Why the fuck is the media so fucking focused on this damn gorilla?

Why the fuck is the media so fucking focused on this damn gorilla?
>Reporter asks Trump if he would have killed the Gorilla in the press conference, Trump gives a serious, well thought answer.
>Featured on Morning Joe and Fox & Friends for two days at the same time
>Featured on Hannity's segment right after interviewing Donald Trump
>Three articles dedicated to it in the front page of the National Review Online
>Subject of a long rant by Michael Savage on his radio show.T

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/05/31/politics/donald-trump-gorilla-cincinnati-zoo/
youtube.com/watch?v=WoK8OZlo4PU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#BLM

Diversion

The black community is standing up for one of their own.

What are they diverting from the EU censorship or something here?

Exactly this.
>euros about to lose all hope of free speech
>literally being prepped for genocide
>but guys, that gorilla dindu nuffin

>Trump gives a serious, well thought answer.

What did Trump say?

BLM is more worried about this than they are the 70 niggers that shot each other in Chicago this week.

I find that extremely funny.

cnn.com/2016/05/31/politics/donald-trump-gorilla-cincinnati-zoo/

Don't know but this shit is definitely diversion

>euros about to lose all hope of free speech

Implying we had free speech to begin with

Yes.

based Senegal

Stories about animals are always great click bait because people get so emotional about them.

Well no, this is a serious topic

The gorilla is part of a critically endangered species (because niggers kill them all) and was 1 year away from being used in their breeding program to help save their gene pool.

Because of some mother's negligence, he's now dead.

The mother and father (assuming he's not in prison right now, the guy has charges ranging from assault to KIDNAPPING) should be held accountable.

Niggers are relating to their brother being shot down in the streets for swimming with a baby.

About to get his life straight. About to get money for them breedin programz

the gorilla literally dindu nuffin

>american political debate reatches a new zenit
what a time to be alive

Why is that black man and child on zoo property?

>Talking about this shit at work today
>Local crybaby who always uses her feelings as an excuse gets involved in the conversation
>Myself and the red-pilled as fuck old man I work with talking about how it's very interesting that once it came out that the kid and the parents were black suddenly all news about this came to a grinding halt
>Old man and I are shameless, loud and proud Trump supporters, every day we wear our MAGA hats into work and talk politics all day, we've actually slowly been red-pilling most of the office over the course of this election season because everybody can't fucking deal with Hillary or Bernie, and they enjoy listening to us talk about Trump because "it's nice to hear something about him besides he's a racist"
>Except crybaby bitch
>Crybaby bitch always has to be a crybaby bitch and will never stop being a crybaby bitch
>Talk about how it's suddenly come out that the father had all kinds of criminal history, who'da thunkit
>Crybaby blurts out "I DON'T SEE HOW CRIME HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS"
>Taken aback because how can someone be that stupid
>Ask her if she seriously and genuinely believes that criminals should be able to care for children
>"My son-in-law has been in and out of jail multiple times and he loves his kids!"
>Ask her about the father in the gorilla incident, ask her if someone who has been in prison for multiple drug abuse violations, kidnappings, and I believe a few assaults should be allowed to have kids
>Ask her if these parents care so much, how did they let a child get away from them long enough to jump a fence into the gorilla enclosure
>"IT WAS JUST AN ACCIDENT! IT COULD HAPPEN TO ANYONE!"
>Old man and I just walk away because if we don't we might actually seriously be tempted to beat the stupid out of her
>Everyone else in the office agreeing that the parents are pieces of shit and we hope the zoo sues the shit out of them
>Crybaby chimes in with "what could the zoo possibly sue them for"
>our faces

>cage beast
>get upset when beast is kill
Humans are fucking dumb

Thats the most excelent story of the day freind

underrated

Because every minute they talk about the gorilla is a minute they don't have to talk about crooked Hillary or dummy bill kristol.

Was waiting for Trump to explain the zoo is an allegory of American immigration: anchor baby goes in, native gets shot

I don't know and I don't care.

All I know is that Gorilla was worth a million of those little niglets.

