Hairloss thread

Hairloss thread

>grab a comb or a brush
>get a white towel or something white (can be white surfaced table, a pillow,etc)
>place head above the said white canvas
>start brushing hair up to 20 times

if there's hairs, post result

Started losing hair at 18. Now 23
Feels batman

it is
im 20 and currently losing hair about 50 hairs a day and yes i count them, from my pillow to shower drain and that's not counting everytime i lose a hair when im outside
>inb4 anons saying go bald, bald is beautiful, it's just hair

not everyone looks great without hair
i shaved my hair once never again

Yea I don't even count, I lose far too many for that. I probably wouldn't care and would go bald, but I've had long hair my whole life so it's kinda a big part of how I see myself and who I am. Once I'm just some bald normie I'm gonna look like someone else and I'll probably have to start working out like every other insecure bald guy does. Should have shaved my head a long time ago, as I have very little left in the middle at all. But I can't bring myself to do it yet so I just wear hats all the time because I'm lame. I can still get laid though so that's a plus. I'm worried once I shave my head I'll be too ugly to fuck so I'm just trying to get as much pussy as I can before I shave it

A weird looking bald head is better than a weird looking partly bald head. Shave that shit and spend the time you save from not having to count your dying hairs working out

I started losing heavily around 18-19, later got chronic rashes all over body including scalp.
I'm 21 now and no hair loss anymore but are pretty less dense than before.
I'll suggest improving your hygiene and diet.

Post pic. I'm picturing a monk type bald deal with a metalhead twist

I'mg lad my dad and grandad and his dad all kept their hair well into old age. I feel pretty certain I won't go bald but I'm not too fused if I do.

Seems like less of a hassle having no hair, though I hope by then I can grow a beard or I'll look fucked.

me too im thinking you have the skullet thing going on
can't you just combover that bald spot?

get jacked to be prepared user
ugly face gets and bald head gets nullified by well toned body

Get your hair really short immediately and get medical help if you can. And for God sake Google that shit

>started slowly losing hair at 16
>noticeable patch at 19
>end denial and start clipping hair to number 1
>actually look better than with hair/long hair
Feels breddy gud to be honest

>combover
The worst invention ever created by man

nope
just lice
am I won?

Genetics for hair, at least baldness seem top be carried on the x chromosome. Meaning balding men can blame their mothers for their affliction

congrats user

>2018
>self driving cars
>vr
>realistic fuck doll
>still no solution for hairloss/balding

medfags/sciences fags i need explanation nao!!!

sorry phone won't let me post a pic for some reason. Definitely not a skullet. I have very little short hair in the middle of my head. I'm basically on my way to becoming George Costanza, but I'm not there yet.

If you need hair to have self confidence then you deserve neither.

dude I agree. Well I mean there are treatments. Look at Ashton Kutcher or Machine Gun Kelly. Them bois was losing their shit as bad as me, now they're back to running around like pretty boys. You just gotta have money. Even Daniel Tosh commented on how he got his hair fixed on Tosh.0

hang in there user
the future is here maybe they'll unlock the secrets to hair regrowth soon

i don't know that machine gun kelly is but goddamn how did he do that??

Yea but it sucks missing out on some things in your mid 20's because of hair loss. I could have fucked waaay more bitches if I didn't always have to worry about them seeing my shit head. I'm actually decently attractive, but once I shave my hair im thinking I won't look anywhere near as good.

why do you think he had a 'mohawk' when he was coming up? He had no choice but to have that due to the sides receding. The I assume it got worse because he wore bandanas all the time. Now you'll notice he doesn't really wear bandanas anymore and has a normal haircut. He just died it blonde recently in an attempt to look like Billy Idol. He would've never done that in the past as it would have drawn too much attention to his dying hairline lol

Can't too late. All gone. Shave it down bros

>diffusely thinning
>worry
>get testicular cancer
>stopped worrying
There you have it. I found a way to stop worrying about hairloss.

b-but now you have to worry about your testicles getting cut off

Nothing.

Am 41

Enjoy your billiard ball head

Only one of them usually
On the plus side you get free pens for life