I'm a swefag and I have nothing but respect for this guy. Did you guys see his speach in Davos...

I'm a swefag and I have nothing but respect for this guy. Did you guys see his speach in Davos? He is probably the greatest President America have had for atleast a 100 year's. Putting his country first to get it on track and then extended a hand to help the rest of the world. If you don't vote for this guy in the next election you are not worthy of calling yourselfs intelligent free thinking pepole.

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/1/26/16936802/trump-not-really-president
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD IVAN

kek

dö i en brand, jimmy.

Maga

All this pore people that's been duped by the elite and brainwashed by fake news. Open your eyes people before it's to late! Sweden is done for if not the right party wins the next election. Don't let it happen to your countrys. Go against the stream!

Din jævla idiot, du er en av grunnene til at Sverige dor.

You have your mind straight, good for you, swefag. Try helping your country out of the state of delusion that it's currently in.

Trump 2020.
Norfag out.

Thanks neighbor. How's Norway faring this day?

>I'm a fag

>likes Trump

Story checks out.

This is why America is fucked

>>I'm a fag
>>likes Trump

Not really... if he was a fag statisically he would be against Trump.... but then again statistics are a pretty hard concept for left people.... so don't break your head buddy!

BTFO like nothing I've ever seen

Why whould anyone dislike Trump? Leftis should love him because he goes against the establishment. Right people should love him because he is working for the American interest. Only people who hates him should be elite globalists aka power hungry natzis so why dosent he have 99% of the votes? It should only be the top 1% who should hate him. I guess that 1% is very good at brainwashing.

Dubs never lie.

OP knows what’s up. Fuck globalism.

Sorry the pussyhat wearing soyboy bored is over on Reddit, MFW your on the wrong bored kek!
Go Trump

Wow such a small brain and still you can operate a computer! I'm so proud of you :-)

Hell yeah! I'll take 23 mill any day.

samefag

What's even funnier is the fact that so many American Trumpeteers are getting triggered by a gold toilet.

But then anything triggers Americans so easily.

Like American food is mostly reconstructed meats that is reformed with meat glue, and the meat itself is mostly MSM/MRM which is reclaimed via machines from sinew, muscle and marrow (essentially the left overs). And to make it edible with a taste they add MSG and harmful additives to it. And along comes fatboi who pays top dollar for it thinking it is the best meat ever.

Another thing they pay top dollar for is their shit healthcare, they think because they have to mortgage their house or trailer that means they have the best healthcare in the world. It is so fucking funny.

he won't run in the next election
he'll be 80, ffs

Well Burney Sanders is 200 and still ran or walked or whatever you called it.

He'll still win if a joke candidate like Hillary or (kek) Oprah is the only other option. Dems are running themselves into the ground and I love it.

crawled

"How leftis presents an argument"
#facts

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/1/26/16936802/trump-not-really-president

I hope Mark "Sweat-a-Tron 5000" Fuckerturd runs. I wanna see him being obliterated.

Shit memes and no debate skills (not to mention zero understanding of basic civics but that's just what makes one a leftist) is exactly why the election was practically delivered to Trump on a silver platter balanced on Hillary's enormous blown-out twat.

He already tried and failed to manipulate the last election via facebook censorship, he's got no tricks left.
I'd love to see him make an ass of himself though.

We will, don’t worry

Fvck off Soros Soyboy Shill. No one believes your paid per post crap.

Not really. There’s just no point arguing with stupid.

I've got a question for Americans: does anyone actually believe the Nunes memo from the #ReleaseTheMemo hashtag is real? It seems like everyone wants Nunes to release it, but he refuses even when other Republican congressmen tell him to release it

You know who you are. No post tag needed.

>ITT fatboi far left and fatboi far righters all fight among themselves exactly doing the same thing they accuse the others of doing
>they are all getting analy raped by their government who they covet because they believe media sources
>corporations sucking their economy dry, they blame Jews for everything else
>get salty when you try to provide facts about politics to them because they have no clue and they retort with childish banter

inb4
>yuropoor
>Murricah #1
>we invented everything
>we have da best fuds
>you must be a shitskin
>londonstan
>Trump will build the wall, he said he would, even if it takes 1000 years, but he will build it
>all mah golden toilets

Ignorance at it's finest

This. In every measurable way, Trump has been one the greatest presidents America has ever had.

