Hey, Sup Forums. I'm here travelling with my girlfriend and I lost my wallet with $200, my I.D, cards, etc...

Hey, Sup Forums. I'm here travelling with my girlfriend and I lost my wallet with $200, my I.D, cards, etc. We're sorta stuck and unsure what to do.

So, I ask my fellow anons.... Can anyone help us out? We have a motel room untill tomorrow afternoon. We can take pictures, timestamps, anything you want.

We're really in a pinch. Pic related. It's GF.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/756736648/hey-guys-im-trying-to-make-some-money-tonight
candidgirls
youtu.be/7WWg5uiexjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Show tits and ass first.

bored richfag here. how does 1000 sound? will think about it if you entertain us with the classic timestamped tits and a view of her plump lips

Here's some tits. Don't have any ass saved on my phone.

We can take more pictures, videos, even voice/cam chat. Just at McDonalds drowning in free refills.

Let's set something up. You have kik or discord?

Whats her snap

I dont do private shit. I will put the money in your paypal account as long as you deliver the goods right here ITT for everyone to enjoy

Tits with timestamp first

My kik is qtminni if you want to ask about this stuff

your girlfriend not carry a wallet and ID too or did she lose hers too? Have a phone and relatives? call your family and ask for them to call ahead with their credit card. Put some timestamped shit up and finish out the story and I might help.

I lost my wallet with most stuff last summer but because of my homeless circumstances I haven't been able to get id because most places have been really temporary
Honestly I'm pissed rn I'm not feeling up to doing timestamps plus we don't have a pen/marker

" I'm pissed rn I'm not feeling up to doing timestamps plus we don't have a pen/marker"
that smelly smell.

thread had potential, op is a fag, i am sad

same

I'm a lazy lil girl but we'll do stuff soon? So long as everyone pulls through :)

Show Pic of you fisting her ass while she eats a grandpa niggers (80+) ass and I'll send you Cash via wu.

That's kinda gay

Only If you are the nigger

Fuck off. Sell her fat ass or have your mom wire you money.

Think it's bullshit.

If you lost everything what good would PayPal do? Can't withdraw money

You Girlfriend doesn’t have a wallet?

Also can't get money from WU with no ID

I think i made that fag a generous offer

>free refills
what country are you in? I thought free refills were only a thing in the United States.

I'm sure he's in usa

show bobs and vegene i send u 50

You can If her sendes he grandpa nigger

Original post says he will do "timestamps or whatever", now he says he wont

English please

OP is a fucking idiot. He could do whatever he wanted via PayPal to get back to wherever he needs to be.

show tits with timestamp or gtfo

looks like we got ourselves a lying cuccboi here

With his device that he's posting from*

gf here
we're gon do timestamps only if everyone pulls through :)

It's Sup Forums. No one is gonna pull through

>Update
Timestamps first, that's how this shit works.

I've gotten at least 500$

Give me your PayPal email and I'll send you a few bucks

Lucky

If you're close to me, I'll play with her tits and fuck her face and ass for a few hundred bucks.

[email protected]

can someone help me find this video

What happened to the captcha? I don't have to do it anymore to post

>[email protected]
Lmao nice one

[email protected]?

>[email protected]
thebarchive.com/b/thread/756736648/hey-guys-im-trying-to-make-some-money-tonight

makes me think she's kinda legit but someone hit her up on discord

No you havent

Yeah the money didn't go very far :(

Fuck her she's probably a drug addict or some shit, she's posing as a boyfriend now, but she's got two people in on it.

OOf I'm clean tho

face reveal to prove you're clean

Nah dude you're even in a fucking Discord call, yo. lmfao

Go and take ya broke ass somewhere other than here. Try and finesse a different thread faggot.

I am?

Right hand side

wat

op isnt retarded

Lil cumdump fucking up.
Buddy's right

owo

You are a QT, Min.

>begs on Sup Forums
>isn't retarded

lol nice try

Ey buddy, OP's retarded.

Give me her kik

lizzy1beans2

boards.Sup Forums.org/soc/thread/26150931/kik-qtminni

Can do wu with password I think still

I can help you. Just need your social security number and credit card number for verification

Here's a timestamp.

>758139276

same fag

Spiderman time?

Oh I thought you were drowning in fountain drinks. That was my fetish.
/thread

yeah, this is what he is doing

me if i was boy

Nice I came from this picture! I didn't even need you!

aw cant I get a tip :(

Post something actually good and add your PayPal

Just sell that Ipad, i bet you can get 500 cash, enough to go back to your house

There is no "house" lmao
she made it up

candidgirls *dot * io/v/ccec5db17c/
There you go Sup Forumsro

whore her out ez money.

She/he is a scam. Will not deliver. Don’t bother guys

Guys.. Seriously

i live in a shelter until February

Tell us your real story dude, you'll probably find people are more likely to help you if you're real with 'em.

Basically in November I was kiccd out and I've been in a shelter
Getting a job isn't an easy fix since you need a bank nearby and to know deposit numbers or something
Then I, myself, don't have my id because in November my ex from then never wanted to take me to get it.
It is my fault for not going, especially since I could've easily done it for a 30 minute walk near the highway
But basically right now
I need to raise a bunch of money to be able to move in with bf or if I end up messing up I'll move nearby possibly with a roommate but..I guess donations is my only help
I don't mind sending as long as it isn't fisting my ass

>I don't mind sending as long as it isn't fisting my ass

Sounds fair

Trips said it

Make a video of your girlfriend sucking off another guy. i want you to thumbs up the camera when he nuts. for this ill give you 600. 300 will be given after you prove shes going to do it by taking a pic of her grabbing the strangers dick the other 300 after you thumbs up his nut in her mouth.

im not kidding. ill pay for this. are you tight on money or what? i got money.

let me know.

Vic raid
youtu.be/7WWg5uiexjQ

Ill help you user. Whats your paypal

go away white knight im trying to damage these fuckers. im throwin 600 there way and they will dance like the monkeys they are for it

Boyfriend here.

Does it have to be a stranger stranger? Might be hard to find. I know someone nearby that I don't really MIND having her blow.

But I want money after I send a picture of her grabbing his junk. Cuz y'know. Would suck if she blew a stranger for nothing.

Im just trying to help man

a stranger or you get nothing.

>*their
Please learn to spell properly friend, it's makes you look retarded when you fuck up simple words.

i honestly dont even trust unless yall help
but my paypal is [email protected]

Sunday I could def get a stranger :)

i hate when little faggots get butthurt over letters and words. we have shit in common, bruh