The chick I fuck has firm ass 38ddd’s and has a daddy daughter impregnation fantasy so who knows...

The chick I fuck has firm ass 38ddd’s and has a daddy daughter impregnation fantasy so who knows. I might be in the lactation game soon boys. Don’t really want kids but I wanna start shooting in side.

Other urls found in this thread:

mewch.net/nsfw/res/2132.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do it

Yeah thinking about it.

Any more pictures?

Shooting inside = ~ seven to nine seconds.

Child rearing = 18 or more years.

You need to think about this a bit more...

>has a daddy daughter impregnation fantasy
Don't do it user.

That chick is going to be a ham beast in the future and a psycho.

this is the Darwinian version of a Venus Fly Trap. My nigga the only 3 things I want her screaming to you are "IUD"

>this
Kids are great when they're not yours

>also this

She's hot but don't cum inside her unless you want kids. Don't be dumb.

Cuck

hi, why do u like about the photo

>not my child support
>not my responsibility
>not my WIFE/GF
>???
profit

I know it’s been eating at me. I don’t want kids at all. But she talks so fucking dirty during sex man it drives me crazy calls me dad and daddy plays the daughter roll. She has said the dirtiest things. I can’t even repeat.

Can you trust her to take the pill?
I shoot inside my gf alot. no children.

>impregnation fantasy

Fucking run

Yeah that a good ideas but she I think a little part of want a kid.

I know but it’s hot. I tried to mess with her head by saying if we had daughters we’d name them after girls I wanna fuck in real life and she said yes.

Nigger, stop thinking with your dick.

Yeah your right. I am not going to get her pregnant. Fuck that.

Her tits are so big and firm but a little soft too. I just was wondering how big they would get and how they would feel if full of milk. When Kim Kardashian was pregnant her tits got ridiculously big. That’s what I was thinking about.

Since she literally will say anything nasty and Nothing is off limits what are some suggestions that I should have her say?

Post more of those tits user

mewch.net/nsfw/res/2132.html

Absolutely enormous titties, any idea how big they are?

just bust inside her and leave the state, dont fuck about

I'm not the OP, he left long ago. This was just a reverse image search result.

this guy gets it. talk her into a threesome. you take the chuff and let the poor sucker blast up in that hole. any baby is his responsibility and you can just dump her and run.

saw this video posted somewhere, anyone got the link?

I’m still here. Never claimed that was her. Should have said that but they are extremely same body type for the most part except mine is a little thicker. Tits are the same. Everything is the same kinda but the face. Mine has a way hotter face.

dont do it.
children get in the way of sex anyways.

so each time youre in the mood or in the middle of it, think of how youd never be able to do that again ever if you have annoying gremlins that want your constant, undivided attention basically 24/7

what country you from op? you hit the lottery

Fuck yes

I’m from the States. I kinda want to fuck a pregnant chick tho

I want her to suck my dick while she’s breast-feeding. I’m telling you she’s down. She’s so nasty she just might.

You either have poor foresight or you are simply a degenerate sex crazed moron.

Making a child, especially in this day and age, is no joke. Not only from an emotional standpoint from raising the child, as well as maintaining a good relationship with the mother, but if things go sour with the mother you can consider yourself fucked.

Not only that, but even if you did end up keeping things good between you two, considering she is on the "thick" end for body types you can guarantee she will morph into a walrus after child birth. And there is no winning with that either, because she may be into it and want you to continue blasting inside of her, in which case that is more children, or she will become closed off and end up resenting you for fucking her life up.

A word of advice, any time you are going to make a decision that involves you and your dick, go rub one out, then think about the choices you have available so you can think with a clear head. There is no winning here unless you get a vasectomy.

Yeah I know. She is real thick and she would fucking ballon up she makes me think how Jessica Simpson got pregnant and got really fat with huge tits that’s how she is just not a fat. And then she lost all the weight and kept the tits. But yeah money is why I’ve never had kids before. I’m 35. Started having gf’s go to the clinic at 19-20. I’m a pretty self guy and I don’t got no time or patience for kids whatsoever.

Balloon those titties and her womb up bro.