ITT: Post movies that are extremely white

ITT: Post movies that are extremely white.

So almost every movie before 1990.

>(((cotillard)))

I was at a house party last night and left around 4am, it was a 3 mile walk back to my house and I couldn't be fucked to pay for a taxi so I took my shoes off and ran back home barefoot.

When I arrived home it struck me that was such a white person thing to do. I just can't picture a black person running home at 4 in the morning holding a boot in each hand.

You know one thing Whites and a lot of Americans have a lot of? Sarcasm. a lot of things us white folk do we know is cheesy but it comes from sarcasm etc. since we're the master race we can bring down a level sometimes

k

Yeah they'd steal a bike or car instead

>I couldn't be fucked to pay for a taxi

Uber would have been like, 10 bucks. Maybe less.

what did he mean by this?
honestly, what is a "white" thing and why is taking a silly picture on the beach considered a "white" thing?

Any movie where the plot involves hard work and intellect.

>Godfather
>White

I love running though, I enjoyed the run back

It's just minorities trying to find a way to make "white" sound bad in some way, usually by trying to ridicule people having fun. Look at it this way: No white person is gonna feel bad about someone calling them white. Contrast with certain individuals insisting on "person of color" instead of black.

Why did you took your shoes off ?

>I took my shoes off
Why? Couldn't you run with your shoes on? Were you wearing heels or something?

Eurotrip

I'm a girl that likes wearing high heels
Sue me

Running barefoot at night in the middle of the city is fucking retarded m8, you could have fucked your feet with broken glass or whatever.

I was wearing shoes like pic related, running in them would have been horrible and probably ruined them. Barefoot running is fine if you have fairly tough soles, which I do.
I have eyes mate, I can see what I'm running on. I do it quite a lot and I've never had a problem.

Why didn't you just walk you mong

It makes me incredibly happy that, as a race, we have devised clothes that enhance sexual appeal so greatly

because it would take an hour, I did it in 20 mins.

White people love walking outdoors barefoot. They just do.

>not wearing sneakers everywhere
Feels good to be able to run anywhere at a moment's notice instead of wearing uncomfortable, impractical shoes like that.

this is true, it feels great

smdh

Africans haven't even invented the shoe yet. White people go barefoot because they can, not because they have to.

It takes you an hour to walk 3 miles?

Can white people just stop?

'no'

average walking pace is 3 miles per hour, at a push I could have done it in 50 mins

>that ending

yeah, no

>average walking pace is 3 miles per hour
That averages old fat people too

lmao how do you walk at 3 miles per hour

Where do you live?

diversity is a white construct

Can we instead post movies that are extremely black? I can only think of movies that have Sam Jackson in them and those comedies where the whole point is how wacky and weird black people's mannerisms are.

Pic related for the latter. The whole gimmick is basically just
>LMAO BLACK PEOPLE AMIRITE? XDDDD DUDE WEED AND UNPROTECTED SEX, SASSY FAT BLACK WOMEN AND CRIME

well I ran 3 miles in 20 minutes after a night of drinking with no shoes on, could you do that faggot?
true, but even if I did it in 45 mins walking 4mph I still did it 25 mins quicker than that
Plymouth in the UK

>as a girl
yeah right

I see that more often with Indians.

fite me irl m8, i dear ya

I wouldn't do it regardless

but seriously nigger I walk faster than 3 miles per hour trekking, so kys

Fast walking is haram

whatever you say country bumpkin

The White Stuff.

fair enough, I'm sure I walk much faster than 3mph too, doesn't change the fact running was a hell of a lot quicker and more fun too

delet this

This. You can't insult white people for being white.

Whenever some black nationalist calls white people cavemen or neanderthals, white people are not really offended because of the slurs against his racial identity, but more because a black person is not reciprocating his own anti-racism.

Anything where someone picks up a book and reads or if work is being done will have very few blacks in it..

MAD MAX 1 & 2

Yeah right. Tits or GTFO.

>implying an all-white post-apocalyptic world would be as chaotic as that of Mad Max

>alt-right will condone nigger behaviour like this

Nah, they visit a couple of Eastern European countries in it, if I remember correctly, as well as Italy.

Police cams of survivors

Fine then.

*sigh*

Ankles or GTFO.

With what, improving the world around us?

It's called being civilized and taking an automobile, only niggers would run home barefoot because their afraid of "wreckin they jorduns".

Killing unarmed blacks in the streets because of their race

Exactly...improving the world around us!

dubs confirm world improvement by 77%

Fight Club and Sideways

This, I remember all those hashtags about "white thanksgiving" talking about supposedly how whites are bad cooks and eat bland food, where as blacks are supposed to be superior because they buy some shitty pre-cooked chicken from Wal-Mart and spice the shit out of it with anything they find in the cupboard, thinking it somehow makes their food have "character". Whites don't give a shit because they are enjoying their home cooked meal in the comfort of their nice home in a suburb, while the blacks are in the inner city in a tiny leaking apartment with half the men in prison and gunshots outside.

>Sandra Oh

top kek

Jesus Christ. Are blacks using social media to make disparaging comments about their superiors? Disgraceful. They should be ashamed of themselves.

can you imagine a white people strike? The world will be burned in seconds.

Asian in appearance only, like any second-/third-generation Asian-American.

>Implying that Asians and Jews didn't found civilization

The only thing Jews found was shekels

Yeah.... so not white.

If whites were to disappear, China would conquer the world, and they would not be as nice as we have been.

>we
WE

Alt title/ITT - post all the good movies.

Rules of Attraction
Wonderboys

The amount of whining blacks do instead of focusing on bettering themselves is why everyone is superior to them to begin with.

>Photographer:what you want
>what you want

How could a photographer learn to operate a complicated electronic device like a digital SLR if he cant even form a coherent 4 word sentence? Niggers, when will they learn?

They'd get shot on suspicion of stealing the boots.

Where have you been?

>Plymouth in the UK

That's a fairly white town, makes sense that you did a white person thing in a white person town.

What are some examples of stereotypical "White" characters or caricatures?

>not understanding the concept of a gentle stroll

Not everything is a fucking race, retard.

Why is this aloud?

>How can these people have fun with something that is not drugs or destroying others property? Stupid whites
Also
>ifunny

yes those are the jokes

>and they would not be as nice as we have been