Millions and millions of the fuckers on this planet and they are going to become a massive problem in 100 years.

Meanwhile the Gorillas will be extinct by then,

Agreed
If I was the gorilla I'd have wished to be shot years ago

Also fuck niggers

How many gorillas ever did anything useful? Did a gorilla invent your cell phone or the toilet you shit in?

This zoo pit trash baby has the potential to do something good with it's life. That's worth killing a thousand gay novelty acts for.

>white boy

>Did a gorilla invent your cell phone or the toilet you shit in?

Yes.

Do you expect black men to recognize a black child?

Wow Trump didn't say kill both of those niggers and enslave the parents, maybe he's not racist after all

You're right, I work in a restaurant and no one ever says shit about politics, brexit, any of this, everyone just asking each other what they would've done about the gorilla.

LMAO.

Guy looks decent enough, if it was just drug charges I'd say whatever, but fuck kidnappers. Your soul is dog shit at that point.

What was trumps answer? Would he kill the gorilla or no?

It has to be some sort of diversion. This shit is no where near interesting nor important enough to be anything else.
>some stupid kid with an even more retarded parent let them get into an enclosure with tarzan's uncle
>these are the same people that lose their kids at a safeway or ihop
>these are the same people that don't understand that the zoo isn't the fucking jungle book
This is not fucking new. This barely warrants a paragraph in the local newspaper, let alone the attention it's getting now. Everything about this feels off.

fpbp

but the kid doesnt have potential
1. he's from Cincinnati
2. his entire life will now revlove around the gorilla e.g. in 10 years "WHERE IS THE CINCINNATI GORILLA KID NOW????" "I WAS WITH THE GORILLAS - the biographical movie"
3. he's black

ANYTHING

to not talk about the FACT that a major hurricane has NOT hit the US in almost ELEVEN YEARS

>muh global warming

gorilla lives matter

>killing animals it's A OK
Do you have a soul?

>wearing political attire to a professional situation that isn't related to politics
>red-pilled

Why does the mother still have custody?

If it's an animal or a human I'd kill the animal(s) everytime. Where's your soul?

Daddy!
youtube.com/watch?v=WoK8OZlo4PU

Except it wasn't. They could've tried non lethal means, like waiting for the a tranq to work or luring it away with food.

because who the fuck likes zoos?

if they put the tranq on him it would need a few minutes to work, plus it would need to puncture his skin and it would aggravate the gorilla.

What then? Just chance letting that gorilla not get in a aggravated mood and hope he doesn't harm the child? That's an awful lot of hoping.

if they hit that thing with a tranq dart it would've ripped the nearest thing to shreds long before the drug took effect.

Obviously what he thinks the audience would like to hear from him.

He would have shot the disgusting nigger baby and save the gorilla if no one would know it was him.

Realize....

That the kid would have easily transmitted his AIDs to the gorilla in any case if internal bodily fluids would have been spilled..

Why the fuck is Sup Forums obsessed with this gorilla? There have been about one hundred threads about it here.

He had to be 18 to breed?
Why didn't the zoo have a stock of his semen in a freezer in case anything crazy happened?

PLAN A: Breed Gorilla
PLAN B: Inseminate Gorilla

Like really, zoos don't think it through?

I swear he almost said "i wish it was the other way" instead of " i wish there was another way".

The choice is clear. Gorrila is endangered species but niggers are not.

It is of it doesnt breach dress code.

So are there any articles about Bernie or Shillary being asked the same kind of question?

and then everyone gave you and the old fuck $100%

at least try to make it believable

>$100%

Where can I get me some of that?

by posting blatantly made up stories for attention online

Is there actually footage of it getting shot?

first post best post

But i'm on Sup Forums and still haven't received my $100% in the mail.
Do I need a gold pass?

>be a gorilla
>some autistic kid falls into your lair
>get shot

There covering up something else with bullshit

Tanqs take time and in the mean tine you have a pissed off gorilla near a kid.
Food wouldn't work either if the gorilla found the kid more interesting.
There's not a whole lot of ways to win this.