Would you buy a young woman's milk, if it was publicly accessible in all stores?

Would you buy a young woman's milk, if it was publicly accessible in all stores?
Also would you work or start a woman dairy company, that would produce girl milk and other products like girl cheese or tit icecream?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YU7gQjvkJb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For fucks sakes NO
Same for your woman meat farming bullshit

But what if it was April Oneil's and Rocksteady and Bebop were the milkers?

Breast milk is too sweet so no

Sure

Yes I would. I would work there. Take my breaks and lunch there. I would drink straight from the source. Shot I would live there. Fine tits like the ones above are what get me outta bed in the morning.

she's always teasing me, telling me that lunch is ready

What? Wrong thread.

someone post the lactating trap webm

10/10 titties

Not if they have VD. If a woman has AIDS or HIV, it ends up in the breast milk.

Gay ass fool. Just say it you think boobies are gross and yuck. Baby ass faggot.

absolutely. I made my wife ween our son at 2 and kept her breasts pumping for another year and a half so I could drain those big things 2 to 3 times a day. tastes great and I was never healthier. I never even had a cold for the 2 months before she gave birth till she cut me off

Word.

look at this lucky fucking bastard

No because I don't drink milk or eat ice cream.

Nice. Never wanted kids but there’s this chick I bang that has firm as fuck 38ddd. I would love to see them full of milk. How big they would get gets me diamonds.

youtube.com/watch?v=YU7gQjvkJb4

nice

yes. big tits don't gain as much in girth but they do get swollen. and she will want you to suck the milk out regular as it hurts them when they get too full. I was "required" to suck her tits at least 3 times every day

>Would you buy a young woman's milk, if it was publicly accessible in all stores?

If they were pharmaceutical free.
Cattle feed is generally more healthful than the garbage humans consume.

Sure

That’s so good. That’s what I want.

Why did she stop?

god damn traps and furries are already disgusting but you faggots find ways to make normal things disgusting too

Sure

If there was a coffee shop where all the baristas were topless lactating women that pumped their milk into your coffee right there at the bar I would totally go there every day. I don't care that I'm lactose intolerant and would constantly have the shits.

If you were allergic to breast milk, how did you survive infancy?

where can i find this video?

>Would you buy a young woman's milk, if it was publicly accessible in all stores?
>Also would you work or start a woman dairy company, that would produce girl milk and other products like girl cheese or tit icecream?

MASSIVELY RETARDED COPY PASTA FROM HELL

I'm not allergic. I stopped producing the enzyme to break down lactose after infancy. That is how all mammals work except for humans since we have slowly been evolving to keep producing the enzyme through out out lives. Since we drink cow milk.

Baby is too lewd

breasts hurt when they get full. she had to go back to work and didn't want to pump 4 times a day. Plus she had lost all the rest of the weight she gained during pregnancy and wanted to get back into the clothes she wore before I knocked her up

Never heard of that.

So did your parents not give you any milk or cheese as a child?

you don't drink milk user?

Sad, sounds like you should have given her more encouragement.

I know I wouldn't want to give that up.

Yep, my mom is the name so grew up with soymilk/ricemilk which is terrible. I use almond or coconut milk now. Love that stuff

Sure. It's at the corner of Fuck and You!

>my mom is the name

What?

>soymilk/ricemilk

I feel sorry for you.

yes i wood

fpwp

There is such a thing as a wet nurse.

Absolutely. Human breast milk is sweet. Would go well with cereal.

Whoops. Meant my mom is the same. I got my lactose intolerance from her.

your a fag, liking breasts is natural

Oh, so if all mammals are like that, how is it that cats can consume milk?

definitely, yum

sure

yes and yes

ha, she
is a look-alike

They could have developed to continue to produce the enzyme during the domestication process similar to us. Or they could be an exception. Probably isn't right to say all mammals are like that. But most are, as far as I know. I'm not an expert just read up on it some since it's something that affects me.

I second this.

why is there a video of a girl sucking off a rat on webcam conference?

she would be a good milker

I hear you and loved her tits being huge ( even when we were just out in public, men would stare at how huge her chest was). but at some point her happiness becomes more important

fuck woman happiness

Yeah the chick I fuck has a daddy daughter impregnation fantasy so who knows. I might be in the lactation game soon. I fucked a girl who just had a kid when I was young but I didn’t get a chance to milk em. She just leaked once or twice and back then that wasn’t my thing.

>girl cheese

That phrase makes me very uneasy.

if you ever get to where you are having regular sex it will make sense to you. If they are not happy it stops. got 3 years of huge tits and milk, I'm grateful for that. and still get daily sex so I'm o.k. with her stopping

What would woman's rights activist say would they be for this or against this?

i think they would be against due to objectifying women

I have before froot loops taste better in breast milk

Where’s the milk ?