Mexican taking over

Mexican taking over.

If their loyalty lies with Mexico, why don't they luchan por la libertad of Mexico?

They look like highschool kids.

>competent chicanos

Who says they're loyal to Mexico?

Your future

So... it's treason then

name and shame

*pshew*

Didn't they all get discharged?

Fucking hell, this is what the Army looks like. Foreigners holding a foreign flag in American uniforms. The US Armed Forces needs to be reformed.

i hope so.

If you know who posted this, google there unit and report them to their chain of command. This shit is not tolerated at all in the army, and there's no room for garbage like this in it. Thank god I'm airborne, jump school works like a sieve to catch some of the trash.

>Future

Good meme user, this is current high school cohorts

The senate will decide your fate

The fucking flag says it.

These guys are cunts who probably got their asses utterly destroyed for doing this shit.

Honestly, I like Mexicans. They can be total bros. But I'll be damned if they aren't the most bluepilled group of people in the US. They just take whatever is on the hook every single time. It's a shame really.

>all grew up in and benefited from a system made by white men
>proud of a country they claim heritage from
>said country has never done anything for them

Shit and i thought all the idiots joined the Marines

>implying they'll stay in HS forever

Why are they doing that?

They could just be saying they're from Mexico

They are just proud of their heritage kike

All foreigners that want to live in america should serve the army for some years

Ethnicity != Nationality, dumb ass.

>4ID
>Doing anything useful

Why don't they join the Mexican army then, if they are so proud?

>"Enchilada taco burrito nacho supremo"
niqqa I cant read dis shit

If it was about a place, they would be showing a map. Flags are symbols of national identity not geographical origin. Flying them is a display of allegiance.

Look Donald Trump at who fights for the United States
Look who fights for the liberty of the people

I think, my last spanish class was 12 years ago.

them, by holding up the flag of that country

shut up austin

this is planned that way their new NWO spic army shoots at its own civilians.

we are going to take over the united states of america sooner or later, and you whities can't do anything about it

not even Trump is going to stop us

you can't even claim in good conscience that you run your own country, you let literal druglords do it.

Have fun getting your head chopped off.

>mexico taking over

Taking over something doesn't imply driving it to the ground, which is what would most likely happen in your case.

Why haven't we meme'd this so they get in big trouble?

I doubt a single one has seen combat

How would they get in trouble?

well, i just said taking over, in a good or bad way

It's very very much against military regulations to represent a separate organization, especially while wearing the uniform

These men should face a firing squad for their despicable act of treason.

Who is that semon demon?

you will have fun too don't worry, when we take over america all the drug dealers will be in your country

>making a political statement in uniform

I'm gonna guess those are some POGs.

if you accept mexicans as your american overlord , i'll give you the name

AAAWWWWWHHH

I think the craziest thing about mexicans is that they hate each other more than anything else. They hate Mexican americans, they hate their indians and people from other mexican states. They hate themselves more than Argentinians and Salvadorians. Fucking hilarious

The fact they're holding the Mexican flag dumbass

Yah sure, Mexicans can have America, by the time you guys get up here we'll be over run by muzzies so I don't really care.

You're a fucking idiot

>This shit is not tolerated at all in the army,
except in west point right? those god damn nigger chicks with the black power shit got off scott free. and that slut texting on her phone while marching/walking in formation to where ever?

that's nice to hear user

[spoiler]Laura B[/spoiler]

Why have these clowns not been reported to their CO yet?

Nice allegiance we got to US there.

Military members aren't supposed to comment on political matters.

Someone meme this. Hurry!
>aren't supposed to comment on political matters.

this

since when?

The "latinos" in basic training couldn't even speak Spanish but they wouldn't miss the opportunity to attend Spanish mass (which got them out of the field for a day.) It wasn't until one of the white guys asked some questions in Spanish in front of the platoon sergeant (from Panama) that they got busted.

The lesson learned here...

>fake and gay

not in uniform

you cant advocate in uniform. as a citizen not using your military affiliation you can do whatever, within reason.

Case in point is why we need a wall, bonus points if the other side of the wall gets nuked a thousand times.

Man, these people should get shot twice, one from the US Army and the other for being ungrateful fucks to the US

The Mexican army would shit on them easily + some help from REAL Americans, not fake ass shit shitcanos

Need translation

Something about Donald trump defending this country.

Look who's defending the United States, Donald Trump.
Look who's fighting for this country's liberty.

>POGs
>defending anything other than the PX or a pot of coffee

TOP FUCKIN KEK