How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N_WHRn_4utE
stufferdb.com/index?/category/1306-tianastummy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

horny?

FUCKING HORNY

American

conflicted

Disgusted

She could eat less and train more.

I'd fuck her. A little fat but cute. Make that bitch work out, lose some weight, got me a winner.

Like dieting.

Those shorts are hanging on for dear life

she is hot

at least in that gif

I feel ashamed of America.

Some chicks look terrible when they get chubby, but she pulls it off really well and it's surprisingly hot

some just look nice and soft
>pic related

others just look horrifying

you can always move to Iraq.

Why?

She's sexy. I'd make her keep eating the chips as I fuck her from behind. Good shit.

Disgusted yet horny nudes?

makes me diamonds

I love chubby/fat girls. The best is fat middle aged women. I've fucked 3 of my mom's old friends and pretty much have occasional sex with one of them still.

Story?

I love that her clothes are way too fuckin tight... I'd fuck the shit out of her but yeah her gut is gross

Sad, I really miss Tiannastummy

You could eat less and train more too.

Before/After

youtube.com/watch?v=N_WHRn_4utE video of the gif

would smash

Who is this?

Pic of her before

What happened to her?

Fucking gross fat people are sickening

>he whispers, through his ham sandwich

Anyone want moar?

This is that fucked up chick that got fat on purpose. Like she was into the whole getting fat thing. She was posting her progress and everything

What do you think of it? Did you know her tumblr and shit like that?

Yes, moar pl0x.
Big tits with hanging belly and a cute face

god, I could feel the swelling in my pants as I watched this loop over and over again

stufferdb.com/index?/category/1306-tianastummy

Why do you think it's so hot user?

it's a discusting obese cunt.

Lolol im your type of girl then. Silly user

a bit sick honestly

P-proof user?

I'd be your strong valiant bf, and bring you pizza and give you belly rubs

I feel the need to breed

Great body, drop your wet cunt on my dick

Kek

We need a proper chubby thread goin

Keep bumping then anons

How does this make you anons feel?

num num num

So perfectly thicc on the left would nut all day

Are people actually into chubby? I'm so self conscious about it because how much weight I've started to put on lately, and pretty much everyone I talk to tells me I need to lose it or no one will want me. What's the appeal in a chubby girl? Would you want to marry one or just fuck one?

Post pics of yourself, we can judge how good or bad it is

fat girls are gross

Id marry a chubby girls. to each their own preference. I prefer chubby/bigger girl, that's what im attracted too and others prefer skinner, it's all about personnal preference.
most guys are scared of being seen with a bigger girl though.

I think curves are beautifull, also depends on how it forms on your body

Like hopping on my bowflex, thanks for the reminder user.

There she blows!

No seriously, these girls are unhealthy, seriously unattractive.

I'm very bottom heavy, but the weight has started to form in my stomach, I've never had a boyfriend complain, mostly It's my family saying I'm fat.

For me it’s the soft skin and plenty to grab onto. My wife is deliciously chubby. Usually with bigger girls comes bigger assets so there’s that.

>think it's so hot user?
It's really not you are suffering from a maladaptive thought process, that's all.

Extra weight because you’re a mom is very attractive to me. Becoming obese to fill an internet fetish niche is not.

A little bit of extra weight that a milf can’t get rid of is attractive. Cam whore obesity is not my double cheese burger with bacon.

love them big old assets

I have a serious hard-on for pierced piggies

That's like a massive third non-lactating tit hanging down there, waiting for action. A body like that demands cuddling and fucking gets cushioned. Win win

oh fuck this is so hot. more of this sexy plumper?

more after? sauce on her?

hnnnng!

I started dating a far girl about two weeks ago and I plan on keeping her forever.

Sex is insane. She's a great gal and those curves just blow my mind. I feel really horny with her, so it varies from person to person, really.

Indifferent, it's not really a surprise that Americans let their bodies go to shit.

I wonder how many guys on here have actually slept with an obese woman.

Obesity cause odor problems and unless you get in the shower and scrub the woman down (making sure to get the fat folds and vaginal area) something is gonna smell.

I know that it is only smellz.

does anyone know where i can find this vid?

no

these women have clearly had enough

It's so we can blend in with our environment

More

I believe it.

assuming you're not just some cringy weird male user, it depends from person to person, for me it really has a lot to do with just basic normal maintenance

some women(and men) gain weight and go "eh, fuck it" and stop doing their hair or dressing nicely. So really it's just normal everyday stuff that anyone does

like is chubby but she's super cute, has her hair up, has makeup on etc

people see it as some fetish or something, or that the guy has low self esteem or some bullshit, but i genuinely am attracted to girls with meat on their bones (ranging from a little, to sometimes a lot. varies incredibly)

working my wife, what would you guys do with her?

I wish she pulled her boobs out too

as long as there are no rolls its fine

"what would you do

don't start this cringe shit, jerking off to what other men type out in text you people are weirder than the trap posters

i wouldn't even call pic related chubby, her body is just literally perfect proportions

only fat men like fat girls. fuck off virgins.

people like body types similar to theirs

Avoid swimming in the sea...thar-she-blows!

Hungry

The heavy breathing

Tianastummy on stufferdb, literally all her stuff is there.

Lmao no, people get what they can. If you're fat and ugly and poor then you're stuck with the same

It's literally her fetish, you can tell. Also she lost it all so she can gain it again.

you don't think thats chubby, man thats way past chubby

Lucky for being thin
Lucky for not being burger
Blessed until your heart stop beating enveloped by fat

>way past chubby

brother, you are delusional

www.xnxx com/video-ejbq137/gb_schlampe_dancing