IQ Test

IQ Test
20 people have 20 dollars.
They all go to the cinema, to watch a movie.
The ticket prices are:

>Men 2$
>Women 0.7$
>Children 0.3$

How many of them are men?

Other urls found in this thread:

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=2*m+0.7*w+0.3*c=20; m+w+c=20; m=8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What kind of shitty theatre charges so little?

But they all have 20 dollars, there's nothing to figure out. They can all afford it.

depends on the film being shown

20$ total

Simple Combinatrics.
10 Men
9 Men, 2 kids, 2 wives
etc.

There is at minimum no men and at maximum 10 men, but we will never know for sure since OP was too busy having a gay orgy in a movie theatre to do a better job describing it.

there must be 20 people at all times, children counts as children, not men or women. They are non binary queer.

8 men 11 children 1 woman

Let x be the number of men, y the number pf women, and z the number pf children. Then, you can define the following equations to solve the problem:
2x+0.7y+0.3z=20 and x+y+z=20.

This means you have three unknown variables and two equations for which there is no unique answer, so any variable can be in function of the others.

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=2*m+0.7*w+0.3*c=20; m+w+c=20; m=8

you mean theyr all faggots and their parents are neglectful?
Children don't take themselves to movies, so obvously the men and women must be in some kind of a parental relationship in relation to the children. As an amorphous mass the children's sex does not matter so much as the math.

Also i said combinatorics friend.
10 children leaves 17$
10 women leaves 10$
5 men leaves 0$
I now have 25 people. OP's question was asked in a retarded way and poorly thought out so its a fucking mess to answer and multiple answers can be right.

correct

A man plants water lilies in a lake.
Everyday the number of lilies doubles.
If by day 48, the lake is covered in lillies, how many days would it take to cover half the lake?

Well lets see what we got here.... well i dont like the theater so safe to say no one does so basically 0% of them are men. That was an easy one OP.

its 47 100%

This IQ test proves that the tester is retarded

How big is this lake? 48 days of doubling starting at 1 is more than 140 trillion.

Depends. How many of them eat cake vs how many don't? Too many factors OP.

Your all stupid the answer is 0 men.

correct!

If 5 machines makes 5 bottles in 5 minutes
How long would it take for 100 machines to make a 100 bottles?

good job fucking up your own iq test

5 Minutes

5 min

2.5 min because they snort coke at work to improve production