He's helped resolve the racial divide created by Obama, he's ended our military action started by Obama, he's rescued the economy that was destroyed by Obama, he's fixed the broken Obamacare (just waiting for approval), he's ended the constant terrorist attacks on home soil caused by Obama inviting all his ISIS friends into the country, he's deporting all the illegals who voted for crooked Hillary (and Obama before that), he's returning America to its hardline Christian roots after Obama tried to create a secular government, he has destroyed the corruption in the Whitehouse and the media and lastly, he has made uneducated liberal brainlets go into complete meltdown. Trump will go down in history as one of the best presidents in US history.

The RNC and Ronna McDaniel have helped fund the campaign of an alleged child molester, blindly supported the GOP's attacks on women's health, supported a President who has been accused of sexual misconduct by over a dozen women -- and now they remain silent amid sexual assault allegations involving Steve Wynn, one of their party's most senior officials

>I have nothing but respect for this guy
Anyone with a functioning brain thinks the same, although he is contrasted by Obama who was the worst President in history so there is that effect to take into account.

>Amerifat just randomly saying shit not true to make himself feel better

THE WORST THING FOR THIS COUNTRY WOULD BE A SECULAR GOVERNMENT

"Go Trump"
> actually writing this

>non-American
Opinion discarded

Agreed, but that was Obama's aim.

>When Amerifats don't understand how the National Debt works
>will never use this pic once April comes along and shows how bad Trump has done with his first year

been looking for full vid of pic related

Must hurt when a non-American knows what is going on more in your country than you do clearly.

Don't worry fatboi I will post some Fox propaganda for you to fap to.

>triggered hard
lol

So that's your excuse?
"We r no bad debate just nobudy wan argue wif us"? Weak af

>t. shareblue shill

That stay mad kid post was me.

Stay mad kid.

This. Stay based user.

He's disputing American intelligence because it makes him look bad. He changed his minds on dreamers so that democrats won't impeach him this fall. He asked Theresa May for a safe space. He's an egotistical pussy at best.

Soooo.... Wheres the argument against his claim? Goddamnit! You leftis can't even figure out how to argue you just start screeching loudly and shit on the floor when someone says something you don't agree with. Grow the fuck up, start reading and learning your argument and bring something to the table. Only problem with that is that half way through you will be supporting Trump.

>That salty American reply
>thinking the other person is triggered
>by saying that they hope it cancels the fact they are triggered
>fatboi logic

Try again kid.

>women's health
You mean baby killing? Just making sure you're talking about fetal homicide here, since "women's health" can only mean ovarian or breast cancer, slut pills or baby killing and they already get disproportionately better funding for their cancers than men do despite virtually identical mortality all else being equal.

I shall be voting for him again in 2020. He has more than doubled the economic growth rate, reduced illegal immigration by about 80 per cent, withdrawn from the insane Paris Climate accord, helped add trillions to U.S. stock market values, created nearly two million new jobs, led the rout of ISIL, and gained full Chinese adherence to the unacceptability of North Korean nuclear military capability. He is passing the greatest tax cuts and reforms since Reagan, if not Lyndon Johnson, and may throw out the most unpopular feature of Obamacare, the coercive mandate, with it.

Exactly this.

TRUMP OWNED AT DAVOS AND POLITICIANS ARE SHITSCARED OF A BUSINESSMAN DOING THEIR THING BETTER THAN THEM BECAUSE THEIR REALITY WILL COLLAPSE

>muh political career

realize that all communication are like politics and the best people at this are business people end of story get fucked cultural marxists

"It isn't like that debt was related to Obama it was all Bush debt just takes 8 years to really show"

"Everything good under Trump was Obama, everything bad under Obama was Bush"

The absolute state of delusional liberals.

>baby
The term is fetus. The reason there there are two words to describe them is because they're two different things.

