember that love is eternal.

People die all the time, there are others out there, life goes on.

>Grandma died at 62 on Christmas eve. I was 14 at the time.
>Grandma raised me
>Be 34 now

The empty feeling, the sadness and the pain never fully go away. It does get more dull over time. The worst part for me is explaining to my kids why I'm sad around Christmas and knowing my kids will never get to meet the woman who raised me. Just take it one day at a time OP and remember it's okay to cry.

life too short to sit about being a fag. Get on with normal shit

You should have replied to those posts

Never had parents and grew up in foster homes, be thankful you had her for as long as you did.

You're children kind of have met her, as your a part of her....

Dad died i turned to booze. Bad idea. Brother was murdered the guy that did it was tortured and killed. Felt good. But still have a drug alcohol problem

i cant wait till mummy dies then i can eat all the tendies i want

Gonna be honest right now

You never completely move past losing someone like that
You just get used to it and feel sad less often My mom died when I was 11 so I’ve pretty much been living it my whole life
Some days it’s really shit but other days I’m perfectly fine
It’s like a scar- it fades but never goes away

Damn

can someone help me find this video

Yeah type the link in from the top left

Have you Pictures from your Death mother? It makes me horny

sauce on pic related? anyone got a link?

Sorry to hear that.

Yeah type the link in from the top left

My mother died when I was 24. A tumour which never got better. She was given 2 years to live and died 11 months later. We got home in time to say goodbye and me and my father and siblings were at her side the moment she died.

I spent 6-8 months in a state of misery and bleakness; I embraced my nihilism and threw away so much because I was convinced that someone else in my family was about to die of an equally random and untreatable thing. But eventually, things normalized and I got used to my mother not existing.

My dad died suddenly late last year, not old or anything, nicest dude in the world its really not fair hes gone and so many fucks still in the world...

there isnt any advice that will be a good tip

dont let anyone tell you how you should feel or what you should do to feel better, only you can figure that shit out

This

This was a big thing when my mom passed away. My friends were all out of town and I turned to drinking. Made me feel worse, but it helped me sleep.

My dad died last year, he was an abusive drug addict. I couldn't be happier.

If you are in a bad way, I suppose you are hurting.
Grief comes when losing someone who is a big part of your life and identity.

When the joy you shared, and/or the gifts they gave you are part of you, beyond the blood and bone.

Them leaving is like losing a limb. People wake in the night and feel things in limbs that have been gone for years.

Shit like that will happen for the rest of your life, in some degree.

It is your mission, should you choose to accept it, to remember every loving, joyful, constructive, provocative, anything she ever did for you, or to you, and thank her, or, in some cases, forgive her.

With gratitude and forgiveness...and its gonna hurt before, during and after, you will at least see her contribution to your life more clearly, and get a better grip that she knew this day would come, and know, from the totality of her being, that when she could put her own shit aside, she wished the best for you.

It is a long adventure, look for her in all the places in your soul, memory, storage unit...say thanks, and forgive, and do the same for yourself, for being the child that you were, and you are.

remember, it only hurts now, because it was so important, and maybe good for so long... and the reality of a life is changed in a phone call, a piece of paper, or a doctor's words.

It takes a lifetime to build a mother into your soul, it will take a while to see the whole of her and let her go, keeping only what is best for you to keep.

I threw a huge fucking party. For two reason:

1) She didn't have a will, so I got a quarter of her stuff (she owned - or to be more precise, stole off my old man when she divorced him - her own house).
2) She was a piece of shit (no, not going to share). I literally sneaked into the cemetery a couple of weeks later and took a leak on her plaque (she was cremated).

Helped me heal.

My Grandmother died at 69 on 21/12/2012 and i was 17 year old.

Mdma

Bahahahaha! Your mom died! Boo hoo faggot! Be a god damned man and stop whining about it! So you didn't reply to that post and she died. Big fucking deal. The real victims here are all the guys she was spreading her holes open for that are now without a cum dump to use. Your mom was the cum depository for your whole town, and now all these niggers are gonna chimp out due to blue balls. Your mom was a cunt and I'm glad she died. I hope you kill yourself.

I know it hurts right now but the more time that distances you from what happened, the more normal you'll feel. I wish you the best.

No user, you're describing MY thieving, manipulative, diseased, leg-spreading whore of a mother.

Dropping that on OP was totally uncalled for.

Although this is Sup Forums.....that was a dick move.

Lost my mom 2 years ago and most recently my father about a half year back

Partly And honestly keep talking about her, them, whomever

It does get better OP

time

OP didn't lose anybody. She's right there in the ground where he left her.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD MORALFAGS!

Hey man I'm Yeah my mom was the same day, christmas eve. She had lung cancer for like 14 years (remission?) Then it kicked back in and stole her from us all with in a couple weeks

I try my best not to hate christmas but it's hard

Fuck up, tard.

Be happy that she lived her life and what she did. Don't dwell on it all. Also, smoke a lot of weed and watch movies or vidya.

Yeah my grandma's favorite holiday was Christmas. She went all out. She had pancreatic cancer so we knew it was coming. She kept telling us she had to spend one last Christmas with us and she'd hang on. She went comatose early morning on Christmas Eve and she died that night.

Some how she managed to get my brother and I everything we had wanted that year. The presents sat under the tree for weeks after Christmas. When they finally got opened everyone broke down and cried. I was lucky to be raised by her.

Did you reply to the post ?
:3

your cring

time...it does not heal...rather, it shall reveal the reasons...trust me...i walked the korengal.

time will not heal the loss...but it will reveal itself in ways only known or unknown...trust me, i walked the korengal.

She would want you to succeed. To be happy.
Parents' life goal is for their children to survive and strive.

Do that. Find motivation there to get your life together.
I have lost all my grandparents and I always thought - they'd want me to achieve. So I never ever mourned.
I lost my soulmate/gf and found my motivation there to release and sacrifice a lot of things in my life for success. Stopped abusing substances and stopped aimlessly partying. Even disowned some party friends.
I realized how precious life is and that I better reach next some level success before I die

the only way is acceptance
nothing else fix any thing sad your life

Just don't think about it