/brit/

Commander Rockwell edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M1YMO1DZJMc
theguardian.com/world/video/2017/jan/08/israeli-diplomat-boasts-about-setting-up-political-groups-in-uk-video
aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/exclusive-israel-lobby-infiltrates-uk-student-movement-170110140117749.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6VbrbcXp3Fc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Vote me.

hate nazis
hate fedoralords

love pints
simple as

anime

Just voted to STAY in the EU lads!

That'll show those pesky brexiteers!!!

cucc

Are any of you genuinely voting Tory?
Why?

NOT a fan of this making threads 20 posts early gimmick

behold, the speed of Australian internet

the gf

>Transexuals: behaviour illegal
>Women: no voting

just back from voting for the green party lads

it's not in the national interest to vote otherwise
really not the time to be messing with Brexit

watching the commieslags cry is the greatest joy in life

had a dream last night i was the captain of a second rate ship of the line enroute from england to australia

EEla in here? need to learn everything about VHDL, HDL me la

>"if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about" says rorke voting for conservative for the 50th time this week, not realising that his posts about gassing pakis, poo, pee and Pepe will land him a hefty fine or jailtime in Mays authoritarian state

Heh, what an episode

Yeah
Prefer all of their policies

migrating to a new thread this early?

state of it

voat.co

not a fan of jeremy corbyn

threads are getting earlier and earlier
fucking spastic slugs need a slap by the caretaker post haste

wasn't going to vote until leftypol started shilling here

now i'm voting tory and i've gotten my mum and brother to vote tory too

Yeah

Can't trust labour on immigration

youu k

how does calling a snap general election right in the middle of the negotiations help?

Nah this was back when I was living in the UK.

>women
>no voting

Where do we begin

They are mostly random. it only matters that they are independent countries although it helps that they are not averse to Scotland's self determination.

From my perspective I would say the same thing about the average english person's attitude towards the EU. They were all the over the place looking for answers to their own personal problems. Faulty bananas, general disdain for bureaucrats, riding the popular trend of immigration even though our migrants came from our colonial past and there being no indication that in or out of the EU would change that since it doesn't affect global migration and that we were never in schengen. We could go on and on.

When you get down to it, Brexit and independence really are the same issues from each perspective since England isn't about assert english independence as it would mean losing territory they control.

People had all different reasons for voting for Scotland too some more coherent than others. The cultural was more authentic and less disputable than the economic or political

The most justifiable reason on both sides was always simply self determination. That's why I feel scottish independence made more sense than brexit because the extent of power that EU exerted over the UK government was nothing in comparison to the extent of power UK gov held over the UK. The foundation of sovereignty in the EU was held by its national governments and the UK being one of the biggest and largest was one of the most powerful. That's the bureaucrats idea was a poor excuse. Cohesive european policy objects have been thwarted by national governments way more than the other way round. That's one of the reasons why I hoped we could reduce te scale of the more dominant countries so we could combat collective issues like migration and climate change in unison. That chance has gone though. The Big five can continue to dominate europe without making a dent on the world

It looks like all of labours promises are based purely off taxing the rich and giving to the poor. I just dont understand!

yum yum bums and cum

Do you really think May is at all competent enough to handle brexit negotiations?

haven't been to vote yet

don't think i can be arsed

if May wasn't an absolute fuckup of a leader the Tories would be getting a 200+ majority which would help them in all parliamentary decision making

still prefer the Tory party over any others right now. my hope is for them to dump May as soon as they can.

what is this

fuck off billionaire twat

Was feeling quite carefree today before I saw this webm thanks mate

poor attitude desu

vote tory

no, I don't think she is, but I'm pretty sure David Davis is.

and the two of them are leaps and bounds more trustworthy with Brexit than Corbyn and Farron

>its a thailad pretends he's Thai episode

alri

CYMRU
Y
M
R
U

Sinn fein surge

LITERALLY r*ddit

its a clone made by edgelords who didnt like that they got banned from r*ddit
so its just full of pedoshit and Sup Forumstards

who are you voting?

