Zombie apocalypse movie/TV show

>Zombie apocalypse movie/TV show
>Women are portrayed as take no prisoners asskickers

Let's talk about what would ACTUALLY happen to women during a real zombie apocalypse

blowing random people for protection and food

Depends on the timing.

Initial invasion they run to men to protect and defend them and all concepts of feminism and being a proud woman vanish overnight.

Years later after civilization is decimated and we are living in Mad Max times all will sell their body to get basic necessitates to live.

Depends on the grouo they end up in. Some groups would need all members regardless to gender to step up and they probably would for the most part. A fit the needs tyle of thing.

Why can't it be like 28 Days Later? They have a weak female character, a strong female character, and does not avoid the very obvious reality of what an overwhelmingly male population would do with little women.

Sell body for food and shit.

You make the same shit thread everytime, you have a mental disorder or something?

At least you picked a new image now.

Resident Evil was actually pretty accurate. The "strong woman characters" were either trained special forces people or augmented super soldiers. Everyone else was weak and died. Same with men.

The simple fact of the matter is that women are objectively weaker and worse at physical activity than men. They have smaller muscles, less dense bones, an inferior bone structure for most manual activity... ultimately they'll just be relegated to shit like housekeeping, cooking, and technology while all the scavangers and asskickers will be men

>Let's talk about what would ACTUALLY happen to women during a real zombie apocalypse
Nothing, because Zombies aren't real, retard.

OP, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

>Let's talk about what would ACTUALLY happen to women during a real zombie apocalypse
You would continue to have no chance of ever getting laid and beat off to traps until you die

First off you have to realize that most people will be too fucking terrified to do anything mildly heroic or even smart. This includes yelling expletives at zombies and hiding in a fucking cupboard thinking you're safe.

Not all women are spineless and not all men are courageous ubermenchen. Everybody dies and gets eaten equally. People with families will die a lot more than others though, because obviously you want to protect them, usually at the cost of clear thinking.

There's a lot of badass women out there, also a lot of whores, a lot of obese broodmothers who block the sidewalk with pushchairs and a lot of sluts who yes, will blow people for food and safety.

You just can't reallytell until it happens. Also zombie media is so prevalent that we'd get it under control in record time. I'd give it maybe a week or two before they're all re-dead. That and zombie media also completely relies on stupid shit to succeed. Stupid military, godawful infrastructure, zombies magically sneaking up on you when the story requires them to etc

What's the best zombie movie lads. In the mood

No pontypool

Pontypool

because constantly sending your "scavangers and asskickers" into danger has no obvious downsides???? if the group is small enough, anyone with a skill would/should teach it to the others

pontypool

oh boy! I love another thread about how emotionally stunted Sup Forums is

28 days later for me, because the "zombies" are fast and therefore an actual threat.

If we're going for slow shambling Resident Evil type zombies.. I honestly don't have one. Dawn of the Dead isn't entirely slow shamblers but it's got that classic "trapped inna mall" action.

Low hanging fruit lads, I'm disappointed

Your mum wasn't disappointed with my low hanging fruit, m8

that's a sexist comment. 90% of all people, not just women, would have to rely on blowing the other 10% to survive. You including.

yeah, most zombie movies just dont do a convincing job of making the zombies threatening. the most accurate one was probably Night of the Living Dead, where the chaos lasted a single night, and the following morning the outbreak is quickly contained by bands of rednecks.

Day of the Dead is the best Romero, you fag.

We have The Walking Dead for this.

Dawn of the dead has a better setting.

But yeah, Day has everything else. Characters, dialog, cinematography etc. A more refined movie.

Speak for yourself, you fucking cuck. Throughout history women have been nothing but whining parasites to the white male superior. Nature has chosen us as the prime apex alpha predators, and woman have always been and always will be the weak parasites that they are. It is idiots like you that think women as equals to us enlightened beings.

When I was younger, when I joined the highschool atheist club we knew for a fact that women never contributed anything to the development of society other than the uprising of the low-IQ commoner SJWs that became prominent in this filth-ridden world. Women are nothing but useless animals, and that is a proven fact.

Did women ever contribute anything to science? Math? Politics? Sports? That's right - they never contributed anything good in the first place.

it would be like "the road" desu

kek, fpbp.

embarrassing

Like dude, who you trying to impress with this 'epic pasta'. Hoping to get screenshoted and posted on leddit?

Look at you. Fucking LOOK at you. When do you think you are? The 15th century? WRONG, shithead. You're in REALITY. You're on the wrong side of history, motherfucker.

This is the REAL world. The NEW world. In this world, we RESPECT women because they're our EQUALS. What did you think you were going to do, drag a woman back to your CAVE and think she'd fall in LOVE with you?

WRONG.

Times are changing fast, troglodyte. Best get with the fucking program, REAL quick.

>DUDE MUH BIOLOGY LMAO

I thought this was the duel of the pastas, but it seems like you actually wrote that out. Good job, faggot. Somebody may actually use this again, but I wouldn't bet on it.

>Women act like regular people
>That's sexist
What a waste of perfectly good dubs.

>I joined the highschool atheist club
mfw
Also,
>I'm the prime apex alpha predator
>Got outplayed by the "inferior beings"
Don't get me wrong here. Men have been the major cultural producers since always, but (you) suck.

Forgot the pic.

hottest women will be bought off by can goods

they would die first and/or get raped

>women
>good-looking
Once they wash off their makeup, they look like literal goblins.

>>Women are portrayed as take no prisoners asskickers

Well, it's simple. Every women that survives would either be a sex slave, or a "take no prisioner asskicker".

There's no space for the middle ground.

>The simple fact of the matter is that women are objectively weaker and worse at physical activity than men

And we all know this. And everyone agrees, but thing is, for women to survive they would either have a high breeding value, or they would had to be "baddasses".

fixed it
>hottest women will be traded for can goods

do you guys think lolis would become legal again?

during an apocalypse there are no laws or rules you idiotic, you can do whatever you want.

Make this a /r9k/ sticky.

DO IT!

>le copypasta guys LOL

there are always rules and laws, you ESL dipshit
they just change on depending who runs the show, and there is always somebody running the show

>tfw you will never kidnap and rape a 9-yo girl
Why even live bros?

>kidnap

you can just trade one for a shovel or four cans of creamed corn

Honestly, I think it would be relatively accurate to how the characters are treated in TWD, with more rape.

Most people would be useless tards who'd die in the first few months, any left over would develop a skill of some sort that made them useful.

The whole "muh physical strength" argument is kind of dumb though, seeing as in reality you'd have to be a retard to start grappling with a zombie. Just shoot it or stab it from behind.

But yeah, the idea that all women would be cowards and all men would be action hero tier is fucking dumb, most people of both genders would be terrified.