Can we get a good old fashion log thread going?

Can we get a good old fashion log thread going?

Post some juicy logs

>Post some juicy logs

captains...... log

ive made some good threads on Sup Forums but this is well up there with my greatest

What a beauty.

More like this pls

It's a trap!

I "wood" love to (get it?). Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

This is good log....all other logs are shit

xDDDDD

i want to live in that

SAUCE

Neck yourself

he is back!!!!

I never "SAW" that coming

see what i fuckin did right there

Logging on

Go back to Shutterstock, newfag

*telesharts behind your uvula*
The m'loggies are with me. nothing personnel kiddo

Fuck yeah I love log threads

>slidding

They're fucking dreamy...

got any boneless log pics?

They're incredibly steamy...

They're fucking steamy...

Logmind

God that's so fucking hot...

is Andy Sixx the new Bill Kaulitz or what?

for world emperor

Kek

Creamy double Sixx's...

...nnngnngng

It kind of looks like Bruce Campbell for a second. Are there any evil dead or army of darkness log edits?

So dreamy...

Dump

JUICY

why have you posted these images? this is a log thread.

*teleports done your throat*

whew lad

i don't get it?

ohhhhh you meant wooden logs!! sorry for that

what does it mean?

adults are speaking jr, run along

link for pic related pls

you are not an adult. If you are, you are severely retarted

>severely retarted
what does that even mean

proved

>logs
>didnt specify

>retarted
Google that word

>log image in OP's post
Retard

That's Andy's word now

shutup nigger

Dump

We want logs not liquid

I'd bury my twig in that owo

Wood you stop it with all log related jokes, it's not punny.

Had to ruin it

see my dear sweet summer child, in the post-jr high world we refer to those people as intellectually handicapped. I prefer to identify as throatalogically andy-crapped, because I taoke that sopping loaf straight done m'throat.
Forgive me master... but I'll have to go all out... just this once
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Log Slidding, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret log slides down people's throats, and I have over 300 confirmed clogged throats. I am trained in log slidding and I’m the top slidder in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will slid you the fuck down with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the log, maggot. The log that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can slid logs down your throat and clogging it in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just from eating corn. Not only am I extensively trained in log slidding, but I have access to the entire fiber supply of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to slide my ass-ripping giant creamy steamy dreamy logs of shit down your miserable throat off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all down your throat and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. ~Andy

wood ain't juicy