>he fell for le strong and stable meme

>muh brexit
fuck off

Don't like these posts

i used to drink vinegar mixed with water every day

youtu.be/M1YMO1DZJMc

holding my nose & voting Conservative

ummmm excuse me mate but the sun said she was a strong and stable leader so im convinced x

so tired
wish I could just sleep forever

>Some of the biggest polling station queues have been reported at universities.
Wew

theguardian.com/world/video/2017/jan/08/israeli-diplomat-boasts-about-setting-up-political-groups-in-uk-video

aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/exclusive-israel-lobby-infiltrates-uk-student-movement-170110140117749.html

Why did nobody care that Israel literally had state agents infiltrate Labour to try to overthrow Corbyn?

People have a hissyfit about Russian astrotrufers shitposting in comment sections, but when you have real foreign state meddling in UK political affairs, nobody gives a shit.

'sheed

J

E

R

R

Y

got flu like symptoms

Voting Tory because of Brexit is such a bizarre argument, fair enough if you're voting for other reasons but May has been incredibly weak this campaign and changed her mind whenever the slightest bit of pressure has been applied. No deal is better than a bad deal is such an absurd proposition when you look at the realities of trade. I'd pick Starmer, Thornberry and Gardiner any day over Fox, Davis and Boris if I was voting purely on Brexit.

already voted for Labour this morning

just voted labour, feels good

jesus christ

we could a reverse Trump; a cuck candidate storming to victory.

Corbyn is fucking based. Jews hate him. Rorkes hate him. He's the only man to tackle Islam. RED SURGE!

yes, muh brexit

care more about getting that done properly than any of the party politics right now. tories are the only party that can realistically deliver most of what i want there.

it's not a meme when you consider the alternative is either a Tory minority government, or a Labour/SNP government. I do NOT want the Scottish runts having any actual power in the Brexit negotiating with Brussels because they'll try and force us into the single market, or even try and reverse it. Corbyn might be Eurosceptic but most of his MPs aren't.

off the to polling station with the gf

we are both voting Labour

greens it is

>tfw was thinking about voting labour but decided not to vote at all because dianne abbot and that communist guy

Take a guess.

Thornberry, fox and davis are solid
Boris is a complete joke

Dont know about the other 2.

Because Sup Forums is filled with edgy teenage contrarians who think they are smarter than their peers so they take contrarian positions to everyone around them.

The Tories are absolutely fucking dogshit. May is the fucking worst.

Even fucking major economists are backing Labours manifesto over the Tories.

Anybody who has done any research at all would not be voting Tory unless they care more about being a contrarian.

I mean, it's literal fact the Tories are actually worse at running the economy and spend more than Labour.

>He's the only man to tackle Islam
would love to take some of the drugs you're on right now

Yeah. was born without a brain

Sheeds

What a lovely rainy day

I actually still have your post in the old thread up, was gonna thump through it later
And you know why no one talks about it

Free Palestine

voted for labour... twice

I was in Starbucks with my 5 year old daughter discussing medieval French literature when a Tory canvasser wearing a blue rosette walked in.

Immediately my daughter piped up, saying to the man "If you're voting Tory you're probably a silly Daily Mail reader who thinks the Council of Ministers is the same as the European Council."

As the man slinked out in shame a loud cheer went up from the other customers and the barrista comped our order.

True story.

Who just gave the fucking Saudis billions in weapons despite their own report links the Saudis to western terrorism?

yeah, need to get off this site and since may hates freedom she's going to block it

sue was listening to this song 58 minutes ago
youtube.com/watch?v=6VbrbcXp3Fc

getting gay like symptoms

C
C
I

>Rorke is so enfactuated with authoritarianism that he feels uncomfortable knowing there are people with differing political views and opinions than him on brit

Hivemind rorke

>Implying that won't be the best thing for these nerds

Keep your nukes or muh free internet, hard decision .

Sent off my 8 postal votes a month ago. I had to fill them in for the family as they can't speak English. Hope they wanted to vote Labour because that's what they got lol

Come on Jezza

jesus christ we're at Level 10 Labour shilling itt

just need to hold out for 1 more day lads, it goes then.

BUT CORBYN WON'T NUKE IRAN LMAO

"this time i PROMISE we'll deal with immigration, pinky swear" - the tories, every election

dont feel so good

>tfw the vote of the youth nationwide will be insignificant to the SUPERIOR FPTP system that ensures old people get their Tory victory

When did you move out of your parents gaff?

did a tactical vote

feel ded inside

meant to vote labour but my hand slipped and i put a cross in the conservative box deary me what am i like x

genuinely dont give the slightest toss about any of that
saying this quite sincerely; only people worried about that are a handful of cosplaying nerd fucks