I'm rich I ain't gotta vote, fuck you!

>I'm rich I ain't gotta vote, fuck you!

at what point will people get sick of musicians flaunting their wealth instead of providing any poetic insight about the human experience?

to make money off inner city apes

oops I misread the question, never because retards will always exist

Dey jus tellin da troof man. Money makes errone feel imvincibel, dats wat peppel want.

de it loo li i ben uf badanbousehe?

young thug bumps in the whip heavy fr

rappers are literally just monkeys in jewish cages

everyone is obsessed with hip hop in the same way that children pretend to be zoo animals on the playground

just ignore it, he's too stupid to be genuinely happy he'll be dead before you anyway

at what point will rock musicians stop flaunting their lifestyle of sex and drugs instead of providing insight about the human experience?

>he's too stupid to be genuinely happy

enjoy your autism

Dude I’m not being a reddit and memey faggot but if you cannot form a coherent sentence how the fuck am I supposed to believe you’re capable of rational thought?

sometime in the mid 90's

what are you talking about? he's making fun of you for thinking Young thug is 'too stupid to be genuinely happy' because that's retarded to think. Intelligence is inversely correlated to happiness anyway.

>rappers are literally just monkeys in jewish cages
>not being a reddit and memey faggot

pick 1

Why do rappers obsess over wealth? They are very quick to sell out and lose artistic integrity.

so... ~30 years? are we going to act like there isn't insightful rap music and hasn't been since shortly after the genre started? it's a silly argument was my point

>>rappers are literally just monkeys in jewish cages
>reddit

That would be downvoted to hell and then deleted.
It's a very Sup Forums post

Hip hop doesn't have much integrity to begin with.
They obsess over wealth because people obsess over wealth.
Rock is dead in the mainstream because they haven't "been allowed" to obsess over wealth for decades.
People want to listen to and watch rich people having fun.

literally just quoting shit he said

this is all that really matters at the end of the day

>capitalist society
>acting as though rappers are the only ones who obsess over wealth

why are we acting like mainstream hip hop is a reflection of the entire genre?

>he's too stupid to be genuinely happy
he doesn't know intelligence is proportional to madness and therefore unhappiness.
the stupidest are the most content.

Rap sucks get over it you normie

bruh