a.pomfe.co/wgestxx.htm

i've been working but decided to be here for no reason anyway

where have you been?
and what name do you prefer?

working.
i don't know...

what name do you prefer?

i'm sort of identified either way anyway

i was thinking about being more distinguished so i would be able to blend in more. but it just reminded me of why i am who i am in the 1st place. so i just end up doing pretty much the same thing again anyway.

well, I don't care about names...
I'm glad to see that the process of bringing your site to the world is actually going!
whew
is it ok to call you chemo-kun?

>well, I don't care about names...
>I'm glad to see that the process of bringing your site to the world is actually going!
>whew
>is it ok to call you chemo-kun?

same.
of course. it's been going.
yeah
...i may prefer chemo-chan, i guess...

i don't mind user-chan, i guess...

user [loli form] is sort of difficult to say a lot... anonloli... lolianon... anoli... ravioli?... lolnon... makes you sound like you're not funny in french... aloli... anloli... user-chan is fine...

got you!
just stay amazing
looking forward to the day your site comes online
peace :3

>got you!
>just stay amazing
>looking forward to the day your site comes online
>peace :3

oh.
i'll try
me too
...i didn't want you to leave...

i used to obsess over names a lot. before being an anonymous user and deciding it doesn't really matter. of course. when you have stuff like usernames and websites. it sort of brings up that issue again. tho i sort of have that figured out. tho don't mind hearing more from others.

i am chemo-sama...

i am user-sama...

Hey! How you been? Stayed up all night to fix my sleep schedule, but now I'm getting to the part where I'm very tired.

Gidget

it's a little bit difficult since i can't do what i really want to do. yeah. that's sad. but. there's really nothing i can do. right now. and. i'm happy like this for right now anyway. not everything has to be perfect or my way and the way i want all the time. and i'm sure that if. when. i'm able to do it. it'll be fine...

I'm not leaving.
I'm just saying it in advance in case you decide you had enough of Sup Forums today.
How was your day?

>Hey! How you been? Stayed up all night to fix my sleep schedule, but now I'm getting to the part where I'm very tired.
>
>Gidget

hi! i don't know. that's great. well threads keep you up the best don't they.

user-chan

chemo-senpai :3

That and youtube, although I'm at the part where I really have to push to stay awake now. I like that you've been embracing the names recently, it's nice to have something to call you.

G

ive never seen this thread before, ill try not to forget about it tho.