>endless stinging asshurt
kek

>dreamers
>Uses socjus propaganda term for illegal aliens
>Expects to be taken seriously

Everyone knows the legends of Sparta, the great military city-state of ancient Greece. But do you know what happened to Sparta? By the time the ancient Romans controlled Greece, the Sparta was a small town, still clinging to its military traditions. Roman tourists used to travel to Sparta to watch youths being whipped in a throwback to Spartan military training practices. They still believed they were training invincible soldiers, but the tourists just found it amusing. Sparta became a pathetic shadow of its former self.

You are the new Sparta, America

He is the establishment. For some reason people thought. "Wow, a rich guy won't be influenced by outside money". Because everyone knows no rich person ever wants to become richer. People who believe that are literally retarded.

By far the best president since Reagan.

Recommend all "leftists" take a good listen to Denish D'Souza , brilliant conservative intellectual , immigrant , puts it in Layman's terms for all the retards out there. Also economist and author Thomas Sowell , black conservative. It's quite simple , take responsibility for your life , and dont make others pay for your mistakes. All these dumb cunts walking up and down the streets protesting their rights to be a "whore" and wants to be looked in the second manner as an intellectual. This is whats bringing this country down. Get your ass to work akd off the street protesting , well all be good

>half way through you will be supporting Trump
Exactly this. This is why you never run into well-informed lefties who can actually make a case for their "beliefs" and do anything in debate beyond sling insults and rely on fallacies bought whesale from propaganda media sources like salon.

Some of them actually do their research, make informed political decisions and come correct: by then they're called "conservatives"

Christopher Hitchens made Dinesh D'Souza look like the retard he is during a debate. Reccomend you take a good listen to that

You don't get 23 mil. You aren't rich and being Republican isn't gonna make you rich. You're gonna stay a poor cunt at a mediocre job until you die. Maybe you'll die alone, maybe you'll die surrounded by people who love you. That's uncertain. But what's certain is that no matter how hard you struggle, no matter how hard you try, you'll never even come close to having 23 million dollars.

His ego will demand he runs again.

And i think he will get a 2nd term. And if he does i will retire at 45 or 50 with how well my 401K and other investments are doing now.

>When trumpeteers get triggered
>"you must be the thing I hate" because they don't agree with their ideology
>usual fatboi diatribe on Sup Forums

Obama didn't start the war with ISIS, you can thank Reagan for that when he paid $1trn in goods/money to Saddam to invade Iran to dispose of the new power there, so the US could try and get cheap oil from the old Shah if they could put him back in charge. Then of course when an American cruiser sailed into Iranian waters and shot down a Passenger Jet.

How quickly Americans forget this shit.

Racial divide is larger since Trump has been in power, dunno what fantasy world you are watching but it certainly isn't the real world.

Economy is in worse shape it has been in 30 years, because Americans constantly ensure the corporate heads stay in power in the Senate and Congress by constantly allowing a Democrat or Republican to be in power.

Obamacare was available to more people, so people could have affordable healthcare, by trying to repeal it (and failing - you can call it approval if you want), he is ensuring that costs will rise so the financial elite profit more from it.

Terrorist attacks still happen, but in your mindset terrorism only happens with Extremist Muslims, but in the US the far right terrorist cells are worse and have now committed more attacks and caused more deaths.

All politicians are crooked, including Trump, who is in it for the profits, he doesn't care about the country.

Christianity huh, the same God that is in the Quran, oh yeah didn't you know Islam is founded from Judaism and Christianity as all 3 are Abrahamic religions. Seriously any nation that runs off a religion is in bad shape. But I am sure those evangilists etc can get back to scamming people again.

Draining the swamp? When did he so called "destroyed the corruption", because he has made it worse, and he is constantly firing people he put in charge.

Yeah proves nothing, that Trump is just a puppet.

But do get extra salty again.

>brilliant conservative intellectual , immigrant
>convicted felon

Whats funny is that a lot of obamas is due to the trump bump were the stock market got excited about a business friendly president and took a nice uptick while obama was still in office (and he takes credit for)

Ahhh like how there are "liberals" and "nazis" and it's only okay to harm the ones with the right label?

