Non white bros, what are some racist names to call white people?

Non white bros, what are some racist names to call white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What your mother calls you.

Racist names don't offend white people because they're at the top so they don't have the same insecurities as you do

We don't have time to call them names. We're too busy bangin their girlfriends/ wives/daughters

Master

Master or Sir, those are the most offensive.

Cracker women aren't that hot tho

>we

You're right. They are flat assed and bland. They all are pretty much made like barbies to look the exact same. Buttttt, I do like spending their daddy's money and driving his mercedes

don't worry about it, just say "yae boss"

King. Boss. Master. Your honor.

nigger

There aren't any lol

>We don't have time to call them names. We're too busy bangin their girlfriends/ wives/daughters
>assumes all white people have mercedes
>can't get his own mercedes
>confirmed nigger

You might want to chase a Jew girl then.

Not a nigger but nice try, sucka. Now be sure to fill up that gas tank cuz I ain't got no ins

in this society "white"

All christian hoes where I'm from

Good luck lol we rule the world

Nice to see everyone's still insecure,

Whites and nonwhites alikes.

Sage

White people don't get offended when racial slurs are thrown at them. Most white people don't hold some special connection with the pigmentation of their skin.

They will when they're a minority. They'll learn to group up or go extinct.

It's so funny when blacks think they can offend white people by calling us things like mayo face or cracker or whatever. White people are above being offended by silly little "racist" names. Blacks and others have been conditioned to get super upset over being called nigger or whatever, it's really not that big of a deal, they just make it one.

You can have all the gooks you want, Tyrone.

You too Da`Quandrius.

>implying we'll ever let it get to that point

There aren't enough libfag soyboys around to make your nigger wet dream a reality, shitskin.

Pendejo gringo

"We"????

Am I to assume, that you personally have some say in how the world is run?

That doesn't prove anything, you retard. What country is that even for? US? so? even if the nonwhite groups are growing, they remain in the lower classes anyways. It's like how niggers in their third world countries can't stop having babies but nobody cares.

no you stupid nigger, he mean we as in the white race, which is somewhat true. However, Jews aren't really white, so I'd say it's split between us and Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

well?

yous right

Definition of we:-
> used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself and one or more other people considered together.

> considered together.

So I ask....does "we" mean that you, together with others have some kind of say in world changing decisions?

Lmao, whatever males you sleep at night sweetie

cracker honky gweilo

lol...you dumb cunt. There is no "white race". That's some make believe bullshit used to boost the egos of white trash apes.

The rulers of the world don't give a fuck about you being white....even if they themselves are white. This "white race" shit is some dumb people stuff.

woah dude, congrats on learning the definition of "we". You stupid fuck. I'm not interested in arguing with a subhuman too stupid to understand how we, as in white people, are the dominant race on a global scale. Fuck off back to africa or whatever shithole country your ancestors crawled out of to leech off of the white man since they were too useless and apathetic to fix their own country.

Scientifically, there is the caucasian race. After that it is divided by ethnicity, so in a retarded, pedantic sense you are correct.

How the fuck would you know, you sub-90 IQ nigger? you work at fucking mcdonalds, if you even have a job

i love you

fuck off racist nazi

Then that means you're a ruler as well. It means I'm a ruler too since I am white. Funny thing is, I don't feel like it. I get up every day to get fucked by the system another day trying to feed my family. Explain this please.

/thread

>Then that means you're a ruler as well
No it doesn't you incredible retard. Holy fuck you are as dumb as a brick, eh? it means I, as a white man, am part of an ethnic group that happens to control the world. Your logic is so fucking bad, I'm done replying to you. Fuck off.

t. insecure 80 IQ nignog

Whitefag here.
Grew up in a really ghetto area of North Carolina.
A few racial slurs directed towards white people I've heard are honkey, cracker, white trash, and sisterfucker.

kangz

>sisterfucker
this would be more appropriate for muslims tbh.

Massa

It reminds me of this.

You and I are part of the ethnic group that rules the world. Why is that important? It's not like it helps me in my every day life. I still have to work my ass off for some cunt boss that is looking for the tiniest reason to fire me.

Don't forget goatfucker

>You and I are part of the ethnic group that rules the world. Why is that important? It's not like it helps me in my every day life. I still have to work my ass off for some cunt boss that is looking for the tiniest reason to fire me.

Is that supposed to mean something?

Am I supposed to identify with tall people because I'm tall too?

Am I supposed to identify with blue eyed people because I'm blue eyed too?

Am I supposed to identify with skinny people because I'm skinny too?

Am I supposed to identify with English speaking people because I speak English too?

Am I supposed to identify with bald people because I'm bald too?

What is so special about skin colour?

Except Caucasians aren't white, dumbass

English speaking people rule the world, a group that also includes blacks.....what your point?