Sup Forums I need help deciding. I'm divorced with some extra money saved up. I'm thinking about going on vacation...

Sup Forums I need help deciding. I'm divorced with some extra money saved up. I'm thinking about going on vacation. The only other time I've left the states is to buy drugs in mexico. I'd like to visit Orkney and see the viking village. Maybe go on to see ancient graffiti in Pompeii.

Or. I could buy a sex doll. I have no desire to let another woman turn my life upside down. I'd also like a wet hole to blast my load.

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

iamdollusa.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sex doll enjoyment whenever u want rather than one time lmao

doll!~

Why don't you instead take a trip to Thailand or Cambodia and pump a bunch of sluts full of cum for $5-25 bucks each? Maybe see Angkor Wat while you're there. Thats ruins and sex in one trip my friend.

Ancient sites. Buy a cultural history tour week, it's a different universe man.

I just looked up angkor wat, that looks pretty awesome actually. Hell, Thailand doesn't sound bad at all.

There is something about seeing where real ancients lived and died though. Where sat around a fire or scratched their boasts into a wall. Kind of makes history a little more human.
I live in the US, we have NOTHING like that.

This. If you're into asian ruins. The Angkor complex is massive, and is multiple temples and city ruins spread over miles. Takes 2-3 days to see them all. Walking through those ruins changed my life.

can you specific about these tours?

I'm in the US as well, and I agree. Growing up on indiana jones lights a fire under you. I've done most of angkor was, which I HIGHLY suggest doing especially since staying in the nearby town is so dirt cheap, and I also did ruins in Indonesia on a seperate trip (garbage compared to angkor wat). Next up is checking out central american temples. My new goal in life is to visit as many ruins as possible... there's just something about walking through something hundreds or thousands of years old... makes you feel small and also very fortunate

Don't do tours. It's easy to plan a trip yourself. Its 100% better to travel at your own pace and discover things yourself then to sit in busses with fat old tourists and be ushered around on a time limit. Tours are expensive traps, and make the whole trip feel cheesy and fake. Don't do it

You can always buy a sex doll later my friend. For now, be happy with your hand and go see Orkney. And if you go to see Pompey, make sure to go see Hurculanium. You won't regret it.

Think I'd go with the sex doll. But I'm a lonely virgin so I'm a little biased.

lets see

admit that you're dead

or

go live

kys m8

Have it out please. Your arguments will decide me.

You're kidding, right?
Travel! It expands your mind like nothing else.

Sauce?

>Pompei
>Ercolano

look for tours of Domus Aurea in Rome.
also, nighttime tours at the Colosseum.
buy tickets in advance for anything. it's mandatory for Villa Borghese.

And after you walked for hours in the cambodian jungle heat and you get sweaty all over go to the next bar at evening, enjoy your beer and fuck those hoes.

How you divorced and still got money?My ex wife took it all and left me 15k$ in debt. Lucky bastard

Source please

iamdollusa.com/

you need to get out more. There are remnants of ancient civilization all over the USA. I live in CA San Diego, i can literally walk along mission trails and find arrow heads, pottery pieces and grind stones used to make bread. Hunters regularly stumble upon sites. There might not be monoliths but you can 100% visit anasazi ruins.
pic related.