Just clarifying: you're talking about killing human beings and justifying it because they've been put into a category you believe makes it acceptable to kill them and blurring the lines by calling it "womens health" and you don't see how that's Orwellian narrative-control-via-language-control?

Just making sure you understand what you think you believe. Literally nobody with any grasp of basic biology (even pro-abortion sick fucks) denies that a fetus is a living human being, some sociopaths simply come up with reasons it's ok to kill some humans out of convenience.

You realize this?

Have your pussy-ass country say that to our face, bitch.

>If you don't vote for this guy in the next election you are not worthy of calling yourselfs intelligent free thinking pepole.
I suspect the voting patterns will be the same as 2016, only urban and inner city retards voted for the left (Hillary) People who love America will all vote for Trump again.

Haha he was no way near rich or powerful enough to be part of the establishment. If you believe that you need to rethink your hole world. The establishment is the super rich controling a bunch off power whores we call politicians. Trump is nighther.

>assuming shit to try and make their point

You clearly don't understand what your National Debt is.

You do realise there is a reason why it is called a debt right? You realise that interest is charged on it constantly?

Now imagine what the interest is per year on a $20 trillion debt.

Now ask yourself why is it always rising? Why is your country constantly borrowing from banks to pay for services that Americans take for granted?

Again with the assumption I am a liberal. Do you Trumpeteers always assume everyone else is a liberal. Do you understand what a liberal is? Or is it easy to just blame everything on liberals because your world seems better when you do?

How very sad.

This is why we chuckle at America constantly, and by we, I mean non-Americans.

Him and Peirce Morgan can go suck the Queen's tits. Nothing worst than a British citizen criticizing American Politics , like Peirce Morgan. They talk all that shit , and they have to bow to a fucking queen . It's a joke. BTW Henrichs argument was over 10 years ago. Denish has grown more wise in the last decade , Henrich died. That's all

>only urban and inner city retards voted for the left (Hillary)
And 3 million+ illegals.

>no matter what we'll spin anything about Trump to be a negative

It's almost as if you're desperately flailing and Trump can never please you people so he makes no effort to make concessions. Hm.
Even if he straight up merged America and Mexico and made abortions taxpayer-funded and available at any term to girls of any age no questions asked and gave away every dime he has you fucktards'd be "he clearly has ulterior motives" and "look how fucked up everything is now! He did this on purpose to spite us and didn't write the laws we haven't thought of to turn our dystopian vision for America into reality!"

Fuck off.

*Hitchens (auto correct)

Ok trumpeteers I will give you a chance to save yourselves.

Tell me what was the benefit of leaving the TPP for an exclusive deal with Taiwan. I don't want the usual diatribe words, I want an intelligent response with points and facts.

And also why do you believe Trump is all American Jobs for Americans when he just effectively screwed the IT industry and now a workforce of Taiwanese will be taking over?

You're doing exactly what I'm doing, using language to make you feel better about what you're doing. You use "baby" to push your anti-choice agenda. Stepping on an acorn is not the same as chopping down a tree. And terminating a fetus early in the pregnancy is not the same as killing a child.

Nobody believes you, you're an idiot, I genuinely hope something horrible happens to your eyes.

Frankly the only chance we have left if the West isn't going to revert to the dark ages within the next century is to go to Argentina to find and clone Hitler's remains.

The way Maher and that baboon who used to ride Stewart's coattails "owned" Yiannopolous that one time?

So basically he screamed over the man and the audience cheered and since that's what "victory" looks like to liberal brainlets you think that's what it was?

Yeah here is another "A foreigner knows my country better than me so I will stamp my feet in anger" user

You mean the 3 million that Trump investigated with taxpayer money and found no proof of?

>be me
>tax cut actually meant tax increase
>will not see bonus check either
>he tried to cut my jobs funding (NIH)
>GF works in solar
>brother is a national park ranger
Why should I like what he is doing again?

You're right, they're not...

Very much so, also Obama got lucky the depression happened right when he started office and he just enjoyed the reversal.

Hey faggots why are you fatbois triggered by a golden toilet?